"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

That doesn't seem to be accurate from other Postings; some have noted Balconies that run the entire width of the room from one Bedroom to the Other, while others have noted they only had 2 chairs and a small table. I'm asking which might run the full width? Are those specific to a Room # ?

As you’ve read there can be quite a difference in balconies at BCV. I’ve never seen a list in one place though.

We love the 1bd rooms at BWV!

This year we are trying the BCV. I am excited to try this location. I think we are in the minority, but we love 1st floor rooms with a patio. I usually request 1st floor room with an unobscured view.

Would you all suggest a 1st floor room, unobstructed view facing the pool?

We love the 1bd rooms at BWV!

This year we are trying the BCV. I am excited to try this location. I think we are in the minority, but we love 1st floor rooms with a patio. I usually request 1st floor room with an unobscured view.

Would you all suggest a 1st floor room, unobstructed view facing the pool?

You could, although I've had mixed success with BCV room requests. It's just the quiet pool view, too, but a pool view is a pool view.

We just got our waitlist for September! We will be in a studio. For the quickest exit to Epcot what should we request?

Oh, our July 4 BCV reservation will be cancelled! So far, we will be missing May and now July at BCV ! We have other reservations in September...let’s hope we can get there then! We are from NJ, and FL has to rescind their quarantining rules for us, too!

We just got our waitlist for September! We will be in a studio. For the quickest exit to Epcot what should we request?

The difference is just the inside hallway, so you're talking .01% of the total steps. I wouldn't worry about it too much, although you could request "close to main elevator". Only issue there is if your master bedroom backs up to the elevator shafts, you'll hear whoosh-CLICK-whoosh-CLICK-Ding-CLICK-whoosh-CLICK pretty steadily until at least midnight. (Don't ask me how I know ;) )

Oh, our July 4 BCV reservation will be cancelled! So far, we will be missing May and now July at BCV ! We have other reservations in September...let’s hope we can get there then! We are from NJ, and FL has to rescind their quarantining rules for us, too!

We'll be there in September per our annual tradition. Looks like we lucked out there. You could still go on the 4th, albeit sans-Disney parks, if they get it open in time!

The difference is just the inside hallway, so you're talking .01% of the total steps. I wouldn't worry about it too much, although you could request "close to main elevator". Only issue there is if your master bedroom backs up to the elevator shafts, you'll hear whoosh-CLICK-whoosh-CLICK-Ding-CLICK-whoosh-CLICK pretty steadily until at least midnight. (Don't ask me how I know ;) )

We'll be there in September per our annual tradition. Looks like we lucked out there. You could still go on the 4th, albeit sans-Disney parks, if they get it open in time!
thanks. I guess I'll go with woods or pool view then. I'd ask about fireworks view but those might not be happening yet by September. ;)

thanks. I guess I'll go with woods or pool view then. I'd ask about fireworks view but those might not be happening yet by September. ;)

There are no real "views" at BCV, although you can certainly request a view of the quiet pool. If you're lucky, you won't get a view of the road. The good news is you can walk out of your room and be at SAB in 2 minutes or Epcot in about 4. :)

Did Disney say somewhere what "initial reopening" timeframe is? (probably not but I was just wondering if someone had read or heard something)

Did Disney say somewhere what "initial reopening" timeframe is? (probably not but I was just wondering if someone had read or heard something)

No, they have not announced. But the language of the announcement makes it seem like it isn’t necessarily opening as soon as YC and BC will...which also has not been announced.

Here is what it says.

So it looks like we BCV lovers will be the only DVC guests during that time left without access to a pool with a slide. Unless Poly, GF, and Contemporary follow SAB's plan.

I have three nights at BCV. I’ll probably do the walk one of the days but I don’t want to walk wet with towels every day just to get back. But I like the clown over the quiet pool. Never stayed at BCV or else I’d move it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter