Something About Nothing ... #12

Oh no, ER visit. Glad to hear all well with DS, Keisha.

Not sure what got to me last night. Headache made me nauseous. Kids went out to get pizza, since mom was asleep. They woke me up to say food was here. Took one look at the pizza, visited the bathroom, and went back to sleep. Feeling better today, but feel worn out. Hopefully it was a one day whatever issue. May take a peek and see if any pizza left over. Will start with a cup of tea, of course. 23 out when checked the temp. Brr. Sunny though. Will see if little one wants zoo today or not. Both are still asleep.

MonyK, I have family in Oklahoma, said they live in Tornado Alley. They too have been through tornadoes, and luckily have had little damage. Scary when they happen. Where I live, only a few low number tornado has been recorded. Our bigger issues are nor’easters, and snow blizzards.

Schumi’s Saturday sounds lovely.

Robo, hope the pretty flowers spruce up your home today. Would so like to see 80 on my thermometer today.

Have a super sized Saturday, all.

May even try to see the new LEGO movie this weekend. Not sure if one or both of the kids want to go.

Good Morning!

Later homies.

Pizza for breakfast was common for us when the boys lived at home

(We would order more than needed knowing it was the champions of breakfast foods)

Hope you are much better today Lynne

Ever get the dreaded ear burn lol?

Yes! I pull my hair back a lot in the summer and I sometimes forget to sunscreen my ears! Ouch!

Not even cartoons

No Bugs Bunny??? My favorite!! :thumbsup2 I miss Boomerang channel. We downgraded our cable package to save a little$$.

.the 80`s were so much fun with clothes

I agree!!:thumbsup2 I remember that you absolutely didn't wear jeans that were even a little faded!! Now you pay top dollar for faded jeans with a lot of holes!!

In less than 3 hours we managed to find a dress, shoes, and jewelry. We are currently relaxing with Starbucks Frappuccinos.

Great job!!

Lynne- hope you're feeling better!:)

:wave2: Monyk, Robo,Sue, Bobbie, and everyone else reading along!!

Lots of housework today!! Dreary and flurries here! I think we're going to bring our Buffalo curse down to Orlando next week. We seem to bring cold fronts and bad weather when we travel!! Looks like a lot of rain! I know it's early- but hey, we'll be in Florida at Universal!:cloud9:

Nice, Charade. We are still shopping for a dress. No real hurry yet, as not until the end of May. She also borrows my jewelry and I think has shoes already that will be fine with whatever dress she gets.

Oh, I said ball gown, she said you only see a few of those. Guess that means a no for her. Oh well, I like those kind of dresses for senior prom.

B’s prom is April 6. She graduates on May 25. We had to order the dress. It should be here by the end of the month. I know it will need some alterations. She is only 5’4”. I don’t own very much jewelry. B found some nice costume jewelry at belk (necklace and matching earrings) that I think will go very well with the dress. I love ball gowns. That’s the style that looks better on B. Her friend Sarah is very tall (6’1”) and slim, so she looks good in almost anything.
I guess the only thing left is to decide on a hairstyle.

Oh we already made the hair appointment Charade. We well know that the hair dresser lady that does the styles for the girls gets booked fast. Got the time she wanted. Now waiting to get the make up appointment next week. Those need to be made in far advance too. Graduation for little one, is June 12. I guess we start and end later than B’s school. She would be happy to end in May.

I don’t even know where to go for hair and makeup. Last year she had her makeup done at one of the cosmetic counters at Belk. She had her hair done at the same place she goes to for a haircut, just by a different stylist. I thought I paid way too much for what she got.

Hmmm.... the banner ad I am getting now says “Theme Park” on one side and “Older Women” on the other. Dare I click on it?

I like talking about dress shopping and salon appointments!! :goodvibes I mean with boys- we just went to the tux rental place and picked out a tie to match their dates' dresses. Yes -grateful that the cost for boys is low!! :thumbsup2

We are starting the wedding planning- 8/15/20 may be far off, but you have to book things far in advance!! I'm looking so forward to bridal dress shopping for Erin!! She wants her mom, sister, and me there!! :cheer2:Very blessed to have her join the family!!:)

Nothing says "fun trip" like 12 AM Fire Alarms, Bomb Threats and Hotel Evac in freezing weather and several hours-some outside-with an Autistic son! (And several hundred other scared/upset/angry/tired convention goers.) Silver lining...nobody hurt...at least until somebody gets ahold of the caller.

Nothing says "fun trip" like 12 AM Fire Alarms, Bomb Threats and Hotel Evac in freezing weather and several hours-some outside-with an Autistic son! (And several hundred other scared/upset/angry/tired convention goers.) Silver lining...nobody hurt...at least until somebody gets ahold of the caller.

That’s awful Buckeev. Hope the rest of your trip is awesome.

Sorry to hear that Buckeev! Hope it's smooth sailing from now on!

Lynne- Cute pics of the zoo residents! Pretty kitty!

Trying to eat healthier! We're having the rest of our fish from yesterday along with some spaghetti squash and cauliflower rice! Then out for supplies- stopping at pet store, Target, and liquor store!!:thumbsup2

Looks like rum can be part of a healthy diet!:laughing:

Nutrition Facts
Rum, 80 proof
Amount Per 1 fl oz (27.8 g)
Calories 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Potassium 1 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 0 g
Protein 0 g 0%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 0%

The end of a very productive day. We accomplished prom shopping, I did a few loads of laundry, and we just finished watching another Marvel movie. Tomorrow I need to get to the grocery store.

I like talking about dress shopping and salon appointments!! :goodvibes I mean with boys- we just went to the tux rental place and picked out a tie to match their dates' dresses. Yes -grateful that the cost for boys is low!! :thumbsup2

We are starting the wedding planning- 8/15/20 may be far off, but you have to book things far in advance!! I'm looking so forward to bridal dress shopping for Erin!! She wants her mom, sister, and me there!! :cheer2:Very blessed to have her join the family!!:)
I have always been envious of how little the boys need to spend.
Wedding gown shopping should be fun.

Be a rebel charade and click on it
I clicked on the side that said “older women” and it just brought me to a bunch of links for dress shopping.

I hope they catch the jerk who did that.

Lynne - I love the tiger pic. They are my favorite animal.

We have a possibility for a prom hairstyle. B said the dress made her think she should be in Hollywood, so I suggested a classic Hollywood hairstyle. She really liked the look of Rita Hayworth’s hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter