Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Hi. Can i just jump in ask how big the drinks are!!?? Looking at the prices and they are steep even for Disney!!

Thanks.

Just a quick comment on our visit today. There was a bit of a line for those with reservations but we were called not too long after our reservation time. They brought us to one of the bigger high top tables and our two younger kids were upset as their foreheads were at the table and just felt like they couldn't even use the table so they offered us to go back out to wait for a booth and we had probably 10 min wait to be called back in. Ultimately they added two other groups of two so there were 9 total at the booth.

Our server was fantastic! So much fun, lots of little puns and one liners and at one point announced my youngest as a "chosen one" and got the whole place to cheer for her.

We had been there since very early so the kids were a bit spent by this point but over all really enjoyed it (to be honest, would love to go back without the kids at some point)

Just a quick comment on our visit today. There was a bit of a line for those with reservations but we were called not too long after our reservation time. They brought us to one of the bigger high top tables and our two younger kids were upset as their foreheads were at the table and just felt like they couldn't even use the table so they offered us to go back out to wait for a booth and we had probably 10 min wait to be called back in. Ultimately they added two other groups of two so there were 9 total at the booth.

Our server was fantastic! So much fun, lots of little puns and one liners and at one point announced my youngest as a "chosen one" and got the whole place to cheer for her.

We had been there since very early so the kids were a bit spent by this point but over all really enjoyed it (to be honest, would love to go back without the kids at some point)
We got a booth with our 6 and 10 yr old just by luck, and it worked out well. We did share the booth with a group of 5 or 6 that left and were replaced by another regroup of the same size, all adults both times, but we all said hi and had a tiny bit of random chit chat and talked about the drinks some, and it was all good. I got the fuzzy tauntaun and the tingly feeling it gave my lips and tongue was really cool. I enjoyed it, In fact I got 2 because I was afraid I wouldn’t like the second drink I chose as well if I got a different one. The kids got the porg drink and loved both it and the cup and the blue bantha, they liked the cookie but weren’t thrilled with the blue milk (they liked the green better). I can’t remember their second drinks, they liked them ok. My DH made a joke that he hadn’t had a bar bill like that since college! It was pricey but we did get 8 drinks, 4 alcoholic and 4 non.

Catching up: I wanted to share my reactions to GE food & drink I tried on my trip earlier this month. I was really pleased.

Food Find of the Trip and Breakfast of Resistance Heroes: Ronto Morning Wrap! Boy did I love this. And I could drink Tatooine Sunsets all day long - in fact, the last park activity of my trip was a stop at Ronto Roasters for a Tatooine Sunset.

I ended up eating twice at Docking Bay7 and really enjoyed it. Loved the braised shaak- oh, excuse me, Batuuan beef pot roast (yes I'm still being obnoxious about the name changes). I would get that again any time! The second time, I had the chicken tip-yip salad and really liked that, too. Liked the oi-of puff dessert but preferred the Batuu Bon - chocolatey goodness! My only negative is I did not care for the Moof Juice - I did not like the spicy element of that. Trip 2 I just got water. Hmm, can I grab a Tatooine Sunset from Ronto Roasters and take it into DB7?

I will say, both trips to DB7, I ate around 2:30-3:00 and had no trouble finding a seat. Trip 1 I sat in one of the cargo containers, and Trip 2 I sat at one of the high counters. Such a cool place!

Does anyone know; if you want something left off the wraps at Ronto is that possible?

We were there on 2/16 and wish we were given the option to go back in line for a sit down table. We got a high top which we shared with two other groups of 3 (total of 9 for the table). Our daughter didn’t reach the table so she had to be on my husband’s shoulders which was uncomfortable. Add to that, the food we and drinks we ordered, didn’t all fit on the table (because we got the platter which is served on a wide plate and we didn’t want to encroach on our table mates area). We had to spend the meal, with a child on my husband’s shoulders and holding the platter to balance it, while I was feeding both my husband and daughter. The food and drinks were good, but it was very uncomfortable. We made reservations back in August while our table mates were walk ins. I told our server a few times that it was a very uncomfortable experience and shrug, it is what it is.

Attachments

• A9C867E1-624C-47AB-83FE-9F83CB6ED07B.jpeg
    A9C867E1-624C-47AB-83FE-9F83CB6ED07B.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 54
I'm a fan of bread pudding just not of green milk but whenever I get myself over there in the morning I will definitely try it

BTW - don't think I shared our thoughts on the milk .... we tried all versions (both green and milk, both with and without alcohol). As you see in the photo we got some extra cups, as we wanted to also try them mixed as a CM shared with us their favorite was the blue and green mixed - and they were not wrong! For the non-alcoholic version I thought the mixed was definitely the best! (even if not the most attractive color)

477880 477881

Overall we were a bit all over the place in what we preferred .... my son liked the blue, my oldest daughter liked the green. As for the with alcohol options, my wife liked the blue with rum and I really liked the green with tequila. (overall I did like both of the with alcohol options better than the virgin versions ... might say more about me than the milk though)

I’m gonna be the odd one out here. I stood at the bar (best spot) at Ogas and a high top. I would not want to be in a booth. It’s too removed. I liked being right at the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!