Something About Nothing............ #14

Good morning Sans family :wave2:

View attachment 528154

View attachment 528151

Safe travels to Mac and Keisha today you will be in your happy place before to long.

View attachment 528149

View attachment 528150

I’am so sorry to hear you did have some damage. Yes, keeping the chin up and moving forward is a positive attitude for sure. Have a wonderful time at RPR.

My sister and I went to Toothsome a couple of months after it first opened and the food and service were awesome. It has slowly went downhill. So sad, as I really like it there. Still stop in and try it every trip in hopes things are going to improve though.

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing sweet Jude today and everyone as we celebrate his first birthday. Will be small gathering as we want to protect him.

Thank you, Steaks were delicious. Wine was very good.

Sounds yummy. Have a fun wine tasting this evening.

Great to hear you are getting some nice warm weather. Have a great weekend.

Lynne looks like you and Disxumi had a great time. Keep the pictures coming.

I was up far to early this morning. I need to get some packing done before party this afternoon. I leave very early tomorrow morning. I’am driving. Will head home first then up to Universal on Tuesday.
Lynne you have my phone number to text me. Look forward to a visit. If anyone wants to meet up and say hi let me know.

I’am bringing some of the masks I make and would be happy to give some to the Sans family.

I did a good house cleaning yesterday and did some prep of some meals for hubby while I’am away. Find it funny that I feel the need to clean house before I leave on vacation. I have read here that others do it to.

I have not slept well past few nights. I have these times were that just happens. Usually lasts a week or two then gets better. The joys of getting older.......LOL

Looking forward to some fun Universal time. Hope I’am able to see the two houses.

Have a great Saturday Sans family.

View attachment 528153

View attachment 528152

View attachment 528155

Have a safe journey home Robo......and hope the little one had a lovely birthday........yes, I am one who cleans everything (again) before I leave on vacations......my friends already think I`m a clean freak at the best of times, but there is something about getting everything done again before we leave.....

Don`t think I`ll ever change now........

Schumi, had a very nice late meal, and great service at Confisco Grill.

Another hot one and a stormy day. Thinking of using early entry and have some dry park fun, then go back to hotel, change to my flip flops, and bring an umbrella before going back. I don’t mind putting it in a locker, if I have to. It is small, but larger than my bag, so I will just clip it on and off when needed to be used and stowed for a bit.

Super wonderful Sunday to all the homies.

Glad you enjoyed Confisco Lynne.....we tell everyone to go there, it`s far superior to Mythos and has never disappointed us.

Enjoy your day....

Had a fun wine tasting last night.....that kind of stretched on longer than we planned......soooooo......slept a little later this morning.

Tom just made me a roll with bacon and and an egg in it this morning, and just for good measure added a potato scone too......biggest roll I`ve seen for a while.......but it was delicious with a big mug of tea.......

One of my friends from last night txt me to say she is hungover......lol.....she`s a lightweight.......we feel fine.....but maybe dind`t drink as much as she did......told her you didn`t have to finish the bottles......oh dear!

Dinner is shortribs done in the slow cooker in ale, stock, crushed peppercorn and some herbs.....will do mashed potato and some kind of veg.......and making an apple crumble and will rustle up some custard again.....lovely Sunday evening dinner.

Grey here this morning, so it`ll be a day at home with feet up this afternoon......watch the first two laps of the Grand Prix and unless there`s an incident to make it exciting.....will switch off.

No need for lunch after a large breakfast. Perfect Sunday.......but will look at making some dinner reservations for our Cotswolds visit soon......there are so many places to choose from........

cv162-M.png

cv154-XL.jpg

Happy Sunday and hope mac and Keisha are having fun......sounds like they are already :)

Last edited:
That wine and roll sounds so good...

I wanna try Confisco someday. There's a lot of places I haven't surprisingly tried. So I need to make sure to do that sometime.

All the photos are great and all the meet and greets are nice! Everyone be safe when traveling, or going about on your daily life.

And thanks for the luck on classes! Welp! I need it. I hope all the homies are doing alright.

Hope Charade is ok - I worry when no night light!

We will be having a quiet day today. Home roast dinner and a movie later. J is up and on the trampoline. Kev and Em will watch the F1 and I’m going to go over to Dad’s for a short visit to pack up some more china for a charity.
You had a roast dinner and didn’t share with the homies?!
I love red meat!

Hey all. We scored

F1610043-4372-4995-9D07-15090EBB5AEE.jpegF2B834D6-66F3-479B-9C83-5C53C0BCC26F.jpeg
slow start to evening met Mac, we walked on both houses, bride of Frankenstein Was great fun

dinner at HRC, BD BOGO steaks were surprisingly great. Don’t usually work this place into trip

yes, we do get excited by any Goodyear blimp sighting

CFD3AFD8-C40B-4BFB-AAD5-3ADABA1DE94F.jpeg

Waiting for a spy. 😊

Was told at entry going back to finger scan on Monday. I think I used my thumb last time, but most likely, will have to reset. Don’t care. But FYI for those coming this Monday and later.

And no virtual lines for any now. May try around 4 or go there around 4, and see if they let me stand in line without virtual reservation.
Ew cause who doesn’t want to touch that right now. WTH???

No VR at 8 am was annoying What’s going on there? Shut out yesterday at 4 pm too

nice catching u at boat dock yesterday. Text when in parks to say hi today or tomorrow

maybe we will run into DLPN while at HRH. Not that I know what he & his family look like lol

.yes, I am one who cleans everything (again) before I leave on vacations......my
Same lol
Happy Sunday and hope mac and Keisha are having fun......sounds like they are already :)
Yes. You are sorely missed. Will be heading over soon to parks

Hey all. We scored

View attachment 528318View attachment 528319
slow start to evening met Mac, we walked on both houses, bride of Frankenstein Was great fun

dinner at HRC, BD BOGO steaks were surprisingly great. Don’t usually work this place into trip

yes, we do get excited by any Goodyear blimp sighting

View attachment 528320

Ew cause who doesn’t want to touch that right now. WTH???

No VR at 8 am was annoying What’s going on there? Shut out yesterday at 4 pm too

nice catching u at boat dock yesterday. Text when in parks to say hi today or tomorrow

maybe we will run into DLPN while at HRH. Not that I know what he & his family look like lol

Same lol

Yes. You are sorely missed. Will be heading over soon to parks

Awwww, thanks!

Nice win on the view and room.......always good to hear you got a result......and always nice to see a picture of your lovely mister.......

Have a great day and good to see you both check in........:wave2:

Another gorgeous day. Perfect blue sky - cooler temperature but amazing we are still getting such good weather.

Kev and J took Louie over the fields while I was at Dad’s this morning. I could spend all day there pottering about - still feels like home though gradually reducing what is left. It was such a great home to grow up in - Bramhall was just a little village at that time though developed and developed ever since it’s still got a nice centre. Anyone know the James Taylor song “Our town”? That chokes me up every time (was used in one of the Cars movies).

Looking at next year for travel it still does not look hopeful for heading to Orlando. So frustrating to not have that longed for focus and planning. We are still considering a motor home so that we can just head off but caravans and RV’s are selling like hot cakes and parks hard to book ontoBundt like hotels. Should not complain I know.

Ok time to finish the veggies off ready for dinner. Hope everyone is having a chilled Sunday.

That wine and roll sounds so good...

I wanna try Confisco someday. There's a lot of places I haven't surprisingly tried. So I need to make sure to do that sometime.

All the photos are great and all the meet and greets are nice! Everyone be safe when traveling, or going about on your daily life.

And thanks for the luck on classes! Welp! I need it. I hope all the homies are doing alright.

Sorry, missed your post earlier.

Yes, Confisco Grille is wonderful.

Everyone heads to Mythos, but we find service and food is far superior in CG. They changed their menu last year too and added some lovely new dishes.....ribs being one.

I don`t think you`d be disappointed. We first went in 2007 and it`s always been a huge success.

Wooooooooooo! Awesome pictures from all of you.

I didn't go to Mytho's really until I got a pass this time and only, because people talked and shown pics of the fork, knife, and spoon grilled cheese. However, I am definitely going to try them. I've heard good things about them from other bloggers as well and you seem to know your stuff @schumigirl, so definitely going to try them when I finally get a chance.

Wooooooooooo! Awesome pictures from all of you.

I didn't go to Mytho's really until I got a pass this time and only, because people talked and shown pics of the fork, knife, and spoon grilled cheese. However, I am definitely going to try them. I've heard good things about them from other bloggers as well and you seem to know your stuff @schumigirl, so definitely going to try them when I finally get a chance.

Thanks Disxuni........I never really hear anything negative about Confisco.......it used to be like a hidden gem and so many hadn’t heard of it........one family I told swore there wasn’t even a restaurant there when I described it.......lol.......when they finally tried it, they loved it.

Another Confisco Grille fan!! Used to simply walk past, didn't really know it existed.... until I saw the food pictures from Carole's TRs. Gave it a try and now it's a must do for me:-)

That always makes me smile Lori.........yes, so many say the same......didn‘t know it existed........glad you love it though......

Heard from our two ladies in the park today :thumbsup2.......sounds like a warm one there.......

We aren’t so warm......most of us have to go down to 40F overnight early hours.......and we’ll be low 60’s most of the week.....

Enjoyed short ribs for dinner......oh my they are lush! Cooked all day in the slow cooker and then creamy mash with carrots......that gravy is beautiful!

Didn‘t bother with Apple crumble as we still had some pavlova I made earlier.......it’s gone now. I only eat a little when I make it as it’s so sweet, but so nice.

Will be an early night tonight I think after our late one last night.

Hope your Sunday is a good one.....

Abbreviated day in parks, nice to ride with Mac & Lynne, then meet the DLPNs.

Bourne was interesting, well done stunt show.
Now, chillin like villains Have decided we definitely like bride of Frankenstein house the best!

F0CB8E48-92CC-4249-8E4F-C20AA05973CB.jpegWaiting for a couple of cold ones to magically appear. Time here is flying. Need to commando tomorrow to catch up

F0CB8E48-92CC-4249-8E4F-C20AA05973CB.jpeg

Abbreviated day in parks, nice to ride with Mac & Lynne, then meet the DLPNs.

Bourne was interesting, well done stunt show.
Now, chillin like villains Have decided we definitely like bride of Frankenstein house the best!

View attachment 528440Waiting for a couple of cold ones to magically appear. Time here is flying. Need to commando tomorrow to catch up

View attachment 528440

Nice pics Janet.......looks very relaxing.......

Yes, heard good things about that house.......enjoy those cold ones...... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter