Spring airfare sales?

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
Any ideas as to when the spring airfare sales come out?
I have been biting the bullet and fighting off my father to make airline ressies.
He wants them made now so in case they go up but I am thinking (hoping) they will come out with a good sale within a few weeks.

Any experiences with this in past travel? I havent flown in 4 years and this will only be my third time flying so I am quite and amateur as to when there are sales and the such.

Help...... :(

A couple of years ago, we had a quote for $159. I thought it was going to go down (from what I had heard), waited a few more weeks and then it rocketed up to $180! Never went down after that.

I learned my lesson the hard way. This time I got a rate of $167 and decided to book it. Boy am I glad, because it is up to $200 now. Even if the rate drops, it will probably be around what I originally booked at. Oh - and I got the cheapest rate at Delta.com. Far less expensive than Jet blue, lowestfare.com, travelocity which surprised me.

I just talked with CS at Delta today and the lowest rate from Nashville to Orlando was $198.00 After some coaxing, the CS person said that he fully expected lower rates to be offered for Spring travel. He said summer travel looked pretty much on target,but spring would probably have some special promotions. Nothing in concrete, but hope for those of us waiting for a lower price!
Karla B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter