space question for POP

hollybearsmom

Please send my fairy godmother home, pronto!
Is there enough room under the beds for a storage box or suitcase?
We are trying to save space and I wondered if the base went to the floor or not?
Thanks, Beth

hollybearsmom,
Back by the sink area, there is a long metal shelf mounted on the wall (way up in the air, near the celiling. I brought a double stroller with us when we flew down in Nov. and used this rack to store the stroller box. You should be able to put a suitcase up there.

Are you flying or driving?

If you are driving, bring a tension shower curtain rod and a set of shower curtains. You can use this between the bedroom area and dressing area. It will give you much needed extra privacy for dressing because the bathrooms are very small.

TC:cool1:

Good thing about this is that you know that clothes or person items are lost under the bed. When we stayed at Pop we'd put suitcases between the bed and the bathroom wall.

I totally agree -- DS has a bear that he has had since he was a baby -- I am always terrified that Baseball Bear is going to get left behind somewhere!

We have one of those toys too, it went to Boston one weekend after a church trip--without my daughter--she got a postcard from her doll though. And a $47 overnight package thank you very much. Ick.

We are thinking maybe we won't do the rubber totes now we usually take when camping. Don't really need waterproof in the hotel. But they stack so nice and everything is there for each person. Hmmmm Decisions, decisions.

Depending on how big they are, they might fit in the area of the bathroom where the "closet" is located. There is also some space on either side of the tv/dresser. I guess it is a question of how big they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter