Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Crossposting because I got no response in the restaurant forums.

I just booked a reservation for Mid-April at Oga's Cantina in DHS for 8:55 pm. Out of curiosity, I checked the park hours on the Disney website and it says DHS is supposed to close at 8:30 (and it's not EMH). We actually love the idea as it will be quieter and we get to walk out of the park when it's closed (though I feel a bit bad if staff are forced to work a later shift). But at the same time, I'm a bit skeptical this was a glitch and we'll not be able check-in. It is a Saturday night if that matters. Anyone experience this?
merging you to the proper thread where this has been discussed
They do have reservations after the park officially closes, it's not rare, nor is it an indication that they will extend evening hours

Oga’s is allowing you to get more than two drinks now as long as you’re done within 45 minutes. Not sure if this had been posted yet, but was my experience today.
Are they super weak drinks? I can’t (nor do I want to) drink more than 2 drinks in 45 min!!

Are they super weak drinks? I can’t (nor do I want to) drink more than 2 drinks in 45 min!!

Matter of opinion. Having one drink over 30mn makes me lightheaded and walking...interesting for the next 30mn or so. My mom, who usually has a few drinks a week, thinks they are strong too. I can’t even begin to drink them til they melt a bit- it burns otherwise. Everyone we’ve talked to while there thought they were strong too.

In both my Oga experiences I got only one drink. I certainly could've got more just didn't feel the need too. I wouldn't call the beverages strong either at least what I have had so far.

Experienced Oga's and Docking Bay 7 last week. I had the Fuzzy Tauntaun and the Black Spire Brew, and my DH had the White Wampa Ale. We loved all of our drinks. That foam on the Fuzzy Tauntaun is something else. As an aside, the people sitting next to us had the Carbon Freeze. While it looked cool in pics/videos, they left the entire drink. Said it was nasty.

At DB7 we had the Felucian Garden Spread, the Shrimp and Noodle Salad, and the Endorian Tip Yip. My DH LOVED the Noodle salad, and I absolutely loved the Felucian Garden spread. We both weren't crazy about the Tip Yip. We ate it all, but wouldn't order it again. This was lunch. My husband wanted to come back here for dinner he loved it that much.

We had the Blue and Green milks. We liked the Blue much better.

Are there no places to get Mustafarian Cinnamon Rolls not during "breakfast." I've taken a look on Docking Bay and Oga and it's only breakfast but just curious if anyone knows anywhere else, they were so good.

Are there no places to get Mustafarian Cinnamon Rolls not during "breakfast." I've taken a look on Docking Bay and Oga and it's only breakfast but just curious if anyone knows anywhere else, they were so good.
Not for lunch or dinner

Not for lunch or dinner
That's very sad. I know cinnamon rolls are a breakfast thing but I mean I know many people who have them any time in the day lol, I just think it so should be available anytime lol. :'( I don't drink alcohol actually, so side from Blue Bantha, the cinnamon roll is the other great item I enjoy.

Oga’s is allowing you to get more than two drinks now as long as you’re done within 45 minutes. Not sure if this had been posted yet, but was my experience today.

you can get a drink to go, correct? I could see more likely having one while we are there and then getting a second one in a plastic cup to go if we want to try different drinks

or, with this, maybe having 2 drinks and then getting a third to go depending on who we are doing/how many interest us

you can get a drink to go, correct? I could see more likely having one while we are there and then getting a second one in a plastic cup to go if we want to try different drinks

or, with this, maybe having 2 drinks and then getting a third to go depending on who we are doing/how many interest us
yeah you can get a drink to go

Yep, I did the last time I was there.

:scratchin
I'm not even going to go there. :duck:

I had 2 each visit, and I got a good buzz of just those. (And I am not a lightweight)

The ones I had were sweet cocktails, and there was booze in them for sure, well masked but its there.

MY bartender was encouraging me to have another after my first 2!!!

Never once felt under time pressure. They are on a show type schedule as there are sings they sing and if you are there long enough you get the similar Schtick....

Still really fun.

We're trying to figure out lunch on 5/4 and have an Oga's ADR for 12:35, followed by Droid Depot and Savi's. Are you allowed to bring Ronto Wraps into Oga's?

We're trying to figure out lunch on 5/4 and have an Oga's ADR for 12:35, followed by Droid Depot and Savi's. Are you allowed to bring Ronto Wraps into Oga's?
I don't know but i can tell you there's not much space on the tables unless you get a booth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!