Squirts, Shirts, & Flirts...The Legend Continues (TR started 6-23)

Looks like a fun Chicago trip!:thumbsup2 We love taking the Southshore. I didn't realize what a hike it was to get to the Disney store from Millenium Station. We did that in November and it was cold!

Ohhhhh! Are you talking about these potstickers? We had them last year and they were great! I thought you were talking about something else. Doh!

img_1301.jpg

These were my FAVORITE at O'hana!! I stuffed myself full of them. :goodvibes

Chicago look like so much fun

How long of a train ride from your house to get there?

Love that fountain....so cool...Trent was cracking up at the water coming out of the mouth:rotfl:

Looks like a fun Chicago trip!:thumbsup2 We love taking the Southshore. I didn't realize what a hike it was to get to the Disney store from Millenium Station. We did that in November and it was cold!
where do you guys catch the south shore at?
yeah it is about a mile i think to get tehre, but the nice thing is there is so much to look at along the way that it goes kinda fast.

These were my FAVORITE at O'hana!! I stuffed myself full of them. :goodvibes
i plan on doing that for sure, i might look like a dumpling when i leave.
:laughing:
Chicago look like so much fun

How long of a train ride from your house to get there?

Love that fountain....so cool...Trent was cracking up at the water coming out of the mouth:rotfl:
um, i think it was about 40 minutes, during the week it can take longer they make more commuter stops during the week, they skip some on teh weekends, not enough demand for them i guess.

it is funny the first time you see them with teh water like that, sometimes it really looks really funny depending on the face of the person of who is spitting, they change races, gender, and age of the faces all day long, so you never know what person will be spitting on you, sometimes it is a toothless kid that is spitting between teeth at you.
:laughing:

What a great day!!! Videos are so adoreable!!!! He's just the cutest little guy!

Chicago is a GREAT city. My favorite US city for sure. Great pix!

Can't believe you are leaving so soon!!!:thumbsup2

Good NIGHT, those puppies look noshy!!! Can you ask for more sauce?? cuz, those ones are looking a little nekid.

We visited Chicago on our last US trip layover. We saw a lot of big buildings. I guess we might not have been so grumpy had we not just flown for 24 hours already, and the train trip from O'hare into downtown wasn't like an HOUR long. :scared1: It didn't seem worth it for a piece of pizza, no matter HOW famous the pizza is.

Your trip, though, is entirely different. Fountains are fun! And what little boy (or big one) doesn't like trains??!

Dan not sure where I have been...............but I am here now. You are so close to your trip you must be getting so excited. I love that you will have 2 weeks there & get to really take your time & enjoy your trip.
Can't wait to hear/read all about it.

P.S. I loved that video that Candi made for you. So sweet. Makes me think I might try to do that for my hubby for our anniversary.

What a great day!!! Videos are so adoreable!!!! He's just the cutest little guy!

thanks alot, there is always a moment that makes a trip worth it, and that smile on the train made it worth it.

Chicago is a GREAT city. My favorite US city for sure. Great pix!

Can't believe you are leaving so soon!!!:thumbsup2
Jordan, glad to see you around again, missed you bud.

it is one of my favorites as well, heck its my favorite so much to do and see there.

we leave in 1 week i am so pumped.

Good NIGHT, those puppies look noshy!!! Can you ask for more sauce?? cuz, those ones are looking a little nekid.

We visited Chicago on our last US trip layover. We saw a lot of big buildings. I guess we might not have been so grumpy had we not just flown for 24 hours already, and the train trip from O'hare into downtown wasn't like an HOUR long. :scared1: It didn't seem worth it for a piece of pizza, no matter HOW famous the pizza is.

Your trip, though, is entirely different. Fountains are fun! And what little boy (or big one) doesn't like trains??!
they do look like they need a little more sauce huh, i will ask for some extra sauce on the side.
there deep dish is pretty good, we get it when we spend the night up there.

trains are pretty cool, we want to do a train trip in a few years, they have them that leave chicago and go all over, we want to to take the northern route of the US to the west coast one, looks like alot of fun.

I love potstickers or as they are called in japan...gyoza!
isnt the sauce called gyoza sauce, or something like that i have a bottle of it at home i use for hte potstickers i buy.

Dan not sure where I have been...............but I am here now. You are so close to your trip you must be getting so excited. I love that you will have 2 weeks there & get to really take your time & enjoy your trip.
Can't wait to hear/read all about it.

P.S. I loved that video that Candi made for you. So sweet. Makes me think I might try to do that for my hubby for our anniversary.
:welcome: glad you found us and joined in.

i know people always say your going for 2 weeks like we are crazy but it is a great way to see everything and still have some time to relax, it is an awesome video, i think i might watch it again today, thanks.

Well this is a good day, not only do i get to do my in 2 weeks update, but i also get to do my in 1 week update.

Because in 1 week we leave for FL about this time, we should be almost ready to leave, just waiting on my mom to get off work.

and heading south.

So this time in 2 weeks in Disney we will be having another off day of water parks if it is nice, or DTD if not, or pool time whatever we choose.

Lunch will depend on where we are at.

Dinner is located at.

Chef Mickeys, which means after dinner begins our sneaky sneaky getting to the top of the contemporary and then i might try and go on over to the bay lake towers for a little looking around if i dont say so myself.

:cool2:

Great plans!! I too want to get over and see BLT! I imagine the views over there are amazing!!!!!

YAY for leaving in 1 week!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Hope you get over to BLT and UP there

We want pics :lmao:

I just got caught up - I loved the Chicago pics! I was there for a conference last summer. My friend and I decided to take our lunch and walk down to Millenium Park. However, by the time we got there it was raining, and it was unseasonably cool that day. We ended up having to eat as we walked back to the hotel. Then we had to change our clothes in the room before we could go back to our afternoon session because we were so wet! Parker looks like he had a ball! My kids heard the video of him in the fountain playing and came running. I was telling them about Parker and that we might meet him when we eat with Cinderella. They thought that was pretty cool. :)

Wooohooo- if you're a week away, then I'm two weeks away! :cool1: Geez, I have a lot to do before then....

where do you guys catch the south shore at?
yeah it is about a mile i think to get tehre, but the nice thing is there is so much to look at along the way that it goes kinda fast.
:

Dune Park (Chesterton)
There is a lot to see. Do you go to Taste of Chicago?

Well this is a good day, not only do i get to do my in 2 weeks update, but i also get to do my in 1 week update.

Because in 1 week we leave for FL about this time, we should be almost ready to leave, just waiting on my mom to get off work.

and heading south.

So this time in 2 weeks in Disney we will be having another off day of water parks if it is nice, or DTD if not, or pool time whatever we choose.

Dinner is located at.

Chef Mickeys, which means after dinner begins our sneaky sneaky getting to the top of the contemporary and then i might try and go on over to the bay lake towers for a little looking around if i dont say so myself.

We love Chef Mickey's! Sneaky fireworks viewing sounds very interesting!
I am so excited that your trip is getting closer because then mine is too!

and heading south.

Dinner is located at.

I'm with Glenn, can't wait to hear the sneaky sneaky!!

In 2 more days I can start the "in 2 weeks" thing. So exciting!! 16 days till we leave. :yay:

Great plans!! I too want to get over and see BLT! I imagine the views over there are amazing!!!!!

YAY for leaving in 1 week!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:
thanks, i hope it works, i have my plan already figured out now i just have to do a a little recon mission first to see if it can work.
woo hoo mini dance party.

Can't wait to hear about this sneaky sneaky.
i will tell you all about it when we meet up in 2 weeks 1 day at yeehawbob.
:thumbsup2 you get the inside scoop before everyone else.

Hope you get over to BLT and UP there

We want pics :lmao:
ohh i will take bunch of pics for you guys.

I just got caught up - I loved the Chicago pics! I was there for a conference last summer. My friend and I decided to take our lunch and walk down to Millenium Park. However, by the time we got there it was raining, and it was unseasonably cool that day. We ended up having to eat as we walked back to the hotel. Then we had to change our clothes in the room before we could go back to our afternoon session because we were so wet! Parker looks like he had a ball! My kids heard the video of him in the fountain playing and came running. I was telling them about Parker and that we might meet him when we eat with Cinderella. They thought that was pretty cool. :)

Wooohooo- if you're a week away, then I'm two weeks away! :cool1: Geez, I have a lot to do before then....
that stinks we have had our share or rain days while doing things...you will have to do the spotting of me, i will be in buffet mode:laughing:

:dancer:

:dancer::dancer:
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
:dancer:

7 dancing guys in honor of one week!

I want to check out BLT as well.
all right thanks for the dance party, that guy rocks.

Dune Park (Chesterton)
There is a lot to see. Do you go to Taste of Chicago?

We love Chef Mickey's! Sneaky fireworks viewing sounds very interesting!
I am so excited that your trip is getting closer because then mine is too!
i know that station, we have been in town a few times while it is going on, but have never went just for that...the blues fest is pretty cool as well.

yep yours is right around the corner as well.

I'm with Glenn, can't wait to hear the sneaky sneaky!!

In 2 more days I can start the "in 2 weeks" thing. So exciting!! 16 days till we leave. :yay:
isnt it an awesome feeling to be getting so close. cool thing about the 2 week thing is that i am doing that but now we are also at the under 1 week time as well.

Sneaky, sneaky sounds fun! Hmm....

1 week!!?? That sure happened fast. Pretty soon, we'll have a new TR to read!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter