• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

WHAT .....

Wag your boy is not having luck yet and the trip has not started yet

One good thing is he was fine for graduation and the grad party

Do what you think is best
If ER doc said travel is okay, and no belly connected lap bar rides, would sound like a green light to go

Prayer said and hope his recovery from the infection is soon

Keep the homies here posted
We care

Oh no wags!

Hope your boy is on the mend soon...mono stinks and when I had it as a teenager all I wanted to do was sleep and with all the other stuff he may not feel like doing the parks for long ...he can always rest up at the hotel while everyone does the rides.

Love that view Robo...glad you made it there safely...have fun.

Thought you had got your dates mixed up there Chuckers.......I wish it was such a short time!

I really want it to be a short time, but yet I don't.. because that means it will be over sooner :( :( :(

Yesterday I got my hard ticket for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party in the mail! Now I have less than 4 months to lose it before I go on my vacation! YAY!

wag......hope the boy feels better. Timing sucks, but hope he`s fine for your trip.

Came back as I thought I smelled bacon cooking...

lol.......I slept so late this morning.......bacon was eventually cooked..........nice!! Kept you some.......:P

Having a day in today.....DH is mowing the lawn, putting our outside garden lights back in place for "summer" and I`m doing a few things inside........usual stuff. Typical Sunday......planning a lazier afternoon though.

Rib of beef for dinner tonight.........roast potatoes and roasted veg.......haven't had lunch yet and already thinking about dinner......:blush:

Have a great Sunday.........:)

Sunny Sunday. It is cool though. 48 out right now. But it will be delightful at 70 this afternoon. A dip in our summer like weather. Like a course correct. More rain on tap. Overnight rain that will make a dreary Monday. I guess that is fitting.

Time for tea. Maybe bacon.

I hate when my typing is delayed.

Well, we just passed Valdosta...Mac, passed you about 730am.

So far, he is hanging tough. We stopped at the halfway point and he said that the trip had been so smooth, he didn't remember getting out of bed and into the car, until we were just past Atlanta.

Florida line coming up soon...means about 3 hours to Orlando.

I have experienced those typing Lagan also Lynne

So annoying!!

Starting to think it has been cheaper to send Mr Mac out for Food pick up than cooking
And leftovers are food for breakfast or lunch.

Now if some in my house could learn to make coffee, life would be sweeter

Wondering if pc and Robo have connected yet

Hope they do

Isn't Janet on the Fantasy due back in today?

Think that's the one that's been delayed coming back in due to technical difficulties. Hope I'm wrong.......

Lovely lazy Sunday here.........Pottered around doing little bits of gardening, some ironing and about to put dinner on for later........but, sun has been shining and it's been warm. Not a bad day........

Looking forward to dinner though..........:)

No you are correct schumi

Keisha was on the ship fantasy
and she flew home last night

Bet we get some good stories out of her

Nothing like the titanic story but still a good story

No you are correct schumi

Keisha was on the ship fantasy
and she flew home last night

Bet we get some good stories out of her

Nothing like the titanic story but still a good story

Oh glad she's home..........yep, look forward to hearing about it........

Well, we just passed Valdosta...Mac, passed you about 730am.

So far, he is hanging tough. We stopped at the halfway point and he said that the trip had been so smooth, he didn't remember getting out of bed and into the car, until we were just past Atlanta.

Florida line coming up soon...means about 3 hours to Orlando.

Once I go through Valdosta it is close to 3 hours then until I roll into rpr parking lot

Wonderful to read your son slept and resting

He'll recover enough to want to hit the parks today

Let's hope the rest of the trip goes smooth and a ball of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter