Star Wars: The Bad Batch Discussion

Part one of the Finale is out! It is called "Finale: Part 1" on Disney Plus because the actual episode title is...

"Return to Kamino." That's what happens. Omega does indeed have to go back to Kamino where Crosshair is waiting with a trap. Some interesting things happen, and Crosshair claims he had his chip removed "a long time ago!" 😮 There is a lot of action, and a lot of AZI-3, who is hanging out with the crew. Anyway, the end is chilling, and a great cliffhanger - I can't wait for next week!

Also, Season 2 has been officially announced - yay!
What a great part 1 of a finale! I can't wait to see what happens next week. I need to re-watch, to really take it all in,
Not surprised (but rather sad) to see Kamino destroyed. what a cool world/planet setting it was. .I was not expecting Crosshair to already have his chip out, and his feelings he still had for the rest of the unit, to be so personal. Was glad to see that, and wonder how his story will play out next week. Did Omega say she was older than them? that she was there when they were made? I need to re-watch. The Ep 2/AOTC music was awesome.

What a great part 1 of a finale! I can't wait to see what happens next week. I need to re-watch, to really take it all in,
Not surprised (but rather sad) to see Kamino destroyed. what a cool world/planet setting it was. .I was not expecting Crosshair to already have his chip out, and his feelings he still had for the rest of the unit, to be so personal. Was glad to see that, and wonder how his story will play out next week. Did Omega say she was older than them? that she was there when they were made? I need to re-watch. The Ep 2/AOTC music was awesome.

I think it's because Omega does not have accellerated growth like Boba Fett, so she could indeed have ben created first. I am not sure exactly how the timeline breaks down on that.

I think it's because Omega does not have accellerated growth like Boba Fett, so she could indeed have ben created first. I am not sure exactly how the timeline breaks down on that.
I thought the point of her being called Omega was that she was the last clone. Just like Boba was originally called Alpha before he was renamed by Jango Fett

I got to the Batch late this week because of work stuff, but I jsut watched it. It was pretty good - kind of a quiet episode though. I wasn't sure I was really digging it ,but by the end there had been enough moments to satisfy me. Omega is so, so, so great!

I got to the Batch late this week because of work stuff, but I jsut watched it. It was pretty good - kind of a quiet episode though. I wasn't sure I was really digging it ,but by the end there had been enough moments to satisfy me. Omega is so, so, so great!
Agree, I think part 1 was a bit more impactful, but 2nd part still well done....and leaving us wanting more. Despite a seemingly long time coming, looking VERY forward to season 2. Great series!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter