Split dinner reservations

twitterpated31

Mouseketeer
I am travelling with a group of 16. I've had mixed results booking us dining times together.

Working with my SIL we were able to get two reservations for dinner at Ohana (10 in one, 6 in the other) and the Fantasmic dining pkg at Mama Melrose (again 10 and 6). The reservations are within 30 minutes of each other.

I know that when we go we may/may not be seated together. We are flexible...we'd be willing to wait longer to make it happen. And if it doesn't work out, being split up won't ruin our day.

I'm just wondering if it's worth calling the dining reservation line to see if the reservations can be merged.

First time visitors so we simply don't know what is/isn't possible.

TIA

I am travelling with a group of 16. I've had mixed results booking us dining times together.

Working with my SIL we were able to get two reservations for dinner at Ohana (10 in one, 6 in the other) and the Fantasmic dining pkg at Mama Melrose (again 10 and 6). The reservations are within 30 minutes of each other.

I know that when we go we may/may not be seated together. We are flexible...we'd be willing to wait longer to make it happen. And if it doesn't work out, being split up won't ruin our day.

I'm just wondering if it's worth calling the dining reservation line to see if the reservations can be merged.

First time visitors so we simply don't know what is/isn't possible.

TIA

It never hurts to call and you never know until you ask, so I'd definitely invest the time in a phone call.

If they can't do it, then when you check in for the earlier reservation, simply tell the person at the podium your dilemma and ask nicely if they can put you together. Personally I would emphasize that it's okay if they can't and you're willing to wait, but wanted to ask. The 30 minute time difference will be your biggest problem; they may not be able to put you together.

Did you call to make your reservations or book them all online? I think for some restaurants there is a max group number that may be done online but may be possible if you call. In any case, I'd definitely call and see if they can link them somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter