Something About Nothing............ #14

It's taco Tuesday!

Not much happening here. Weather is still beautiful and warm -tipping into the hot (for us) area. I'll take all the warm, beautiful weather we get. No complaints from me. I see on my fb feed about people wanting fall and all I can think of is - we have nice colored leaves for like 2 weeks until we get a wind then it's back to lifeless brown grass and trees for the next 9 months :sad: I can wait for fall and cooler weather to come.

I did get out for a walk last night before the rain hit! It was a little warm out yet, but was starting to cool off once I got home. I have definitely been enjoying our back yard this summer.

Tonight, was the last load of laundry and get packed up to head out for the weekend. I need to remember to bring a notepad and pen along. I have some idea floating in my head for a toast to the bride. Myself and our other sister will be doing that toast! So I need to get my ideas out onto paper, then we can brain storm once we are together ;)

Well, I should shuffle a few more papers around. I have a few things yet on my to-do list before I'm done today. It won't be hard to get them checked off...but I should get a move on,

Have a great day everyone!

A very 45th happy birthday to Robo’s son.

Disney Springs was getting too busy as we left. Had a delicious lunch at that bbq pig. Little one loves their mac and cheese. Their meals are big, so we shared the entree with a side, ordered another side, and both of us are full. So you know we do? Chilling then some pool time.

Sue yay for new car and happy to hear recovering from catching that virus.

So,
C20A8564-EFE8-4E0A-9952-0339F659953F.jpeg

Gee whiz
Forgot it was Tuesday and Mr Mac asked for a pasta dinner tonight

No problem as Wednesday is just as good for us to have taco bell.

I am not a pasta person at all but i fix whatever the Mr has a request for
I am just as happy having a big salad for dinner.

Fantastic weather for us today, it’s not hot and no rain predictions.

Happy birthday for Robo’s son!
I think she has a typo on his age as she is only 40….

It has been many years since this thread started
Our off springs are getting older than us (jk)

Warm thoughts to all of you and hope all are doing good!

Well a few minutes ago Mr Mac asked me would it be an issue if he changed his mind about skipping pasta tonight and hitting Taco Bell

I turned off the stove burners before he could finish his sentence…

The cooked hamburger meat will keep just fine in the fridge.

Woot
Taco Bell is calling my name !

Hey all :) JIK anyone living under a rock, all the houses, scare zones & shoes were announced for HHN.

Apparently, bill & ted are still living under their rock.

waiting for GD to bounce back here. Hard to be believe 2 weeks and she’ll be back in school. Boohoo, i was always the mom who was sad in the fall when the munchkins disappeared. Old habits die hard

Mythos was excellent as usual.
I used to love it, last few go rounds, menu options have left me cold, sigh. What did you have?

Wish they’d at least bring back rotating risotto vs the fixed one. I still dream of the blueberry pork chops V.1 not 2 Lol.
Oh, and another standard, garden view room. Here’s our view from our little balcony:
That’s super
Covid! Got cold symptoms 2 days before we left I didn’t think much of it. Just stuffy head and runny nose. But Sunday the morning after we returned I decided to test myself anyway. To my surprise I was positive! And I took all reasonable precautions.
Copy cat lol. JK, sorry to hear you had a stowaway come back with you too from MCO. Looks like you had a great time at least :)
We discovered the Villa pool!
Sssh, there is no villa pool, everyone needs to quit looking & stay at the main one.
Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to get a deposit refund when you cancel a hotel at Universal? I’m still waiting on my refund from SF.
I’ve never waited longer than 5 - 7 business days, usually within a few. Can’t say I’ve cancelled anything in last year tho, YMMV.
B&H Photo
my DH calls them the ‘fall off the back of the truck guys” in reference to their often incredible pricing. We’ve had multiple large screen TVs shipped from their NYC location without issue, one nearly 10 years later & still working.
The construction guys started up 6:30 am yesterday morning.
Talk about up before the birdies!
He is the sweetest little fella and a joy to watch.
Aw, sounds like you both had a great time and crossed off some repairs. I’m sure much appreciated!
Very pleased with gas mileage in new hybrid.
Nice, don’t know anyone with one here. charging stations an issue still
:bday: to Robo’s son!
Indeed! Hope he had a good one.
I am not a pasta person at all but i fix whatever the Mr has a request for
I am just as happy having a big salad for dinner.
1660682907725.gif

Woot
Taco Bell is calling my name !
They can call you ray, they can call you jay…

as long as they call you for dinner:tilt:

had A late lunch of a cheese plate, going to be a tuna sandwish for me, topped off with a nice slice of garden tomato.

the mr can pick at the left over beef roast when the mood strikes him. Do have a feeling he may ask for it to magically morph into a hot roast beef sandwich when it’s all said & done. Need to bribe him. Have a bushel of those red things that need canned, if there was ever a two-man job…

Thank you ladies, Mac and Keisha. Like my phone’s camera.

We are back now and ready for a nice hot cleaning shower. Then thinking dinner. Not sure what little one is thinking, though she is snacking right now.

Oh and anyone for, I guess the next few days or so, no Starbucks or Gelato open at PBR, as deep cleaning both, and thereby still closed, as of yesterday.

03A32E13-F104-496A-90D7-AFB2AD06BC44.jpegYay yay, it’s a Wednesday. Hump of a day indeed. Sadly, means this coming Friday is our last night. Oh well. Time to start plotting again. Though in less then 4 weeks, I’ll be back. Yay! With little one not feeling that SW lack of week day non stop flights, she may or may not join me some of that time in September. So annoying, as last year, she came in a Thursday and left on a Sunday, as in college. This, her last semester, not sure how in person she has to be this Fall.

Rain predicted in the afternoon. Eh, some pool time if no thunder heard. And we do have rain ponchos. Do have dinner with a friend tonight. So nice of her to meet up with us. Even better, the Kitchen has reopened, and we have always gotten very good service and food before at it. Hoping some of our favorites on the old menu still remain. Will have to take a peak at the current menu before we meet up. For now though, very sunny out. It’s been very humid all week.

A most wonderful Wednesday all.

Another slow work day. Today I am amusing myself by trying to sort out keys. We have a bunch of unlabeled keys that have been tossed in a drawer. I have been trying to figure out which doors they belong to and give the the proper label. I have a few copies of the same key that I have not been able to identify. I think they belong to a lock that we no longer have.

my DH calls them the ‘fall off the back of the truck guys” in reference to their often incredible pricing. We’ve had multiple large screen TVs shipped from their NYC location without issue, one nearly 10 years later & still working.
I love this company. They really seem to be experts at everything photo and video. My order was shipped a little over 2 hours after I placed it.

They can call you ray, they can call you jay…
Now that’s a blast from the past.

Pool time
Great picture.

Almost time for lunch.

Sadly, means this coming Friday is our last night. Oh well.
You know trip is going well when u mentally start dreading the days before u leave
The Haunted Mansion pin I bought for Dh arrived today.
I have a large collection of Disneysna, including pins. Will say I haven’t bought many pins over the last 10 years as I felt both the quality and design had significantly dropped…even the limited editions

That is a real winner! Ur DH will surely welcome it home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter