Spreadsheet to Share?

ANG

Thankyou for the spreadsheet. I wa able to open it up and can use it! This will be a great benefit.... Thanks again! Tammy:cheer2:

Hi, I finally quit lurking and decided to take part of this community. Were planning our first family trip in September, would someone be so kind to send me a copy of the spreadsheet? thanks so much!!princess:
jtimmerman@neo.rr.com

Would someone be so kind to forward it to me as well?
Thanks in advance~

JenMastalski@yahoo.com

I would be most appreciative if someone would send me a copy also!
elsabob@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance!

Hi, I finally quit lurking and decided to take part of this community. Were planning our first family trip in September, would someone be so kind to send me a copy of the spreadsheet? thanks so much!!princess:
jtimmerman@neo.rr.com

Any chance I could have acopy too please?? :yay:

sandracp1@hotmail.com
It is on it way! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank you Ang! I'm feeling very overwhelmed trying to do all the planning for our family, so this will help! thanks again!:cool1: :thumbsup2

Could I get a copy too, please? We're going in September (2nd time doing the free DDP), and I need to start getting things organized.

Thanks in advance!

If it's not too much trouble, could we please get a copy, too! Thanks!
What a wonderful way to Pay it forward:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter