SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time don't waste time filling in the party members you can do that later. I don't think you even have to do it at all.

i thought same thing but it said PICK who you want and wouldn't let me go to the next section! we are linked with family.....NO BIGGIE, we are going later this week, so I can try for a "walk in" instead just nicer with a reservation, figured was a long shot since would be first day of reservation, the 27th......BUT did you see the crowd this morning? LOL

I’m not sure how to link to twitter but search space 220. Given the throngs of people running and lined up, I’m not sure you would be able to get in before park close today honestly. It looked like the race to Smuggler’s Run that we did in October 2019.

edited to add links (hopefully works):
Crazy! now I’m definitely waiting and reading reports later today. Maybe we’ll try tomorrow…or just skip it altogether. That is craziness!

How can they all be gone already? MDE was so glitchy this morning- is every date and time truly booked up for the next 60 days or is it still glitching?
I missed out this morning when they opened early and then was glitching. It seems amazing that they were all gone in under 30 minutes.
I'm just hoping they didn't release all the ADRs yet until they see how the restaurant is running and then will release another wave.
Got my reservation finder in already.

So, I woke up late and was only able to get a 245 time slot. I see they have a standalone menu for deserts and drinks. Anyone know if they will let us just split a desert or something like that? (I am sure they wouldn't like it, but will they let us once we are in is the issue).

I tried and tried to get a resrvation for 2 in different days.. never got a slot…

then I tried with 4 and magic happened.. slots were available… I booked but now will have to figure how to update the party and avoid charges… any tips on that matter pls?
Thanks

So, I woke up late and was only able to get a 245 time slot. I see they have a standalone menu for deserts and drinks. Anyone know if they will let us just split a desert or something like that? (I am sure they wouldn't like it, but will they let us once we are in is the issue).

Interestingly the Space220 web site shows different menus. The actual Disney page only lists lunch/dinner pre fixe as intended.

I tried and tried to get a resrvation for 2 in different days.. never got a slot…

then I tried with 4 and magic happened.. slots were available… I booked but now will have to figure how to update the party and avoid charges… any tips on that matter pls?
Thanks

Logically, I don't I believe they can charge you for people who don't show up. At most they would charge the 10 dollars as if it were a cancellation and not let you in, but I woul d
Interestingly the Space220 web site shows different menus. The actual Disney page only lists lunch/dinner pre fixe as intended.

Yea, that was what I thought but then I searched reviews a minute ago and saw photos from media that had menus with deserts and cocktails. Hopefully it wasn't just a special thing for them, but it seemed like it was unique to the location so I have to think they stay on. THey also have the bar area so, it seems like that is part of the plan.

I am Definitely not interested in a 55 dollar burger or flat iron steak, calimari withstanding, and while I would bite the bullet at 55 with the dinner menu--not at 79-- I have other reservations with better looking menus for less. SO for me, regardless of the time I would definitely say lets do it, split a desert and MAYBE a drink, and then roll out. In that case, a late evening or mid day break seems pretty decent.

Thanks so much, would also appreciate if you can explain the process. It seems there is confusion about the walk-up process.
FWIW - I saw on twitter its stand in line. No virtual queue, no call back or return back, but if you want to eat there, you stand in line. I have no idea if that is true or accurate.

I was up at 445 am cst, tried from 5-6 on several devices, got several seating "times" and i clicked to book, selected party members and then tried to "book" and it would "crash" with Donald duck saying "oops" ...... I guess I can use my $80 and buy lots of food and wine samples! LOL:P:P CONGRATS to everyone who "scored" a MDE
At 545 am I got a lunch reservation time for 10/4, when I clicked it to reserve, it showed an odd error message with Lady and the Tramp. Then I got a different lunch time for 10/2 and it happened again. I took a quick picture of the error as it had never seen it ("finding dining error" ) and then i got Stich. Kept trying for ten minutes, and never got anything......So sad for me but happy for those who did have success!

Apologies if this has already been posted, but once the restaurant gets past the initial opening period, will there be a walk-up option, or just reservation-only? I'm doing my bookings tomorrow for my Thanksgiving trip and if (as I assume) all the spots have already been reserved today, I want to know if I can just bite the bullet and wait for a table in November.

I was up very early this morning and received several error messages before I was finally able to book a table for six on November 20th. I sure hope that it lives up to the hype.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but once the restaurant gets past the initial opening period, will there be a walk-up option, or just reservation-only? I'm doing my bookings tomorrow for my Thanksgiving trip and if (as I assume) all the spots have already been reserved today, I want to know if I can just bite the bullet and wait for a table in November.
I think that if you are doing 60 + 10 you should be able to find a reservation from at least towards the mid-point on. People without resort reservations will be unable to book that far ahead.

Next time don't waste time filling in the party members you can do that later. I don't think you even have to do it at all.

i thought same thing but it said PICK who you want and wouldn't let me go to the next section! we are linked with family..

CRT is the only ADR that required names for everyone. We’re linked with DS & DDIL. I don’t put their names on ADRs, just in case plans change & they find somewhere else they’d rather go. If they were listed on mine, if an ADR they wanted popped up, they wouldn’t be able to book it. I always just list the lead guest & move on, no problem.

I think that if you are doing 60 + 10 you should be able to find a reservation from at least towards the mid-point on. People without resort reservations will be unable to book that far ahead.
That would be great. I just figured that there would be a LOT of people who had their 60+10 window one day earlier than I have, so we may already be out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter