Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

The cinnamon roll is also at Docking Bay 7.
Awesome. I never even thought to look at the breakfast menu for DB7. Thanks!

We may pop in there at some point during breakfast hours to try one out and just stick to the drinks at Oga's for our late reservation.

I got a reservation for Ogas at 9:50, which is considered breakfast. I see that “lunch” starts at 10. I really don’t want breakfast, since if I understand correctly the drink menu is different and there are only a couple of choices for breakfast. I took it because it fits into our schedule (at least I i hope it will!) and it popped up using a reservation finder. Since it’s only 10 min before lunch starts, will we be able to order from the full drink menu? I don’t even know if I’ll want a drink that time of day, but I really want to go in and it’s hard planning around FPs, sci fi, savi’s, the unknown BG, and not having made it 6 mos in advance!

I got a reservation for Ogas at 9:50, which is considered breakfast. I see that “lunch” starts at 10. I really don’t want breakfast, since if I understand correctly the drink menu is different and there are only a couple of choices for breakfast. I took it because it fits into our schedule (at least I i hope it will!) and it popped up using a reservation finder. Since it’s only 10 min before lunch starts, will we be able to order from the full drink menu? I don’t even know if I’ll want a drink that time of day, but I really want to go in and it’s hard planning around FPs, sci fi, savi’s, the unknown BG, and not having made it 6 mos in advance!

Full drink menu is available at any time. Breakfast is only in the morning. If you don’t check in til 9:50 you probably won’t get in til about 10:00 anyways.

Full drink menu is available at any time. Breakfast is only in the morning. If you don’t check in til 9:50 you probably won’t get in til about 10:00 anyways.
Thanks, So I had it kind of backwards? Sounds like I should check out the full menu then, and if by chance anything from breakfast looks good to anyone try to check in early and see if we could still get that, but even if we happened to get seated early we could still order any of the regular lunch and dinner drinks?

Thanks, So I had it kind of backwards? Sounds like I should check out the full menu then, and if by chance anything from breakfast looks good to anyone try to check in early and see if we could still get that, but even if we happened to get seated early we could still order any of the regular lunch and dinner drinks?
Whatever time I've been in Ogas I've been given both menus. Breakfast and lunch/dinner.

Whatever time I've been in Ogas I've been given both menus. Breakfast and lunch/dinner.
Thanks. I think I'll just go a little before or at our time and just see what happens. Either way it doesn't matter much, I mainly wanted to see the place since we haven't gone in yet.

$10 (more than $10 Canadian for me) for a spork? Ummm ok then XD
I guess I am just used to Disney pricing but it seems reasonable to me 🤷‍♂️
Considering what they were going for on eBay I think it is pretty reasonable
Exactly. The folks who were lifting them from the restaurant and selling them were charging around $30 last time I checked. Even though Disney is selling them for a lot less than that, I doubt I would spring for $10 for one of these.

Exactly. The folks who were lifting them from the restaurant and selling them were charging around $30 last time I checked. Even though Disney is selling them for a lot less than that, I doubt I would spring for $10 for one of these.
I would, i was hoping they would have them on WDW but it’s still DL as of now, right?

Crossposting because I got no response in the restaurant forums.

I just booked a reservation for Mid-April at Oga's Cantina in DHS for 8:55 pm. Out of curiosity, I checked the park hours on the Disney website and it says DHS is supposed to close at 8:30 (and it's not EMH). We actually love the idea as it will be quieter and we get to walk out of the park when it's closed (though I feel a bit bad if staff are forced to work a later shift). But at the same time, I'm a bit skeptical this was a glitch and we'll not be able check-in. It is a Saturday night if that matters. Anyone experience this?

The rides will stop taking guests at 8:30 but DHS won’t actually start to close until after the Star Wars fireworks at 9PM. They won’t usher you out until like 9:30-9:40

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!