• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars, Super Soap, MNSSHP, MVMCP OH MY! The 2005 dates are all out

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
For all of you who like to plan ahead, the 2005 calendar of events has undergone a ton of updates: Upcoming Events

We don't have all of the details regarding this year's events, but the dates are there. All of you Ewok, All My Children, Trick or Treating Santa lovers have a lot to get ready for. ::yes::

I'm planning my fall trips. Couldn't change the dates based on when things are but am happy to see that we will be able to hit the Oct 7th MNSSHP and either the Dec 18th or 20th MVMCP(actually expected to miss this based on 2004 dates). I already knew we were hitting the Flower Show and Star Wars weekends. ***Yes, we are making three trips for a total of 20 days. It's going to be tough year. :rolleyes: Do you have any idea when the list of narrators for the Candlelight Processional comes out so that I can plan when to do the dinner package? Suppose it doesn't matter too much- can't get PS until 90 days out anyway.

It will be awhile before they announce the lineup of narrators for the CP.

We'll post updates as details of the events are released. :D

Since these dates were released pretty late last night, I'm giving this a nudge so the morning folks know that they're out. :D

Thanks for the info! Yeah! That means we get to add in a MVMCP for our trip. I figured we would miss out on it. Thanks again!!

Liznboys, right now for many of these, we just have the dates. Details will be forthcoming and we'll let you know when they're available. :D

We will be checking in on Dec 18th, it will be nice to go to MVMCP without wasting a day on the passes.

Wow, MVMCP all the way up to Dec 20! 14 nights! Glad to see the first one is Nov 27, we arrive Nov 26.

I can't wait to tell my DS12 that the Star Wars events are ending the weekend we arrive. Has anyone ever been to this event? Since we are arriving that Friday night should we do MGM Sat or Sun? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is our first trip EVER to the "World" and to have it hit the same weekend as Star Wars......BONUS :cool1:

MNSSHP and MVMCP tix usually are on sale end of April/early May. Though this is the earliest I remember ever seeing the dates released.

I've gone the past two years for the Star Wars events, but I go to the first weekend, not the last one. My trips are specifically for the weekend so we do MGM on Friday and Saturday to ensure that we get to do all the shows and talks and autograph sessions. Last year it seemed that the characters were much more popular than the year before, with people waiting in line for up to a half hour to see the costumed people. The actual celebrities worked out great with the fastpass system. Overall, it wasn't too busy, but it may cut into some precious park touring time. I still think that with some circling of the park and creative fast pass management you can do MGM and SWW in one day. Our second day is usually the catch-all that allows us to see the other shows. I believe the last event of the day was over by 7:00 PM, so there is still some night time that you could use to tour. IF you look on star wars.com under the archives for June of last year, you can see some pictures of the crowds and what goes on during the weekend.

Hooray !! Thanks ! - I've had my fingers crossed that there would be a MNSSHP on the 4th !! Last year there was one on the first Sunday and then not until the weekend - now we don't have to go on the day we switch resorts and meet up with the rest of the gang :smooth: !!!

Now I'm just watching for PftS dates !!

The dates for the Flower and Garden Festival weekend activities are incorrect. The Festival begins on Friday, which is April 15th, not 16th.

DD11 is going to be crushed about the Star War weekend dates. I just booked DCL for 5/12-15 and we'll do a couple of nights after at WDW. Had hoped SWW would be kicking off then like they did last year. Don't know if I can change it now. Rats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter