Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

only hope

DIS Veteran
I’m gonna be the odd one out here. I stood at the bar (best spot) at Ogas and a high top. I would not want to be in a booth. It’s too removed. I liked being right at the bar.
I agree. I haven’t been in a booth but I don’t want to. The bar is best; high tops are fine; but most important is having a view of the dj. :) Last time I asked if it’d be possible to wait for a spot with a view of him and we ended up at the table right in front, facing him! I will always be making this request from now on.

Moliphino

DIS Veteran
I liked the booth and at the bar. Being stuck in front of the emergency exit was the worst by far.

Cashmeregal

Earning My Ears
If I make a reservation for two teenagers from my party can they go in alone? My daughter and her boyfriend would like to have a mini date in galaxys edge on our trip.

yulilin3

Disney Freak
If I make a reservation for two teenagers from my party can they go in alone? My daughter and her boyfriend would like to have a mini date in galaxys edge on our trip.
merged you to the right thread. the Cantina is called Oga's and yes the teenagers can go in alone

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.