SSR bus service opinions

dvc_john

DVC since 1993
I was just wondering what people think the bus service will be like at SSR while it opens 1 building at a time. We'll be there when just one building is open. For the first year, there will be 4 or fewer buildings open. Do you think there will be long waits for busses? Or will busses run as frequently as at other resorts even though there may be a few as 46 units open?

Also, the busses at DD don't go directly to the parks. Do you think SSR will attract the park goers who park at DD to walk to SSR, and take a bus from there to the parks? Do you think Disney/DVC will do anything to try to prevent this?

I am wondering the same thing. Also, do you think SSR will be sharing busses with any other resorts, such as Old Key West?

I think we can assume some type of sharing schedule early on either with OKW, PO or CBR or possibly through DD/PI. I'm sure this will be a work in progress and as the resort gets larger, this will stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter