Somethings up at DVC

Originally posted by cgcw
Maybe this explains the "unknown" calls we have been getting over the last couple of days. We never answer when our caller id does not provide a name. We figure, if it's important, they will leave a message on the answering machine. But, seriously, we have had at least 25 "unknown" calls over the last couple of days. It's getting to the point where it's annoying enough that I'm ready to pick up the call to find out who it is calling so often. Maybe this explains it. I wouldn't provide any information.

Me too!!!!! Of course I thought it was because I added my phone number to the Massachusetts Do Not Call list so beginning 4/1 if anyone calls to solicit me they can be fined. I figured all the telemarketers were working overtime before they get fined!

Here's the information AllforPooh mentioned from DVC's members site. It should put everyone's minds at ease to know that Disney is indeed behind the survey.

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------
Survey Participation

"Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future."
~Walt Disney
In keeping true to Walt's dream, we are constantly looking for ways to create magical experiences and exceed expectations. To do this, we are working with Chadwick Martin Bailey , a research agency, to conduct surveys that will provide us with valuable insights and information.

Some Members may have already been contacted, and others will be contacted, to assist us by answering a few short questions and participating in a survey by email. While your participation is not mandatory, we would greatly appreciate your support.

Any information you provide us, including your email address, is confidential and will be used for Walt Disney World® Resort research purposes only. Thank you in advance!

-------------------------------------------------

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter