Southern California and Disneyland Adventure

We leave on June 5. Imagineering and WOC viewing are not included in our Adventure Handbook. They also replaced the Storybook Cafe breakfast with Pym’s Test Kitchen.
So what do they have instead of Imagineering? Still the academy museum?

We leave on June 5. Imagineering and WOC viewing are not included in our Adventure Handbook. They also replaced the Storybook Cafe breakfast with Pym’s Test Kitchen.
Pym Test Kitchen? Isn't that a quick service (albeit themed and unique) and Storytellers Cafe a character breakfast?

Pym Test Kitchen? Isn't that a quick service (albeit themed and unique) and Storytellers Cafe a character breakfast?
That is correct, unless they have something special for the trip. Maybe some Marvel characters.

What is scheduled for the last night, when WOC usually happens?

Here is what it says for the last afternoon/evening. Yeah, I’m not excited about breakfast at Pym Test Kitchen, especially as we have a gluten restriction in our family (options for GF are very little).

Lunch and Afternoon On Your Own at the Disneyland Resort​

Spend the rest of your afternoon on your own, enjoying more of the exciting activities at both Parks.

Farewell Dinner​

Bask in the memories of your Southern California experience as you enjoy a special farewell dinner at the Disneyland Resort, exclusively for you and your newfound friends!

Here is what it says for the last afternoon/evening. Yeah, I’m not excited about breakfast at Pym Test Kitchen, especially as we have a gluten restriction in our family (options for GF are very little).

Lunch and Afternoon On Your Own at the Disneyland Resort​

Spend the rest of your afternoon on your own, enjoying more of the exciting activities at both Parks.

Farewell Dinner​

Bask in the memories of your Southern California experience as you enjoy a special farewell dinner at the Disneyland Resort, exclusively for you and your newfound friends!

Thank you. I hope they still offer Genie+ seating, even if it isn't as a group.

OMG!!!! Just received this!!!! I am now officially thrilled…this was the whole reason we booked this tour!!!

The Walt Disney Imagineering Tour on the Glendale campus has re-opened and is now added back to the itinerary.

Day 3 is back to the original itinerary (Walt Disney Studio Lot visit/tour, Disney Archives, lunch at Studio Commissary, WDI Glendale tour, and Mickey’s of Glendale), welcome to Disneyland with check-in at the Grand Californian Hotel, and dinner at one of Disneyland Resort’s restaurants (Storyteller’s Café).

OMG!!!! Just received this!!!! I am now officially thrilled…this was the whole reason we booked this tour!!!

The Walt Disney Imagineering Tour on the Glendale campus has re-opened and is now added back to the itinerary.

Day 3 is back to the original itinerary (Walt Disney Studio Lot visit/tour, Disney Archives, lunch at Studio Commissary, WDI Glendale tour, and Mickey’s of Glendale), welcome to Disneyland with check-in at the Grand Californian Hotel, and dinner at one of Disneyland Resort’s restaurants (Storyteller’s Café).
I am so happy for you!!!! What a sigh of relief! And this bodes well for the rest of us with tours later on :-D

Woohoo! This is about half my reason for the tour, with going backstage at Disneyland and DCA the other half.

Just a question, do they have viewing for the main street electrical parade or fantasmic? I can’t find any dining packages for the 2 days we are staying after so was wondering how much I should hunt these spots down 😂

Do you need to make park reservations? I assume not for the days with ABD but what about for the last day?

Just a question, do they have viewing for the main street electrical parade or fantasmic? I can’t find any dining packages for the 2 days we are staying after so was wondering how much I should hunt these spots down 😂
I just finished the trip on Friday. After our arrival dinner we were all invited to a VIP viewing area for Main Street Electrical Light Parade. I'm not sure about Fantasmic since it wasn't re-opened yet.

Do you need to make park reservations? I assume not for the days with ABD but what about for the last day?
They handled park reservations for everyday included in the ticket. If you buy any additional tickets, you will need to make the reservation.

So what do they have instead of Imagineering? Still the academy museum?
There was an email that went out post handbook that said Imagineering has been added back in. If you did not receive that please contact AbD. I have clients going on that same trip and we both received this email.
Sorry… I hit respond and then realized this has been answered.

I see kevin just posted on twitter there will be a 2023 backstage dis tour. thinking of going. july or oct options. never been on any dis abd or any abd at all. been to disneyland a few times.
We've enjoyed that ABD trip 5 times now. You can't go wrong with it.

We've enjoyed that ABD trip 5 times now. You can't go wrong with it.
Wow! We're booked already for September (will be our first ABD!) but could possibly change to the July or October bookings to join the Dis podcast group. But is there a difference in the itinerary or benefits? It's a little more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter