Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

I thought about preordering the shoe bundle. I always like to buy the Christmas ornament. I was just thinking today though, that if I register my husband and I for the challenge, my $1000 Disney gift card will just cover the both of us. If I add merchandise, then I'll be over the $1000 and can't use my card. Don't they only allow one form of payment? And isn't there a $1000 limit on the Disney gift cards?
After completing your registration transaction, you should be able to go back into your runDisney account and pre-order any available merchandise by clicking here:
83D744FE-A147-42AA-8F5B-564BC8509825.jpeg

Did anyone register through Club runDisney? I was wondering if the merch can still be added after registration is complete or whether it is a "get it" now or lose the opportunity.

Yes, we have been told that merchandise pre-orders will be available starting Tuesday, 8/23 if we did not purchase items through our registration link.

What information needs to be entered at registration (May need to do my friends 5K registration so it would help to have her send me the info this weekend)

Also first time doing something that requires proof of time… so what’s the first challenge projected pace that you don’t need to submit something

What information needs to be entered at registration (May need to do my friends 5K registration so it would help to have her send me the info this weekend)

Also first time doing something that requires proof of time… so what’s the first challenge projected pace that you don’t need to submit something

The first non-POT for the Challenge (10-miler) was 1:30 - 1:45

It will be in the dropdown, next to the pace is (requires proof of time) or (does not require proof of time). Just pick one that doesn't require proof of time. That can be edited later after registration.

Registration Run-Down w/ Images! (A comprehensive run-down of the registration process) & Part 2

The ONLY things you can not change after registration are EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and then GENDER (in that order). Everything else can be edited after the confirmation of your purchase. With that being said, you CAN NOT skip any question. You must put an answer on every question. So just put whatever is the fastest choice, and then MOVE ON. Speed. Speed. Speed.

Although going into my account right now shows I can also NOT edit Mailing Address or Day Phone either. Which wasn't the case prior to the 2022-2023 registration season according to my notes.

😂😂 I said the same thing.

Who wants to preorder a spirit jersey, and ship it to me? 😂😂😂
If we can preorder merch after registration and I'm able to get all three of us registered then if you really want a spirit jersey I'm willing to get it and ship it 🙂 There are three of us running and the man in the group never buys anything lol. Us girls we are hoping for a Dooney, will for sure go for the loungefly and my daughter loves the spirit jerseys as well.

Well rats! Good....but rats. When the themes came out last week, to me, they actually looked fun and I really want to run the challenge. However, since my wife and I are running the half marathon during marathon weekend AND having to pay to have someone watch the kids while we do that, the $$ just isn't there to do the challenge, so I think we're going to settle for the 10 miler.

Tomorrow’s the day!! I’m getting nervous. I have a weekly meeting at 9 (10 ET) over Teams. I don’t always have a lot of input for the meeting, so I’m hoping registration goes smoothly!

Tomorrow’s the day!! I’m getting nervous. I have a weekly meeting at 9 (10 ET) over Teams. I don’t always have a lot of input for the meeting, so I’m hoping registration goes smoothly!
I just blocked off an hour and half on my calendar and listed it as prep for a meeting I have in the afternoon. To be fair, I will actually be doing some of the prep during that time, but I mostly did it so people are less likely to bother me while I’m trying to register.

I also have a Teams meeting at 10, got a new job so I couldn’t reserve time to myself without people asking why, so hopefully I’ll be able to multitask and knock this out.

Also, they say you can get your AP/DVC/CM discount retroactively applied when you pick up your merchandise.
Ooooo that’s new (still not going to twist my arm to drop $$$ on all the pins may do the challenge AND 5K set instead of OR though now and hope I can at least grab one 10k & 10m magnet (logo or medal replica preferably) with my magnets

Quick question what would be the better plan… friends 5K first than my challenge or vice versa

This is my first time registering for a WDW race since the old Expedition Everest 5K days, and I can't believe that I'm feeling a little nervous. Mainly because I'm a snail when it comes to filling out forms and struggle with more than one device open at once. :rotfl: Fortunately, my husband is picking up the kids from school, because, naturally, registration opens at the exact time school lets out. :rolleyes2 (I'm in the U.K.)

Good luck to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter