Stack your codes at Disneydirect AGAIN

HayGan said:
No need for the sarcasm as some people don't look at every category of costumes. You could have just said it was for the princess costumes. I don't look at those since I have boys. It took me awhile searching thru every costume on the site to find the special.

For those of you interested in PRINCESS princess: costumes, they have a special on many of them that if you order the costume and 2 accessories, you get 20% off. Pretty good deal!

Who was being sarcastic? I was trying to be helpful. No need to get nasty!

Not all of the princess costumes qualify (deluxe don't), and I didn't recall off the top of my head which costumes qualified (I also looked at numerous ones for numerous kids), only that there was a green icon in the corner for the ones that did qualify.

Take a deep breath, okay.

lbgraves said:
Darn! I am able to get three of the codes to work that way but NOT the visa code. :(

I had that problem at first also. But, I started fresh and made sure nothing was in my cart when I was logged in. I made my selections and used the Visa code first. Then I logged out and started making more selections anonymously and used one of the other codes. Then I logged back in.

I hope it works for you!

Can I ask what you all are ordering? I'm trying to get the dash costume for my son. I got both codes to work but when removing the items I don't want I lose the codes. What am I doing wrong? Please help

Sabrina

I ordered 2 Minnie costumes with 2 headpieces (does not qualify as the princess 20% off).
Are you only trying to order the one item, the Dash costume? If, in the end, all you are ordering is the Dash costume the base cost of the item won't qualify as spending $50. Which I think you need to spend to get the 10% or the $10 off. I hope that helps. :)

OK...I got this one to join the others. HALLOWEENFUN for $10 off a $50 order. If you can get the visa one to work that is $30 off plus 10%. I am trying to figure out if it will be worth it to do without the free ship code if I can get that visa code to work. ;)

I don't think you need the free shipping code if you are only ordering Halloween costumes, it's automatic! Look at the Halloween page on Disney Direct. :)

Yes, but I couldn't wait on that order last week. :( I am trying to get the Hook costume for my DS & filling in with other things for the kids.

Thank you--thank you. I was so bummed I missed the last one. I used tenoff, 10percent, halloweenfun, summerfun05 so I got the princess dresses for 14.xx a piece. Thank you.

Thank you too from me. I bought my granddaughter 3 princess costumes, 3 crowns, 3 wanes and my total was about $45 and free shipping. I used CM discount, 10 percent, tenoff, bestguest free shipping. The costumes were 65% off, plus took the extra $10 as the end. wow. I've tried to stack before, but just couldn't get it to work, but it worked this time. BTW: my granddaughter is only 5 months old, so this will keep her a princess for the next 3 Halloweens, after this year.

I just wanted to THANK the person who posted this. I was able to stack 4 discounts and get my purchase for almost 50% off. WOO HOO!! :banana:

Sue Ellen

kelleigh1 said:
Yep...even copied and pasted it right from Mousesavers and it still said "no promotion for this code". But I found another one anyway. And when I placed my order, they emailed me another 10% off code.

I can't get it to work, either. I've C & P, entered it by hand...no luck.

I also can't get the summerfun to work without logging in, then it won't take it because there are other offers already applied.

you girls are the bomb :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
it took a few minutes but I did it and now dd is going to be so excited come Christmas morning to see the pink power ranger costume and PJ's. along with ds with his red PR PJ's all for a total of

Subtotal: $74.41

Total Discount: ($47.38)

Total Gift Box: $0.00

Total Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Estimated Tax: $1.88

Order Grand Total: $28.91 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I had already taken advantage of the princess sale last week and now another box will be coming this week! thanks so much!

I hope everyone's deals go through, but please keep in mind that the codes clearly state they cannot be combined, so if DD catches it, the orders may be cancelled. They've been particularly picky lately, so just don't be surprised if they don't honor the codes/cancel orders. Pixie dust on the way that they all go through!!!

I have been able to stack before so hopefully it will be the same for these orders! I received my confirmation emails so I will just have to wait and see... I went back and ordered some items that I had been waiting on to go down in price under dh's log in. I was so excited before I forgot :rotfl: All for $50- PR tent, PR PJ Pals and one cute Princess sweatsuit that dd has been drooling over...

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Of course this would have been really neat to be able to figure out last time for the costumes for the extra $10 off but now I know. ;) Here is what I got!

1 48512 Mickey Tiki Hawaiian Shirt for Boys $8.99
1 48686 Captain Hook Costume $31.05
1 57039 Americana Mickey Tee $5.39
1 84099 Princess Fantasy Shoe Collection $8.99
1 48577 Nemo & Friends Short PJ Pals $4.49
Subtotal: $65.46
Discount: $36.55
Total Gift Box: $0.00
Total Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Estimated Sales Tax: $2.02

Grand Total Amount: $30.93

I used the VISASCHOOL0510 (BTW, I couldn't get the one posted earlier to work. I think that the person used the letter O instead of the zero. When I typed it in with the zero it worked!!!!)
TENOFF
HALLOWEENFUN
FREESHIP
10PERCENT

Jasmine Costume 48653-XS 1 $24.15

Size: XS

This item is in stock.

Jasmine Shoes 48722-11 1 $8.75

Size: 11/12

This item is in stock.

Aurora Costume 48650-XS 1 $24.15

This item is in stock.

Subtotal: $57.05
Gift Box: $0.00

After 2 $10 off codes and 10% off, my total is: $39.27

I could NOT, for the life of me, get the Visa code to woek, no matter how many ways I plugged it in. :rolleyes:

edited to add: I was able to get 4 codes to stack :teeth: Same order as above, but the total is $28.66.

I am exhausted.

LOLOL....

I think that you needed to type it in using zeros in the 0510 part. I had to be logged into my account for that one so I had to use it first.

After an hour i got the 2 $10 codes to work
Tinker Bell Costume 48652-XS 1 $27.60
This item is in stock.

Aurora Costume 48650-S 1 $27.60
Size: S
This item is in stock.

Cinderella & Aurora Wig 56641 1 $6.80
This item is in stock.

Subtotal: $77.5
savings: $35.50
shipping & han: $0.00
Tax: $2.54
Totle: $44.54
25 dollar gift card from visa off
on my card 19.54

Has anyone used a gift card befor? I was woundering if they call you first if something goes wrong with it?
Good savings though! i wish i could of got thr 10% to go through but i just could not get it!

madge said:
Jasmine Costume 48653-XS 1 $24.15

This item is in stock.

Jasmine Shoes 48722-11 1 $8.75

Size: 11/12

This item is in stock.

Aurora Costume 48650-XS 1 $24.15

This item is in stock.

Subtotal: $57.05

After 2 $10 off codes and 10% off, my total is: $39.27

I could NOT, for the life of me, get the Visa code to woek, no matter how many ways I plugged it in. :rolleyes:

edited to add: I was able to get 4 codes to stack :teeth: Same order as above, but the total is $28.66.

I am exhausted.

LOLOL....

You did way better than me i getting a headach just trying to do what i did! Good job on the save!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter