Spreadsheet to Share?

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi! I just bumped our trip up so we could take advantage of free dining. The problem is that Im already past the 180 day mark for ADR's and DH & I are not much for advanced planning. Any help would be extremely appreciated. I thought a planning spreadsheet would be a good place to start. Im not so good at Excel or else I would've tried to create one myself :o

Thank you!:hug:

Oh if needed, my email is klwdisney111597@yahoo.com

Hi I sent mine, to see if you can use it. It is in excel but easy to use.

I did receive one in my email(just found it) but unfortinutly I do not have microsoft excel so it wont open, I will have to try to open it up at my mothers house and print it. Thank you again!

I did receive one in my email(just found it) but unfortinutly I do not have microsoft excel so it wont open, I will have to try to open it up at my mothers house and print it. Thank you again!
Sorry you can't use it. You can use microsoft word and use tables to make it. I have done that before.
When you print it...you need legal paper...or it will split the graph...again sorry..ang

ang...would you mind sending it to me? I call it even stevens ( I donated & started the Mr Coffee Swap @ Pop) lol,,what a bribe:) We will be at WDW 8/31 to 9/4, couldnt get POP!! :( I could probably play with the dates, but now DH wants CSR. Thanks, pm, if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter