Something About Nothing............ #14

Very quick drive by......

Happy belated birthday to Robbie's son.....

Sue had a lovely trip....love the mummy guy picture.....

Pumpkin is going to have a lovely weekend visiting family and looking forward to a family wedding soon...

Charade is buying HM pins.....nice!!

Janet is keeping us updated on all things HHN......fabulous!!!

Mac is enjoying her lovely weather and good food too.....

And Aurora popped in.......😀

Still in Scotland and having a lovely time. Family are all good, time with my cousin has been fabulous and food has been gorgeous.

Weather has been good, but today.....typically Scottish......lol.....

Back home tomorrow......🙂

it’s nice to have an update from schumi !

Hope her last day in Scotland she has been able to see all her friends and family

Slow moving day for me but need to hit a grocery store this afternoon

Rainy afternoon, so came back for some chilling. And we did not get wet, thankfully. Decide to do another chick lunch and Target run. Came back with some iced coffee too. Hehe, little one thinks the awful drivers are as good as the ones we see at home. Yeah, let me in, didn’t know I need to turn, no signals, not moving when light turns green, and that guy that went speeding out of the parking garage, yeah, and screeching braking. Um, thanks to that again, as we were already parked, but honks heard with that screeching braking. Crazy. And for some reason, don’t known how people loose all reality of driving in the rain. Um, the number of accidents we saw as coming back from the Target. Which is like 2 or so miles away

Oh and had a very nice meal last night, with Patti, at the Kitchen. Great food and great company.

Nice Schumi having that perfect visit with family and friends. Safe travels home tomorrow. And your flight is coming up soon. Yay!

Back home tomorrow
welcome home!

we are taking off early in the AM to spend the day up at Lake Erie…fishing & beaching :cloud9: , just he & me aaaaaah.
Oh and had a very nice meal last night, with Patti, at the Kitchen. Great food and great company.
:magnify:Patti, who ghosted us here? :rotfl:JK, Hope she & the fam are doing well.

Tell her hey :wave2:from the gang when you see her again next month on her tour.

Gee….. i thought it was Patty not with the I
(All this time i had her as Patty)

If you are reading along, let me know If I was wrong

I have had the most non productive day
Halfway thinking I got the virus again.
Just feeling lousy all over and a nasty headache

Mr Mac went for a nap at 4 today
and he is still asleep

Have not made it to the grocery store yet so plan on him making his own dinner which will be a grilled cheese sandwich.

I’m sure whatever I have will be gone in a few days but did make a doc appointment for next week just in case I am still feeling lousy tomorrow.

(Tried to make a doc appointment but nothing available until after the weekend)

Isn’t that how it always goes
lol

I guess it is Patty, with y not I. Not sure. She does think of us, but with all she has going on, she decided to not post on the DIS anymore. But she’s a grandma, and is enjoying life in her FLA home, and her one kid is a TM. And her kid with the grandkid is a doctor and lives near me.

Been a rainy afternoon. Parks are open until 9, which I guess means they think more people are here, as last year, think parks closed at 8. We have heard a lot of British, as now no virus check to enter, means many more of International staying this month.

Seems phone just said light rain coming in next 8 minutes, to end within the hour. May just wander down to the QS place, and get dinner there. The pizza looked good, and little one got mozzarella sticks from there late last night, and they were delicious.

Yay for Lake Erie fun, Keisha. Was my college days beach place.

it’s nice to have an update from schumi !

Hope her last day in Scotland she has been able to see all her friends and family

Slow moving day for me but need to hit a grocery store this afternoon

Thanks mac.....missed posting daily, but who gets the chance on a trip to post often.

Have had the nicest time.....hope grocery store was an easy time.

welcome home!

we are taking off early in the AM to spend the day up at Lake Erie…fishing & beaching :cloud9: , just he & me aaaaaah.

:magnify:Patti, who ghosted us here? :rotfl:JK, Hope she & the fam are doing well.

Tell her hey :wave2:from the gang when you see her again next month on her tour.

lol......ghosted!!

Thanks Janet.......oh enjoy Lake Erie,and just the two of you.....perfect, have a lovely time, chat soon :)

Gee….. i thought it was Patty not with the I
(All this time i had her as Patty)

If you are reading along, let me know If I was wrong

Mr Mac went for a nap at 4 today
and he is still asleep

Have not made it to the grocery store yet so plan on him making his own dinner which will be a grilled cheese sandwich.

I’m sure whatever I have will be gone in a few days but did make a doc appointment for next week just in case I am still feeling lousy tomorrow.

(Tried to make a doc appointment but nothing available until after the weekend)

Isn’t that how it always goes
lol

Hope you feel better soon.....best to have an appointment in place, just in case.

Grilled cheese just dandy at times. Headaches are miserable.....

Ready for bed soon.......been a long day, but so much fun with family and good food.

Sad to say goodbye to my cousin tonight, she stays till Sunday though, but it's been lovely spending time with her, we all get along so well.

Will pop to see mum in the morning before we leave for the drive home.

Back to our own bed........

Yay for Lake Erie fun, Keisha. Was my college days beach place.
It’s quaint place that is unspoiled, glad it continues to fly under most’s radar

Thanks for the update, sounds like Patty is embracing that grandma life lol

Carole hope u feel
So much better about things after seeing your Mom in person

Mac feel better today, no sickie chickie stuff allowed tomorrow

5F40A1E6-403E-4504-BC1F-39E1CCF11BC5.jpeg

Thanks janet
My favorite for disney is Pooh bear
He’s so cute.

Told Mr Mac just let me sleep as late as I can tomorrow and he can order a pizza for his dinner.
I will stay on liquids.

Carole, hope you have safe travels back home.
You soon will be getting your suitcases out for Orlando!
It’s always exciting to get ready for a vacation!

Good evening everyone. Another slow day today. I decided to look ahead to my school assignments next week. My first photography project is a scavenger hunt. I have a list of 25 different things I am supposed to photograph. The problem is that many of them involve people. I need to find some willing subjects.

Still in Scotland and having a lovely time. Family are all good, time with my cousin has been fabulous and food has been gorgeous.

Weather has been good, but today.....typically Scottish......lol.....

Back home tomorrow..
Safe travels.

Oh no. Hope it isn't Covid again.

I guess it is Patty, with y not I. Not sure. She does think of us, but with all she has going on, she decided to not post on the DIS anymore. But she’s a grandma, and is enjoying life in her FLA home, and her one kid is a TM. And her kid with the grandkid is a doctor and lives near me.
Thanks for the update. Glad she is doing well.

Seems phone just said light rain coming in next 8 minutes, to end within the hour. May just wander down to the QS place, and get dinner there. The pizza looked good, and little one got mozzarella sticks from there late last night, and they were delicious.
Are you still at Cabana Bay? I love mozzarella sticks. I'll have to give those a try.

Told Mr Mac just let me sleep as late as I can tomorrow and he can order a pizza for his dinner.
I will stay on liquids.

Hope you are feeling better for your birthday tomorrow.

Tomorrow we start getting B packed up to move back to the dorm one last time. She will be moving on Saturday morning.

Yep, little one starts back on Monday too. Time flies.

As a Fabulous Friday,
FFEFF930-3D65-4D90-8083-003F803C372B.jpeg
A very happy birthday to Mac. And hope you are feeling better today too.

Our last full day at PBH. Pretty hotel and enjoying the last of our stay. Charade, we only stayed our first night at CB, then the rest of our week at PBH. Couldn’t get that first night added to our PBH reservation, and with no non stop flights on Sunday, when I wanted to arrive, we did take a non stop on Saturday, so a day earlier. And this Saturday, a non stop back. But was glad I got a AP rate at CB our first night, as we were beat by early evening with having left for the airport at 2:30am. And that price was just about half the cost of the nightly rate I got at PBH, that was just that save more kinda rate, as never did see an AP rate for our stay.

So sun is shining, with more rain to come later in the day. That’s okay, we did see mummy was open some of the time yesterday, but we were in lazy mode, as pool time, was so muggy out. And that’s what I like about a longer stay, and the fact this is not the only time we have been here, commando touring is not our style. If we want to just lounge, no reason not to. Vacation is my time to just relax.

But we will be getting maybe a bit earlier start. Little one is in the bathroom now, so I can wait until she is done. Made some tea with the last of my bottled water. Quiet enough, I’ll take it.

Good Friday morning Sans family :wave:

3D9D9D00-CA9F-4968-9AA4-A5B4CEF643E7.jpeg

0C25196F-AF64-4628-A840-D246F0365642.jpeg

626B97B7-61B6-43AD-BFF6-9273036869CB.jpeg

28273111-1AE4-47E2-8F29-CBEB8536BEA7.jpeg

I’m starting to feel better, but tested myself last night and still positive. Hopefully in next few days I’ll be negative. And can go out into the world again!
Sue hope you feel better soon.

And could see the fireworks from Studios cinematic show.
My last stay I never got to the Villa pool but halfway thru this stay I looked for it. Was surprised how close to beach pool it was. For mid day pool break it was so hard to find lounges under umbrellas at Beach pool. Plus all the kids screaming and jumping into pool right beside you ugh. I was glad to escape to Villa pool.

Sounds like you had a nice view from your room. Seeing the fireworks from your balcony was awesome.

Yep, Villa Pool is so much more laid back. Nice to have a pool to go to when the beach pool gets busy.

:bday: to Robo’s son!

Thank you Sue.

A very 45th happy birthday to Robo’s son.

Thank you Lynne

Happy birthday for Robo’s son!
I think she has a typo on his age as she is only 40….

Thank you Mac. That is sweet.

Happy belated birthday to Robbie's son.....

Thank you Carole.

So good to hear your trip to Scotland has been a good one celebrating with family.

Have a safe trip back home.

Janet Sounds like a nice getaway for you and your Mr.

I hope you don’t have Covid again. Get well soon Mac.

Lynne thank you for sharing your pictures on your trip. Great to hear you were able to meet up with Patty for a meal and visit. She is missed here on the boards.

Have a safe trip back home tomorrow.

A very happy birthday to Mac

7B1A0B71-AA14-4CA3-95BD-89C80A485F86.gif

DC617C5D-8FC7-46D0-9AE0-E0E4231F44AB.gif

171B4A45-8D72-4B33-83CC-E0BD0D8DF7E5.gif

CE0D1086-D30E-4096-A36E-654AB9D5F63C.gif

598FBA94-7A86-4D95-B59B-31E34F9EFE7F.gif

B1B7A009-2777-43C7-973F-CFFD212906EE.gif

Happy Friday. It has been a busy and productive day today. This morning B had an appointment for a haircut which was desperately needed. I started taking pictures for my scavenger hunt. One of the items as a street sign for a street whose names started with the letter P. There was a street near the hair salon that I used. Another picture is for a newborn baby of less than 1 month. The list didn't specify it had to be a human baby, so I went to the Humane Society and asked if they had any newborn kittens i could photograph. They had an adorable mama (gray tuxedo cat) and her 3 newborn kittens. I wanted to take all 4 home with me. Next was lunch and then a to Walmart. I think B now has everything she needs to take back to school. Last stop was back to the Humane Society. To thank them for letting me take photos I gave the a donation of bath towels and donated money to cover 3 cat/kitten adoptions (they are running a $10 special this weekend.)

Happy birthday Mac. Hope you are feeling better today.

Carole hope u feel
So much better about things after seeing your Mom in person

Mac feel better today, no sickie chickie stuff allowed tomorrow

View attachment 695211

Yes, absolutely Janet, seeing her do so well is amazing.

No one should be sick on their birthday………

Thanks janet
My favorite for disney is Pooh bear
He’s so cute.

I will stay on liquids.

Carole, hope you have safe travels back home.
You soon will be getting your suitcases out for Orlando!
It’s always exciting to get ready for a vacation!

Yep, thanks mac, I already told you about our long journey home…….holiday traffic was bad!! we’ll keep that case down now, will bring the others down day before we leave.

Yes, countdown is close now………

Good evening everyone. Another slow day today. I decided to look ahead to my school assignments next week. My first photography project is a scavenger hunt. I have a list of 25 different things I am supposed to photograph. The problem is that many of them involve people. I need to find some willing subjects.

Safe travels.

Hope you are feeling better for your birthday tomorrow.

Tomorrow we start getting B packed up to move back to the dorm one last time. She will be moving on Saturday morning.

Thanks Charade…….we made it home safe, always a good result! Although with the idiots on the roads……crazy!!

This is her last time moving to College accommodation! Quite a thing for her…….

Scavenger hunts are fun!

absolutely so cute !!
many thanks ‘

yea i am still up

We headed off after I emailed you…….lack of sleep is never fun!

Good Friday morning Sans family :wave:

View attachment 695268

View attachment 695274

View attachment 695276

View attachment 695277

Sue hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like you had a nice view from your room. Seeing the fireworks from your balcony was awesome.

Yep, Villa Pool is so much more laid back. Nice to have a pool to go to when the beach pool gets busy.

Thank you Sue.

Thank you Lynne

Thank you Mac. That is sweet.

Thank you Carole.

So good to hear your trip to Scotland has been a good one celebrating with family.

Have a safe trip back home.

Janet Sounds like a nice getaway for you and your Mr.

I hope you don’t have Covid again. Get well soon Mac.

Lynne thank you for sharing your pictures on your trip. Great to hear you were able to meet up with Patty for a meal and visit. She is missed here on the boards.

Have a safe trip back home tomorrow.

A very happy birthday to Mac

View attachment 695269

View attachment 695270

View attachment 695271

View attachment 695272

View attachment 695278

View attachment 695279

Thanks Robbie…….we hit traffic everywhere but, made it home safe and sound.

Hope you’re doing ok…….

Well, our journey home was longer than usual by a little…..almost the same length of time as our Orlando flights instead of the usual!

But, 70’s and 80’s music kept us sane and weather was lovely.

Nice to be home, but it was lovely seeing everyone as it always is. My cousin and I are so close, so it was extra special spending some time with her. Saw most family at some point and ate some lovely food!!

Back to our own bed tonight……and bacon for breakfast although we’ve enjoyed some local bacon from where we used to live last few days…..hard to beat! Even my Jewish friend is tempted by that produce lol…..she never eats it though of course.

Catching up on laundry tomorrow……and Chinese takeout tomorrow night…….hopefully a late sleep tomorrow!

Well ended up going to a local mexican place for dinner
Mr Mac insisted we get something out and i could always bring my food home in a doggie bag if i did not eat much

Had no issue with that as he ate his food and over half of mine
lol

Turned out it was really good to get out of the house for the hour

What is everyone doing this weekend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter