Spreadsheet to Share?

Hi! Could you please send me a spreadsheet also? I am planning an August trip. Thanks!

I am new to the boards, have been lurking for a month or two...I am SO overwhelmed! I haven't done any ADRs for our trip in mid-June. I would LOVE if someone could send their itinerary to me, so I have some idea where to start. It's our first time going to WDW--me, my husband, 7 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter. Thanks in advance!

music2myears@gmail.com

I am new to the boards, have been lurking for a month or two...I am SO overwhelmed! I haven't done any ADRs for our trip in mid-June. I would LOVE if someone could send their itinerary to me, so I have some idea where to start. It's our first time going to WDW--me, my husband, 7 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter. Thanks in advance!

music2myears@gmail.com
It's on it way.:thumbsup2 Mine is all filled in. Just delete mine and add your own. I would print it out first. Don't forget to go to www.allearsnet.com to checkout the menus( they do have menus here too). I do recommend, do lunch at restaurants because they charge more for the dinners.
First, check calender of the month you are going...then add magic morning and magic evening. Then go from there.
I hope you have a magical vacation! ang

jUST A RECOMMENDATION DONT POST YOUR EMAIL, I DID IT YESTERDAY ON THE DIS AND MY INBOX WAS FILLED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY OVER NIGHT WITH SPAM SPAM SPAM. I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF.

8800100 said:
jUST A RECOMMENDATION DONT POST YOUR EMAIL, I DID IT YESTERDAY ON THE DIS AND MY INBOX WAS FILLED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY OVER NIGHT WITH SPAM SPAM SPAM. I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF.

Everyone is welcome to PM their email address. A lot of Disers do.
kidzant sorry to hear that happen to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter