Something About Nothing............ #14

Yep much blonder again Lynne and a lot shorter.

Hope you have a lovely walk today and sun shines for you.....

I love my new do’! Same colours blended as I usually get, but since it’s been almost 5 months, it looks fabulous.....even if I say so myself ::yes::

Found out my stylist is pregnant though......so she’ll be off for 9 months. There is one other girl I’d let loose on my hair, she knows me and how I like it so it’ll be fine.

A nice lockdown surprise for her.

Didn‘t go out for lunch after all.......came home and had some turkey, Brie and cranberry toasties......lovely.

Once groceries come and put away, we’ll head a walk as it is so gorgeous out there today again. Cool in the shade, but lovely in the sun. Definitely a beach walk today........

Sending hugs to Julie and Paris. So sad to read of cancer and heart issues.

Rainy by lunchtime and still raining now. A night to just relax and enjoying my evening tea.

May all have a most pleasant and good night. 💤
Thank you for your hugs, it always helps!

lol......Turkey taco budha bowls sounds so good!!! And I don`t like tacos....

Still keeping fingers crossed you get good news soon on the job!

:thumbsup2

Thanks!! Had a real panic on last night.......got your email though, so it`s now in contacts, written in my back up book and my 2nd back up back up book.....lol.....funny thing is I found a man`s name (full name) and have no idea who it is......Tom doesn`t recognise it, I don`t have a clue, but I had added it for some reason, and must have been a very, very long time ago?? First name Kevin rather weirdly......

Oh Lori I`m so sorry about your lovely friend`s dad. He`s been through so much already as has the whole family. I remember your friend`s sister passing away.

It`s surprising what people can come through at times when you least expect it......will be thinking of him and everyone who loves him too :hug:

I didn`t know what those things were on beaches for the longest time. I think I always thought they were alkways that had rotted over the years......then someone explained it to me. Yes, it`s only obvious when you know.......

You have been so good with the gym though. I think I`d be like the kid from The Omen going into a church if I ever tried to go into a gym!!!!

Sending you many hugs again.......

cv32%20%282%29-M.jpg

Yes, today is the day I get my hair cut, styled and highlighted again.......just a tad excited :cheer2:

Another beautifully sunny and crispy cold morning out there. We really have been spoiled with the weather despite it being a little chilly all the same. If the sun is shining....fine by me.

First appointment of the day at the salon, so breakfast will be early and then off. Not sure about stopping off for fish and chips along the seafront afterwards......if we eat that for lunch will have no room for dinner.....we`ll see.

When I get home, we have the grocery delivery coming, then I think we`ll head out a walk as it will be gorgeous again.

But, bread roll with bacon for breakfast this morning.......and a big mug of tea.

Dinner will fall into place after we decide what to do for lunch.

Oh one of the ladies from the Book Group chose her classic movie.....something new we`re doing in the group between books......can`t believe she chose Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. I hate that movie......love Bette Davis in most things, but that is such a dark movie. I`ll watch it as this lady is one to quiz you on every part of her chosen book, so I guess she`ll be the same with her choice of movie.

i-s253XLr-S.gif

cv23-S.jpg

cv6-L.jpg

Have a happy Thirsty Throwback Thursday 🍹
Thank you for your kind words! I will call BFF later today for an update.

I've never watched Baby Jane, but Betty Davis looks so creepy in the clips....could pass for a HHN character!

Yay, Schumi, should be nicely blonde again and hope you enjoyed your hair salon visit. Yay, food delivery and a walk. Glad to hear weather has been nice.

Very dark start to this morning, and had a good night’s sleep. Heard little one go to bed, so said goodnight then promptly went back to sleep.

Ah yes, me too, tea morning sipping. Glad to hear Schumi had a big mug of her tea this morning.

Cloudy, and still in the mid 40’s, but at least that rainy weather only has a random chance of rain this afternoon. But an overcast day, with the wind starting to pick up to be that blustery day. So probably will at least take my jacket on that lunchtime walk. Maybe sunglasses, but will see how bright and hope that afternoon rain chance is after I return.

Ah yes, a Thirsty Thursday is here. Yay, as that means a fabulous Friday will be here, and so ready for this week to end. And yep, as home feels a bit cool, will be throwing back quite the number of cups of tea. Hoping older one is in a grilled cheese mood for lunch, but as been up for hours now, Time to do that breakfast item search.

A totally terrific Thirsty Thursday homies. And a Good Morning to you too.
Cloudy, very windy and 40 here. Will stay in the 40s today and feel quite cool. I sure miss those high 70s from a couple weeks back!

Grilled cheese (and a bit of tomato soup for me) sounds like a real winner today!

Yep much blonder again Lynne and a lot shorter.

Hope you have a lovely walk today and sun shines for you.....

I love my new do’! Same colours blended as I usually get, but since it’s been almost 5 months, it looks fabulous.....even if I say so myself ::yes::

Found out my stylist is pregnant though......so she’ll be off for 9 months. There is one other girl I’d let loose on my hair, she knows me and how I like it so it’ll be fine.

A nice lockdown surprise for her.

Didn‘t go out for lunch after all.......came home and had some turkey, Brie and cranberry toasties......lovely.

Once groceries come and put away, we’ll head a walk as it is so gorgeous out there today again. Cool in the shade, but lovely in the sun. Definitely a beach walk today........
So glad you had your salon appointment. I'll bet you're a new woman!!
And congrats to your stylist!!

My neighbor and I like to share a bottle of wine together from time to time. Her birthday is in a few days, so I got her gifts ready last night.

This kinda sums it all up...

The 3 gifts aren't really cohesive in presentation, but she will love the contents!!

I'll go to the store for groceries today, and the gym of course. I need to do some laundry as well.
I might pop into Kohl's as well to see if there is anything cute for spring. I haven't been there in a while.

And I will enjoy some wine later on this Thirsty Thursday....

Made red meat for dinner last night so no idea how to top that meal today

guess we could go out and pick up Mexican food tonight

of could just have a desert night which is always fine by me
Going to be a good day to take a long walk in the battlefield
Perfect weather for it today

homies, what’s on your agenda today?

:wave2: I get to do a morning stop in!!! Our server system is down, I can't access any information I need. So I'm just cruising and drinking my Tim's tea...so I'll share that gladly with you all this morning

Our turkey taco bowls were delicious last night. Soooo easy and refreshing. And it's an everybody eat meal. Our youngest ds is somewhat of a picky eater, and has always had oral sensory issues, so getting him to try new foods was harder when he was younger. He's better at trying new foods now, and has expanded his tastes alot in the last few years.

Didn't go for a walk last night. As beautiful as it was, I had such a bad migraine, I just sat in my chair with the grand dogs, and finished watching Yellowstone. Have any of you watched that series yet....OMG...if you haven't I highly suggest you do. This last season was awesome....and a great cliff hanger. And I'm going to add....Kevin Costner is like a really great fine wine. That man just gets better with age!!!!! :lovestruc :rotfl: I must say that to dh every time I turn it on lol.

This family has endured an awful lot... BFFs sister died this past summer due to cancer. It would crush us all if they have to go through an other loss...
That is hard. Some families paths is sooooo extremely difficult. All we can do is be there for them. I'm sure she appreciates all that you do for them during those hard times.
Yes, today is the day I get my hair cut, styled and highlighted again.......just a tad excited :cheer2:
I'm sooooooo glad you loved your hair after your appointment. That is one of the best feelings in the world, along with crawling into a freshly made bed and the perfect temperature shower!!!!
h yes, a Thirsty Thursday is here. Yay, as that means a fabulous Friday will be here, and so ready for this week to end. And yep, as home feels a bit cool, will be throwing back quite the number of cups of tea. Hoping older one is in a grilled cheese mood for lunch, but as been up for hours now, Time to do that breakfast item search.
I'll raise my Tim's cup of steeped tea along with you. I did slip a beverage into the fridge to enjoy later tonight.
Yum!!!!!!! Now I want to pick up tacos for lunch!!!!!

I just got a call asking if I wanted to pick up a shift tonight. Seems there is an extra truck of stock from the warehouse and they need extra help tonight putting out stock. I guess I will get to touch and see all the new things going out onto shelves. It's always dangerous to see it all, because then I want all the things!!!!!!

Well, just got an email our server is back up and running. I better get shuffling papers again.

Have a great day everyone...hopefully should get another stop in yet today.

Good evening all.

J’aime hope your BFF has better news to share with you. We can only support each other as best we can. We have added issues here of very long NHS delays for treatment and surgery. We had private health cover when working and a very good private hospital nearby. Would sometimes use that facility now if needed.

Hope Mac has her work in the home going well and puss is doing better.

We had a good trip to Lyme and a quiz trail round the gardens. Spoilt with the beautiful weather and the booking system gave us lots of space. Kev had set up the archery when we returned so that was some more outdoor time.

I am really trying to get back on Keto but it’s a struggle with all the family food around. Done well today......until the Cadbury’s Creme Egg Ice Cream tonight! Hey ho I will keep trying.

Continued thoughts with Robo’s daughter and all those needing extra support at the moment.

Thank you for your hugs, it always helps!

Thank you for your kind words! I will call BFF later today for an update.

I've never watched Baby Jane, but Betty Davis looks so creepy in the clips....could pass for a HHN character!

Cloudy, very windy and 40 here. Will stay in the 40s today and feel quite cool. I sure miss those high 70s from a couple weeks back!

Grilled cheese (and a bit of tomato soup for me) sounds like a real winner today!

So glad you had your salon appointment. I'll bet you're a new woman!!
And congrats to your stylist!!

My neighbor and I like to share a bottle of wine together from time to time. Her birthday is in a few days, so I got her gifts ready last night.

This kinda sums it all up...
View attachment 568540

The 3 gifts aren't really cohesive in presentation, but she will love the contents!!

I'll go to the store for groceries today, and the gym of course. I need to do some laundry as well.
I might pop into Kohl's as well to see if there is anything cute for spring. I haven't been there in a while.

And I will enjoy some wine later on this Thirsty Thursday....

I`ll join you in some wine tonight Lori......just feel like a robust Malbec tonight.....from Argentina. you`d love it.

Hoping to hear good news from your friend later too.

Baby Jane is a very creepy movie, and nasty too. But, I have to watch it again now whether I want to or not......at least it`s not a cowboy or war movie! Yes, she would make a good icon for HHN!! Scares me every time.

The best Kohl`s I ever went into was in Long Island......we really enjoyed mooching around it and came out with a fair few items.

Your neighbour will love your gifts for her.

Was thinking of you earlier as we stocked up on some Walker`s Crisps from the grocery store.....lush!!

Made red meat for dinner last night so no idea how to top that meal today

of could just have a desert night which is always fine by me
Going to be a good day to take a long walk in the battlefield
Perfect weather for it today

homies, what’s on your agenda today?

Hard to beat a good prime rib mac.....I`m sure it was gorgeous. Think we`ll have that on Sunday, you put me in the mood for a rib roast last night.

I think you know what I`ve been up to today....... :)

:wave2: I get to do a morning stop in!!! Our server system is down, I can't access any information I need. So I'm just cruising and drinking my Tim's tea...so I'll share that gladly with you all this morning

Our turkey taco bowls were delicious last night. Soooo easy and refreshing. And it's an everybody eat meal. Our youngest ds is somewhat of a picky eater, and has always had oral sensory issues, so getting him to try new foods was harder when he was younger. He's better at trying new foods now, and has expanded his tastes alot in the last few years.

Didn't go for a walk last night. As beautiful as it was, I had such a bad migraine, I just sat in my chair with the grand dogs, and finished watching Yellowstone. Have any of you watched that series yet....OMG...if you haven't I highly suggest you do. This last season was awesome....and a great cliff hanger. And I'm going to add....Kevin Costner is like a really great fine wine. That man just gets better with age!!!!! :lovestruc :rotfl: I must say that to dh every time I turn it on lol.

That is hard. Some families paths is sooooo extremely difficult. All we can do is be there for them. I'm sure she appreciates all that you do for them during those hard times.

I'm sooooooo glad you loved your hair after your appointment. That is one of the best feelings in the world, along with crawling into a freshly made bed and the perfect temperature shower!!!!

I'll raise my Tim's cup of steeped tea along with you. I did slip a beverage into the fridge to enjoy later tonight.

I just got a call asking if I wanted to pick up a shift tonight. Seems there is an extra truck of stock from the warehouse and they need extra help tonight putting out stock. I guess I will get to touch and see all the new things going out onto shelves. It's always dangerous to see it all, because then I want all the things!!!!!!

Well, just got an email our server is back up and running. I better get shuffling papers again.

Kevin Costner is in a few films I like, but never seen yellowstone....and I do like a fine wine......lol......

Oh yes, freshly made bed is perfect. I never understood folks that don`t see that as a little bit of luxury. Or maybe I`m just easy to please....

Nice to get a preview of new products, and yes, I`d be so tempted too.

Always good to see you........

Another gorgeous but slightly chilly day behind us now. Sun has been brilliant all day from just after 5am, and not dark till late.

After getting the old hair done and grocery delivery, we went for a long walk along the shore front and it was beautiful, but that breeze just took the edge off of any heat from the sun. Nice temperature for walking though. Then nipped to a different grocery store and picked up some crisps (chips) and then walked to the nearest post box to pop off a birthday card and into the deli.

Made a quiche for dinner, maple bacon and leek, but I did cheat with the pastry and bought a ready made one from the local deli, they are very, very good and better than mine. But, I did make the filling which was lovely.

Heating is on tonight again, it`s 42f but feels like 36f. Not the warmest of evenings.

Almost time for wine.....it`s been open a few hours........🍷

I came upstairs to work in my study room and trying to reorganize everything

now I have no idea where I put my glasses
Lol

slow day here but still a nice one
I hope to finish this room before dusk

Hope all the homies are having a nice relaxing day!

Thank you for your words of encouragement, it is appreciated!

Good evening all.

J’aime hope your BFF has better news to share with you. We can only support each other as best we can. We have added issues here of very long NHS delays for treatment and surgery. We had private health cover when working and a very good private hospital nearby. Would sometimes use that facility now if needed.

Hope Mac has her work in the home going well and puss is doing better.

We had a good trip to Lyme and a quiz trail round the gardens. Spoilt with the beautiful weather and the booking system gave us lots of space. Kev had set up the archery when we returned so that was some more outdoor time.

I am really trying to get back on Keto but it’s a struggle with all the family food around. Done well today......until the Cadbury’s Creme Egg Ice Cream tonight! Hey ho I will keep trying.

Continued thoughts with Robo’s daughter and all those needing extra support at the moment.
Yes, we all need some emotional support at times. Glad everyone on the SANS is uplifting!

I`ll join you in some wine tonight Lori......just feel like a robust Malbec tonight.....from Argentina. you`d love it.

Hoping to hear good news from your friend later too.

Baby Jane is a very creepy movie, and nasty too. But, I have to watch it again now whether I want to or not......at least it`s not a cowboy or war movie! Yes, she would make a good icon for HHN!! Scares me every time.

The best Kohl`s I ever went into was in Long Island......we really enjoyed mooching around it and came out with a fair few items.

Your neighbour will love your gifts for her.

Was thinking of you earlier as we stocked up on some Walker`s Crisps from the grocery store.....lush!!

Hard to beat a good prime rib mac.....I`m sure it was gorgeous. Think we`ll have that on Sunday, you put me in the mood for a rib roast last night.

I think you know what I`ve been up to today....... :)

Kevin Costner is in a few films I like, but never seen yellowstone....and I do like a fine wine......lol......

Oh yes, freshly made bed is perfect. I never understood folks that don`t see that as a little bit of luxury. Or maybe I`m just easy to please....

Nice to get a preview of new products, and yes, I`d be so tempted too.

Always good to see you........

Another gorgeous but slightly chilly day behind us now. Sun has been brilliant all day from just after 5am, and not dark till late.

After getting the old hair done and grocery delivery, we went for a long walk along the shore front and it was beautiful, but that breeze just took the edge off of any heat from the sun. Nice temperature for walking though. Then nipped to a different grocery store and picked up some crisps (chips) and then walked to the nearest post box to pop off a birthday card and into the deli.

Made a quiche for dinner, maple bacon and leek, but I did cheat with the pastry and bought a ready made one from the local deli, they are very, very good and better than mine. But, I did make the filling which was lovely.

Heating is on tonight again, it`s 42f but feels like 36f. Not the warmest of evenings.

Almost time for wine.....it`s been open a few hours........🍷
Cheers, Carole! I'll have my glass in a couple of hours.

I found something cute at Kohl's!

Walker's Crisps....now I'm jealous (and drooling a little), lol!! Super yum!

I've heard good things about Yellowstone. Gotta add it to my "check this out" list.

Your quiche sounds incredible....I'm not sure if DH will eat leeks. Need to ask him about that.

No word from BFF on her dad. I'm sure I'll hear from her soon.

I got the cutest shoes from Kohl's today. Bonus, they were on sale! I think they are perfect for spring!

Thank you for your words of encouragement, it is appreciated!

Yes, we all need some emotional support at times. Glad everyone on the SANS is uplifting!

Cheers, Carole! I'll have my glass in a couple of hours.

I found something cute at Kohl's!

Walker's Crisps....now I'm jealous (and drooling a little), lol!! Super yum!

I've heard good things about Yellowstone. Gotta add it to my "check this out" list.

Your quiche sounds incredible....I'm not sure if DH will eat leeks. Need to ask him about that.

No word from BFF on her dad. I'm sure I'll hear from her soon.

I got the cutest shoes from Kohl's today. Bonus, they were on sale! I think they are perfect for spring!

View attachment 568589

Love them Lori, they are very cute......and will go with many outfits.

Walker`s have a new flavour we picked up today.....they may not be for you though....... 😉 They are "flaming hot" flavour.....and they are quite spicy!!!

Watching Rush Hour with Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan........it`s so funny, and Rush Hour 2 is even funnier.

Love them Lori, they are very cute......and will go with many outfits.

Walker`s have a new flavour we picked up today.....they may not be for you though....... 😉 They are "flaming hot" flavour.....and they are quite spicy!!!

Watching Rush Hour with Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan........it`s so funny, and Rush Hour 2 is even funnier.
I prefer more of a "barely warm" heat index, lol!
Enjoy those chips!

Love a cute pair of shoes!!!! I'm just about down 40 lbs....I have my eye on a pair of shoes as my prize for meeting that goal. If I get them, I'll be sure to post a picture of them.

Congrats Pumpkin!!

That is a wonderful weight loss indeed.....and shoes are a lovely treat!

Love a cute pair of shoes!!!! I'm just about down 40 lbs....I have my eye on a pair of shoes as my prize for meeting that goal. If I get them, I'll be sure to post a picture of them.
Great accomplishment Pumpkin!!
If those shoes are open toed, throw in a pedi too, lol!

:wave2:
Been busy-quick drop in.
Hope all are well-looking forward to HHN!
May be doing some Disney in August-not sure if I want to if restrictions (park reservations, pool reservations, masks) in place-not worth even the convention rate money-especially not with Hawaii on the horizon next year. Have Las VEgas in July, the cruise in January-but keep getting alerts for cheap airfares to Europe-so tempting-almost booked Rome for anniversary as surprise for hubs - $370 RT -from chicago but cheap amtrak from St louis or $200 flight from our town to chicago-not sure ever will see fares like that again. And $200 RT to Alaska?? That one may end up getting booked if it comes around again. Would rather do one of those than Disney, but hubs oldest has her conference in person there and of course-the grandson to love on...At yacht Club so not a hardship lol
Hubs got both Pfizer shots with NO reactions (tried not to hate him lol)-although I finally found my super power from my vaccination-first spring in FOREVER where I haven't had breathing/allergy issues or had an ER/urgent care visit for breathing issues (dang asthma)-give me the booster every year for this!!!!
Hubs in Florida to get UCF kid-she got invited to join an engineering society (invite only+2 interviews before approved for a vote to accept). She's pretty excited, more opportunity to be mentored by people working in field. Be nice to have her home for summer.
Son is five days a week seated since middle of March-went form D's/F's last semester to all A's-virtual school NOT good for him. Out 2 days this week with cold-still aced his geometry test today (the only one to get 100%).
Oldest is trying to find out what is going on for her this summer-she would like to get some field trips in, and her mentor needs to get his lab set up so she can start research for her thesis. At least she isn't paying for school because this past year has basically been holding pattern.
And it is officially Spring! Pineapple whip season! NPR did a story on this a few years ago

Yay, MonyK, all busy it seems. Think my kids both will be working this summer, as summer camp seems to be a go.

And my stupid county. Cancelled my shot for next week, and best I could reschedule was end of the month. Very annoying, as picked that time and day for a reason. Hope I do get the shot as now scheduled. DH is going to see if the VA can get me in earlier, then I will can the county one.

And yay for Pumpkin to be loosing weight.

Bed time for me, so hope all have a quite lovely evening. So glad o can say, yay tomorrow is Friday. Woot!

Monyk....glad things are going good for you......sounds like some lovely trips in the planning and glad everyone is doing good.

Lynne, frustrating to have your appointment delayed. Annoying when you`re entitled to get it, but postponed. You`ll be vaccinated before you know it.

Shout out to Charade......hope things are going well and you get everything sorted and a big hello to Tink1957.......miss seeing you post Vicki........:wave2:

Slept like a baby again last night........seems it`s always been true that fresh sea air is so good for you.

Heading out this morning after breakfast for another walk......have to take advantage of this gorgous weather we`re having right now, and looks to continue for the forseeable future. The temps could be higher but it`ll get there, we`re still only mid April.

Plan to meet a couple of friends on our walk this morning, they`ll have the dogs with them so that`ll be fun. And plan a zoom chat with the goddaughter that had the baby earlier in the year along with several phone calls.

No idea on food yet either........little early to make up my mind what to have......cornbread and mixed fruit plate for breakfast.

And it`s Friday........

cv33-M.jpg

cv16-S.jpg

cv39-M.jpg

cv35-Th.jpg

Have a wonderful Friday.........

Yay! Friday happiness has been ongoing since waking up a few hours ago. Thank goodness.

Thanks Schumi, I know, as they will get al wanting the shots done, but was just annoying as did that time and day for a reason. The new appointment is not as easy for me, but I hope it does not get cancelled too. Yep, sometimes my breakfast choices are just eh. Hope you enjoyed the walk with friends and dogs. Sweet to at least see video of new baby. Hope your. lunch is nice, and breakfast tea was had before the walk.

And so, Friday happiness to each the homies.

After a restless bedmate, looking forward to a very lazy start tomorrow morning. And maybe a earlier bedtime. That earlier bedtime May because not much of interest to view on TV.

Thus an early morning for me, though week day routine for a bit now. And that routine includes a very early cup of tea. And since need a second refill, off to find something to eat too.

Lastly, the weather guy said a cooler day, with some rain passing through this morning and a gray, overcast day, with high of 54. Sigh, but will have that jacket ready, as with hopeful sunglasses, for lunchtime walk. And very much hope that morning rain chances are done by the time I stroll.

Did I say Friday morning happiness? ::yes::

Woot! :dancer:

Hope you get your lunchtime stroll and it’s nicer than predicted......it’s a shame if it’s too miserable as it’s a nice break from work in the middle of the day......and hope you enjoyed your tea.

And yes, hope you get your vaccine sorted out as early as possible.

Beautiful day here, we have a massive 50F......feels cooler along the water, but back home in the sunroom it’s 89F.......Yep, guess where we’re sitting.

Friends couldn’t make the walk after all......one of their horses has hurt itself so they were waiting in for the vet to come check her out. But we still walked and did over 5 miles. The beach was beautiful.

There’s an optical illusion that makes it look like ships are hovering or floating in mid air......I hadn’t seen it personally as they were showing ships off the South Coast on the news......but we saw it for ourselves this morning......its common in the Arctic to see it, but rare in the UK during winter.....special atmospheric conditions that bend light are the reason the ships look as if they are in mid air.......

These were captured just by my Samsung camera and the ships are about 8 -10 miles out to sea passing us.........

9BE47BB7-13B4-4240-9468-098CCA9CD669.jpeg

61EB394B-6C6E-46B1-B65C-BC10FE950001.jpeg

A8C7C371-8B05-4FDF-BE45-3C0610B5DCD8.jpeg

Lazy afternoon here as our legs and feet are groaning a little.......

We have the guy here to finish our master bathroom floor this afternoon. His daughter was poorly so it’s been delayed, but we told him no rush, get her looked after first. But, it’ll be nice to have it finished.

And as it’s still so gorgeous here, barbecue tonight....think we’ll eat indoors though by then. Have a nice selection of food for us and not much to prepare except salad and cous cous. I did buy some deli potato salad which is gorgeous.

Time for tea......or wine.......:rolleyes1

Very awesome shots of the floating mid air ship, Schumi. Yep, neat how the eye sees what it sees. Tea always enjoyed, thank you, and yes, will get the first virus shot one of these days.

Was very sunny, now the clouds have come, so overcast looking and no bright coming into my windows.

Lynne I think it is clouding every where today!
Exception might be Florida.....always sunny there for the most part

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter