Split Stay/Travel Insurnace

delilah18

DIS Veteran
Ok

I don't know if this can be done or would work
If I book a 1 night stay and a French Quarter and book 8 day tickets and get the trip insurance option through Disney, and then I spend the next 8 night at DVC resort, will the insurance cover me through those days too or will it only cover my first night?
The DVC stay would be booked through a broker company if that matter

thanks

Ok

I don't know if this can be done or would work
If I book a 1 night stay and a French Quarter and book 8 day tickets and get the trip insurance option through Disney, and then I spend the next 8 night at DVC resort, will the insurance cover me through those days too or will it only cover my first night?
The DVC stay would be booked through a broker company if that matter

thanks

Not sure how Disney would view that situation, but I would suggest going through another web site for the insurance. They don't really care exactly what hotel you're in, just the total cost of the trip. We've used insuremytrip.com for all of our cruises and they were great. Have only had to file one claim and we had a check from the insurance company within a week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter