Spreadsheet needed

If someone with the spreadsheet would PM me, I'll post the spreadsheet on my website so everyone can have at it!

(Just don't want to post an email address on a public forum for the spambots to scarf it down and flood me with spam)

I just sent it to everyone who posted an email address.

I will try to figure out how to send it to nightowlky so he can post it for everyone to see.

This is a general planning spreadsheet that I created that features all the "need to know" info for when you go on a Disney vacation. It is a staple for my vacation every year.

I hope that others find it as useful as I have. It is not rocket science so anyone could do what I've done, but then again no need to re-invent the wheel unless that's your style.

Whoever is responsible for creating this spreadsheet, GOOD JOB!! And thanks for sharing it, too. It's like an electronic version of the planner in the Passporter!! :thumbsup2

carone0318 said:
I just sent you a copy of my spreadsheet and what I do with it.

Hope it helps you.
Hi,
Can you please send me the spread sheet also? I'm trying to plan for my trip next month!
THANKS!!!

The spreadsheet is now publicly available at:

http://www.conjur.com/misc/DisneyPlan.xls

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter