Sometimes my brain just works too hard

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I was listening to the podcast today. And then a thought popped into my head. I rebooked onboard, so I have 10% off on a future cruise. I really want to take the PC Repo cruise when they move the Wonder to the West coast. So, that would be a more expensive cruise than the podcast cruise. 10% off that would make more sense than 10% off the podcast cruise. I am thinking of transferring my rebooking to the Repo and then just booking the podcast cruise without the discount.

I really think too much.

Kim

Disneybridein2k3

I am and I'm not afraid to admit
I was listening to the podcast today. And then a thought popped into my head. I rebooked onboard, so I have 10% off on a future cruise. I really want to take the PC Repo cruise when they move the Wonder to the West coast. So, that would be a more expensive cruise than the podcast cruise. 10% off that would make more sense than 10% off the podcast cruise. I am thinking of transferring my rebooking to the Repo and then just booking the podcast cruise without the discount.

I really think too much.

Kim
Actually it is a great plan. If you rebook the podcast cruise onboard the Repo cruise, you will still get the 10% discount and obc.

chirurgeon

Actually it is a great plan. If you rebook the podcast cruise onboard the Repo cruise, you will still get the 10% discount and obc.
Unfortunately the Repo cruise will be in 2011, so I can only get 10% off one of them.

Kim

• chirurgeon

I am afraid it will be sold out by then. I might be able to do something while I am on the poscast cruise. I will discuss it with Tracy when she gets back. Kim

robind

DIS Veteran
    I am afraid it will be sold out by then. I might be able to do something while I am on the poscast cruise. I will discuss it with Tracy when she gets back. Kim
    I would discuss it w/ Tracy, but what I did for the podcast cruise - was I had Tracy book it and then a few months later when I was on a cruise I was able to re-book it and saved about $100 and got the additional credit.

• YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
    Does that mean you are coming to visit me in 2011, Kim? :woohoo:

I'm sure I can also arrange some other non-Disney activities for you to go to while you are here at DL! I have a friend at DL that loves meeting OoK folks like yourself.... ;)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW