Stateroom 8150 Disney Fantasy

Kelang

Earning My Ears
My daughter desperately wants a pull down berth in our room for our upcoming sailing!! How can I verify that our room 8150 has one?? Anyone have experience with 8150 on the Fantasy by chance?

My daughter desperately wants a pull down berth in our room for our upcoming sailing!! How can I verify that our room 8150 has one?? Anyone have experience with 8150 on the Fantasy by chance?
If you can find that stateroom available on another Fantasy or Dream cruise (the cabins on those two ships are identical), when you click "Select Stateroom", the details about the stateroom, including the bed types specific to that stateroom, is on the right side of the page.

If you can find that stateroom available on another Fantasy or Dream cruise (the cabins on those two ships are identical), when you click "Select Stateroom", the details about the stateroom, including the bed types specific to that stateroom, is on the right side of the page.
I tried, but I always get the “we select your stateroom” response…. Am I doing something wrong?

I found this by going through the booking process for the Dream (sorry I don't know why its coming out in that format)...

Stateroom 1: 8150​

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
( Category 05B )
Sleeps 3 to 4 - 246 sq ft Including Verandah
Private Verandah
  • Icon of a bed
    Queen Bed, Single Convertible Sofa, Upper Berth Single Pull-Down Bed
  • Icon of a person sleeping in a bed

Thank you so much!!! And you guys who know, know that the Dream is identical to the Fantasy, right???

I tried, but I always get the “we select your stateroom” response…. Am I doing something wrong?
You need to select a cruise that has that category in non-guarantee status so you can select the staterooms.

But the issue appears solved for you as someone else found it. Yes, the Dream & Fantasy staterooms are identical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter