• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Songs that say "down"in them

LOL! I'm happy to admit I sold all my 45s, 78s (inherited from my parents) and 33-1/3s before moving; so freeing!
OK so it's Mickey/Micky singing but where are the others? The vid looks like it's a bit later (Vegas?) than the heyday of the 3 on their TV show.

I'll have to dig out the single to make sure, it's in the attic currently because all of my music is digital now, but as I remember all four Monkees wrote it. They probably nominated Micky to perform it because he could sing the fastest. 🤔 I think the video was made on their 1968 tour, hence Micky's naturally curly hair.

There aren't too many people who can Out-Monkee me. :o

I'll have to dig out the single to make sure, it's in the attic currently because all of my music is digital now, but as I remember all four Monkees wrote it. They probably nominated Micky to perform it because he could sing the fastest. 🤔 I think the video was made on their 1968 tour, hence Micky's naturally curly hair.

There aren't too many people who can Out-Monkee me. :o
I bow to your superior simian knowledge:cool:.

Used To Missin' You - Brett Young

'Cause a broken heart's still a broken heart
Even when you start breakin' memories down, whoa

I hate admiting that I think I know that this is only Dolenze(sp?).
And I hate admitting that I own the original 45, of which this song is the B side to Daydream Believer. 1967.

LOL, what dirty little secretes we have

LOL! I'm happy to admit I sold all my 45s, 78s (inherited from my parents) and 33-1/3s before moving; so freeing!

I kept all my 45,s, Im h0ping some day a rich Japanese bossiness man pays me a small fortunate for them, Ill throw in some old blue jeans (is that still a thing)

I kept mine too. I am hoping I find a Sugar Daddy that buys me a Jukebox. I've wanted forever.

I have three or four Apple Beatles 45s in their original sleeves. My Dad gave them to me when he was phasing out his record collection. We actually do own a jukebox, a 1960s Rockola. But the Beatles 45s stay safely stowed away, until I decide what to do with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter