Staying onboard at Nassau... Not what it used to be?

Cruised last month and the ship was pretty full on Nassau day. It's sometimes lighter in the morning, but fairly full by lunch time.

There are less people on the ship but I wouldn't say it's empty. I would say the pools were less crowded (in the family section, that means going from "Children" soup to "crowded"). You can snatch a chair or two a little bit easily than in other times. A.M. in the Quiet Cove tends to be very quiet. A little bit more crowded in the afternoon.

There are many articles around the web that talk about staying onboard while at Nassau to take advantage of a less crowded ship/pool deck... But they're all very old articles. I'd like to hear from folks that have sailed more recently. I've heard that Nassau is not the "window of opportunity" that it used to be, and that the majority of people on the ship do not leave. What's your take? Thanks
Nassau day is packed on the ship. Perhaps even more crowded than a sea day, imho.

MUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter