Storing lightsabers after savi's?

Where do you make reservations for Savi's? Do you need to call? My son desperately wants to make a light saber.

Thanks! Is it the same place where we book meals? We aren't going until December so hopefully we can get a reservation.

The easiest way to find it is to put in "Savi" in the search bar at the top. Otherwise you have to dig through the whole Galaxy's Edge splash page. From there finding a slot is similar to the dining reservations. Pick a day...then pick how many builders....finally pick a time.

I know this is an older thread but as an update, if you do purchase a lightsaber, I think they can hold it for you over at the Droid Depot. The Depot can store the custom built droids for guests after they've been built (just for that day) and you have to go back to the Depot to pick it up. When I was retrieving our droid, someone was also picking up two lightsabers. So it might be worth asking over a Droid Depot if they can hold lightsabers from Savi's if you don't want to carry it around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter