SSR Spa Discount?

disney_imagineer

Mouseketeer
i know that DVC members get a 20% discount at the SSR spa, but do DVC guests staying with them also get the discount? or is this discount only for DVC members?

I had the same question and called the spa for an answer. I was told if the guest goes at the same time as the DVC member, and the DVC member pays for both treatments, the discount would be extended to the guest. What happened to me was I went with a friend and she ended up doing the paying (I was getting changed into my street clothes), but still got the discount.

I don't know what would happen if your guest went alone.

I am going to SSR in September. Where can I find a price list for spa services?

Thanks, Cindy

You don't get the discount on everything. It's only on selected spa treatments.

I used the spa on my last visit. I think that if your key says "DVC Member" that's all it takes... They didn't ask me for anything else.

I am not sure what you do and don't get a discount on. I did a maincure and pedicure and got the discount.... (by the way the link above didn't work for me)

disney_imagineer said:
i know that DVC members get a 20% discount at the SSR spa, but do DVC guests staying with them also get the discount? or is this discount only for DVC members?

My DGF who is not a member but had DVC Member on her room key got the 20% discount on her manicure and went alone.

thanks to everyone for their response. the DVC website says photo ID required along with DVC membership card. but it sounds like the Keys to the Kingdom card with DVC Member printed on it will do.

my friend is going for SSR spa. i don't plan to be going to the spa with her, but can help her check in and pay for it. hopefully that'll be ok.

anyone know if DVC members get a discount on personal training at SSR spa and fitness center?

CarolA said:
(by the way the link above didn't work for me)

listings of SSR spa treatments can be found at this link in pdf form.

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...cific/resorts/home/SS/spa/SaratogaSpa2006.pdf

below is the list of DVC discounted spa treatments at SSR spa from the DVC website. at other resort spas, the DVC discount is 10% for all treatments. gratuities are NOT included.

"Springtime Renewal" Spa Package

Member Cost: $252.00
Escape the stresses of a long winter with this rejuvenating collection of spa treatments sure to revitalize your body and refresh your spirit. Includes herbal body polish, 50-minute Swedish massage, Mystical Forest Body Masque & Wrap.

Swedish Massage

(50 minutes)
Member Cost: $92.00
Relax and enjoy a renewed state of well-being with a classic Swedish massage.

Mystical Forest Therapies

(50 minutes)
Member Cost: $104.00
Restore balance and relieve stress with this calming, therapeutic combination of reflexology and Swedish massage.

Aromatherapy Facial

(50 minutes)
Member Cost: $100.00
Cleanse, hydrate, and nourish your skin to restore your healthy, natural radiance.

Mystical Forest Body Masque & Wrap

(50 minutes)
Member Cost: $104.00
Restore your well-being as powerful trace minerals and a custom blend of essential oils promote collagen renewal and stimulate natural tissue regeneration.

Hydro-Massage Therapies

(45 minutes)
Member Cost: $92.00
Wash the world away with a choice of uniquely designed treatments that soothe, refresh, relax and detoxify.

Spa Manicure

(50 minutes)
Member Cost: $44.00
Pamper yourself as you renew your hands with this marvelous manicure.

Spa Pedicure

(50 minutes)
Member Cost: $52.00
Treat your feet to this professional pedicure and feel revitalized.

Anyone staying with you on your DVC points will have DVC MEMBER printed on their room key...they get the spa discount just as if they really WERE members. I had a group of 6 women at OKW in November and all of us got the 20 % discount on facials and massages (the ones that offered the discount)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter