Stack your codes at Disneydirect AGAIN

Also you need to have at least $55.56 in your cart when all is said and done for all 5 codes to work.

HayGan said:
Here is how I got the codes to work for me:

Added $50 worth of stuff to my cart
Logged in
entered VISASCHOOL0510 into the coupon section
clicked activate
Logged out
Added another $50 worth of stuff
entered TENOFF
clicked activate
Logged in
Logged out
entered FREESHIP
clicked activate
Logged in
Logged out
Added more stuff
entered 10PERCENT
clicked activate
Logged in
Then I removed everything from my cart that was a duplicate or that I didn't want but made sure that my total after the 10% but
before the $20 off was over $50 (because the 10% off comes right off the price of the item rather than the total at the end.)
Then I checked out using my Disney Visa.

It is very important to follow these steps as certain codes need to be added before you check-in and some after. Also, make sure to activate the codes (I made the mistake of not doing that a few times myself!)

Hope this helps!

I just wanted to say thank you!! I got my son his Holloween costume and a couple of xmass gifts for 50.00 total!!! :banana: :banana:

Product Name SKU Qty Item Subtotal

Dash Costume 48689-XXS 1 $31.05

Size: XXS

This item is in stock.

Nemo Double Camp Chair 46720 1 $13.49

This item is in stock.

Princess Umbrella Table & Set of 2 Chairs 46721 1 $22.49

This item is in stock.

Subtotal: $67.03
Gift Box: $0.00

Subtotal: $74.48

Total Discount: ($27.45)

Total Gift Box: $0.00

Total Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Estimated Tax: $3.40

Order Grand Total: $50.43

The confirmation page is giving me two different subtotals but the final cost that I paid was 50.43!! My dd is going to love the princess table and chairs.

Sabrina

HayGan said:
I just got 20 pins (10 Haunted Mansion sets) for $35.94 shipped :cool1: It took quite awhile but finally got it right!!!

More pins for us to trade in Dec:banana:

Actually if you use all 5 codes you can get 20 pins for $23.90 before tax.

YAY it worked!

I don't have the disney visa, so I couldn't use that one, but I followed the steps posted earlier and used TENOFF, FREESHIP, 10PERCENT, and HALLOWEENFUN.

Mr. Incredible Camp Chair w/ Umbrella & Carrying Case 46713 1 $8.99

This item is in stock.

Dash Costume 48689-S 1 $31.05

Size: S

This item is in stock.

''Power Rangers SPD'' Back to School Backpack 48864 1 $13.49

This item is in stock.

Subtotal: $53.53
Gift Box: $0.00

Grand Total Summary

Subtotal: $59.48

Total Discount: ($25.95)

Total Gift Box: $0.00

Total Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Estimated Tax: $2.02

Order Grand Total: $35.55 :Pinkbounc

Edited to add that I went through Ebates, so I will get 4% back too!

Okay I went back today and said if its that cheap i will get my other daughter her costume for halloween! and an extra costume for my older duaghter for Christmas they love to play dress up!
This is what i got:
Belle costume 31:05
hunny pot pooh: 22.5
Family fun tricks book: 4.95

Total: 69.00
savings: 45.90
tax: 1.40
Grand total: 24.5
used visa, halloween, Tenoff, 10% off , and got free shipping!
If i would of got this last night i would of only paid 8.00 and something. Should of stayed with it!

I just quadruple stacked, so I am psyched!

I played around with it for a while and found that it did not matter how I ordered the codes...any order of entering the codes seems to work. The key is, as another poster said, that you hve to START with something over $50 in your cart. Then add one code.

Log out.

Add another item worth more than $50 in your cart,

Add a code

You will notice BOTH codes are there.

Just keep doing this until all codes are in place.

Then go in any remove items that you don't actually want.

It works...might take some patience, but it works.

I just finally got it to work for me.
:cheer2:
Saved me $96.80 in the end plus free shipping.

HayGan said:
Here is how I got the codes to work for me:

Added $50 worth of stuff to my cart
Logged in
entered VISASCHOOL0510 into the coupon section
clicked activate
Logged out
entered TENOFF
clicked activate
Logged in
Logged out
entered FREESHIP
clicked activate
Logged in
Logged out
Added more stuff
entered 10PERCENT
clicked activate
Logged in
Then I removed everything from my cart that was a duplicate or that I didn't want but made sure that my total after the 10% but
before the $20 off was over $50 (because the 10% off comes right off the price of the item rather than the total at the end.)
Then I checked out using my Disney Visa.

It is very important to follow these steps as certain codes need to be added before you check-in and some after. Also, make sure to activate the codes (I made the mistake of not doing that a few times myself!)

Hope this helps!

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much for the time it took you to put these explicit instructions. I just told my husband last night I was waiting to order my son's costume until I got a good deal. My order was $128.28 (I bought alot of PJs) with a discount of $52.70 - even though I forgot to add the HalloweenFun code. :rolleyes: Now, I'm stressing over that $10! LOL!

I was just so freaked out because I can never get this site to work properly. The only way I can get items into my cart is if I write down all the item numbers and then do Quick Order, otherwise I lose my cart everytime I try to add something else. I probably had to Login 5 or 6 times after putting in all my items just to pay for the stuff. I thought that at any moment I would get a message reading "DENIED"!

I behaved myself, though, LOL! I had a ton more in my cart that I deleted before I hit the "proceed to checkout" button. I got the Mickey suede slides, a pair of logo shorts for DH, 3 HM pin sets (hey DizneyDogs-couldn't you leave some of the HM bust and HM sign pins for the rest of us?!-just kidding-I won't be greedy!). I also got the Cindy and the Snow White costumes, as well as the Snow White crown. My order total was 64.++ after everything, as I had to pay tax, but got free shipping. I was jealous when I heard everyone raving over how nice the Snow White costume is, now I don't have to be!

I am going to have to go back in there once I get home....I hope DD doesn't catch this "error" anytime soon!

DBarber600 said:
Worked like a charm! Thank you so much for the time it took you to put these explicit instructions. I just told my husband last night I was waiting to order my son's costume until I got a good deal. My order was $128.28 (I bought alot of PJs) with a discount of $52.70 - even though I forgot to add the HalloweenFun code. :rolleyes: Now, I'm stressing over that $10! LOL!

I was just so freaked out because I can never get this site to work properly. The only way I can get items into my cart is if I write down all the item numbers and then do Quick Order, otherwise I lose my cart everytime I try to add something else. I probably had to Login 5 or 6 times after putting in all my items just to pay for the stuff. I thought that at any moment I would get a message reading "DENIED"!

You could have also broke your order into 2 orders and reused all the codes again. Remember you only have to have $55.56 before discounts. So if you are placing a large order you can break it into 2 orders to save even more since you get free shipping anyway.

frannn said:
I behaved myself, though, LOL! I had a ton more in my cart that I deleted before I hit the "proceed to checkout" button. I got the Mickey suede slides, a pair of logo shorts for DH, 3 HM pin sets (hey DizneyDogs-couldn't you leave some of the HM bust and HM sign pins for the rest of us?!-just kidding-I won't be greedy!). I also got the Cindy and the Snow White costumes, as well as the Snow White crown. My order total was 64.++ after everything, as I had to pay tax, but got free shipping. I was jealous when I heard everyone raving over how nice the Snow White costume is, now I don't have to be!

LOL I did order some pins since it only averages out to $1.20 a piece but those 2 sets were already sold out before I ordered

How dumb was that?!? I absolutely refuse to place another 50+ order, and don't want to call to add more, as I'm afraid the Disney rep will tell me I used tooooo many codes on the order I already placed. Oh well.....

Thanks for taking the time to post the steps. I got my 2 youngest DDs the Jasmine Costumes and crowns to wear to the Storybook Princess Breakfast during our Dec. trip. (If I get the ADR) LOL. I used all codes successfully. :cool1:

frannn said:
How dumb was that?!? I absolutely refuse to place another 50+ order, and don't want to call to add more, as I'm afraid the Disney rep will tell me I used tooooo many codes on the order I already placed. Oh well.....

Oh you have to get them it's too good of a deal to pass up!!!
It's not $50 it's only $23.90. Can't beat $1.20 for trading pins. If you call they won't give you the discounts. I have called in the past and they told me that sometimes online their system does accept more than one code so they know about it. This has been a continuing glitch in their ordering system for a few years but I am not complaining :earboy2:

Don't forget: you can save even more if you click to Disney Direct through a Rewards site:

~ Quick Rewards: gives 3% back (is the higher of the two)
~ Creations Rewards: gives 5 pts per dollar (210 pts=$1)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, Just got an e-mail from Disney saying that one of my pins sets was out of stock when my order was placed. Of course that will likely negate all of my discounts!!! I sent them an e-mail back saying to cancel my order. $3 a pin plus shipping isn't that great of a deal :sad2:

Trixiezzz said:
Don't forget: you can save even more if you click to Disney Direct through a Rewards site:

~ Quick Rewards: gives 3% back (is the higher of the two)
~ Creations Rewards: gives 5 pts per dollar (210 pts=$1)

Upromise gives 4% back

Worked for me.

I'm a Best Guest so free shipping kicks in for me automatically even though I had to disable my BG discount. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter