Spin-Off How much to have your brows done?

indimom

Are We There Yet?
Or do you manage it yourself??

$10 including the tip.

$10 or $12, without tip. I can't remember. I get a cut and color done at the same time so it's all together.

I love get my brows waxed. It feels good and is very relaxing. :lovestruc

I pay $7 plus tip, although I get mine threaded now these days instead (same price for both)

Or do you manage it yourself??

$10 including the tip.

I've been waxing mine myself for about 12 years, but from time to time I treat myself and let someone else tame them. It's about $18, I believe, at an Aveda salon.

$10...i think. Interestingly last time i went i got my hair done and not my eyebrows because i had to go to the bank afterwards. And my bill was the same...

Eyebrow wax is $10 and I usually give a $2 tip (same person that cuts my hair does the wax).

I had done waxing for years and paid anywhere from $8-20.00. Mostly depending on where I've had done (Great Clips to Aveda).

I have to say once I tried threading (saw on Oprah years ago), I can't beat the price, pain, and thoroughness. If your not familiar with it, Google or U-tube it and try it. It's ah-mazing! :thumbsup2

$12-$15 without tip.

I am obsessed with waxing. Tweezing doesn't do your eyebrows justice!

I had done waxing for years and paid anywhere from $8-20.00. Mostly depending on where I've had done (Great Clips to Aveda).

I have to say once I tried threading (saw on Oprah years ago), I can't beat the price, pain, and thoroughness. If your not familiar with it, Google or U-tube it and try it. It's ah-mazing! :thumbsup2

I agree that's what I get done for $4 amazing

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest