Stack your codes at Disneydirect AGAIN

Thank you SO MUCH HayGan, who posted the easy to follow directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried a bunch of times yesterday night and couldn't figure out how to do it. I got my 2 older girls each a costume and an acc. for a total of $44 with tax. Not bad when I just got 2 costumes at Target yesterday for $40 and no acc.

More stuff for my stash for our first trip. :rotfl:

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!

HayGan said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, Just got an e-mail from Disney saying that one of my pins sets was out of stock when my order was placed. Of course that will likely negate all of my discounts!!! I sent them an e-mail back saying to cancel my order. $3 a pin plus shipping isn't that great of a deal :sad2:

:hug:

I just ordered 10 pin sets (based on your say so, so you can explain to DH!) for a total of 36.36. How did you get an aditional 10 off? I used the 10. Visa code, the 10percent, the 10off, and the free shipping. I tried to use Halloweenfun, but it wouldn't take it because I wasn't buying costumes. Why is mine 10. more than yours?

Kinda glad I placed the order when they were still available, so I'll be paying 1.84 per pin. I'm thinking that I'll probably get the "out of stock" email though, cause the website said unavailable about 10 minutes after I placed my order. How long does it take to get that dreaded email? Do they partially fill your order if they can? Will I still get the discount?

frannn said:
I just ordered 10 pin sets (based on your say so, so you can explain to DH!) for a total of 36.36. How did you get an aditional 10 off? I used the 10. Visa code, the 10percent, the 10off, and the free shipping. I tried to use Halloweenfun, but it wouldn't take it because I wasn't buying costumes. Why is mine 10. more than yours?

Be careful with the pin sets as I have received notification that some are not in stock. This may disqualify your entire order from receiving the other discounts!

If you still want pins you can order the Nightmare before Xmas sets they are $7.99 for 2. Order 7 sets apply all 5 codes and it comes to $20.33 for 14 pins ($1.45 per pin) true not as great as $1.20 haunnted mansion but still very cheap trading pins none the less

I bought pins too and still haven't received the confirmation email. When I try to track my order it says order not found. Not looking good. :sad2:

~Kathie said:
I bought pins too and still haven't received the confirmation email. When I try to track my order it says order not found. Not looking good. :sad2:

You won't be able to track it yet. Go into your account and pull up order history - you'll be able to look at it that way!

HTH! :flower:

I ordered exactly as the OP suggested, and got a total of 21.++ for the 7 sets of pins! Now, if the earlier order is canceled because the HM pins were sold out, it won't be a big deal. In fact, if I didn't think 1.84 was still a great price to pay per pin, I would cancel it myself, since the Nightmare pins will only end up costing 1.47 each (since I used all 5 codes). Oy, now to wait for the charges to hit my credit card, along with the 500. room deposit I made last week....although, all three orders combined only total about 120.

I just noticed that not all items are eligible for the $10 Disney Visa offer.

I thought it wasn't working for me (I was trying to buy DVDs). When I switched to t-shirts, it worked like a charm!

Use of $10-off Visa Code:

Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes shipping & handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift boxes and items not in stock.​

yeah DVD's and most artwork never qualify for any discounts

Frann: glad you were able to get in on the NBC pins

LOL...I'm addicted to stacking! There were several things I've had my eye on, so this was a great opportunity to get them. I ended up getting my kids' Halloween Costumes for $17 each (with free shipping, too)...that's way cheaper than on eBay!

HayGan said:
You won't be able to track it yet. Go into your account and pull up order history - you'll be able to look at it that way!

HTH! :flower:

Thanks!! I don't know why I didn't remember that it would be there. :blush:

It's listed so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Still no confirmation email.

I wanted costumes for my 2 girls. I followed Haygan's instructions, but added HalloweenFun to a set of items -- for another 10 off! Here's what the order looked like

3 princess costuems 34.50 each (subtotal sligtly over $100!)
20% off (automatic!)
10PERCENT (total of 30% off)
Halloween fun (-10)
freeship (automatic with halloween costumes)
tenoff(-10)
visaschool0510 (-10)

total with tax $46 :cool1: :Pinkbounc $15.33/costume :cheer2:

I really only wanted 2 costumes, but was afraid to take one off and mess up the 20% off code. And I would have ordered a lunch box, but couldn't tell if the freeship code was working.

Thrilled...thank you for the advice!

Besides costumes and pins what is everyone buying?

for myself I bought the silver mickey tennis bracelet (reg $100 on sale for $49.99) and Mickey logo shorts for a total of $20.38 before tax

and Christmas presents for my DH who loves pirates of the caribbean

Pirate bookends reg $100 for $60

Pirate pewter figurines reg $80 for $42

I saved $114 on all 3 orders whooohooo!!!

Just to make us all MORE nuts about this...

If you have already placed ONE order, when you get your order confirmation, scroll down and you will see the code SUMMERFUN05 for an 10% off your next order.

THIS CAN BE STACKED, TOO!

It is specific to those who have already made a purchase, so the site has to recognize you. Here is the system:

You have to LOG IN first,
put something in your cart,
add the SUMMERFUN05 code
click apply
LOG OUT

Then, do all of the other codes (logging in and out) as you did before.

Do the 10percent code last.

You will notice that EVERYTHING in the cart goes to 20% off!!

Yippee!

3DisneyKids said:
Just to make us all MORE nuts about this...

If you have already placed ONE order, when you get your order confirmation, scroll down and you will see the code SUMMERFUN05 for an 10% off your next order.

THIS CAN BE STACKED, TOO!

It is specific to those who have already made a purchase, so the site has to recognize you. Here is the system:

You have to LOG IN first,
put something in your cart,
add the SUMMERFUN05 code
click apply
LOG OUT

Then, do all of the other codes (logging in and out) as you did before.

Do the 10percent code last.

You will notice that EVERYTHING in the cart goes to 20% off!!

Yippee!

yeah you could do that if you don't have a disney visa card since the visa code and summerfun05 are for registered users, but for those who have a disney visa $10 off a $50 purchase is better than 10% off a $50 purchase

I was pulling my hair out last night trying to stack these codes. At first it worked but when I emptied the extra stuff out of my cart it only gave me 10% off the order. My order was over $50.00 too. It said only one code per order. I gave up and am glad because I found a Disney princess backpack for $9.99 today and no hassle of trying to get discounts!

I'm interested to see if Disney modifies any of the orders with the multiple discounts. The only reason I say that is that I had to call today because my order did not show up on my orders page, and my confirmation number would not pull it up. So I called to check on the order and they see it pending for shipment, but the total she gave me was not what my confirmation showed (and was only 10% off of the original cost of the order.) I did not press the issue at this time, as I'm waiting to see what the actual charge to my card is before I look into it.
I really hope they didn't take off multiple discounts.
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter