Someone please help me with the pre boarding testing

dreamer17555

DIS Veteran
So I booked a last-minute cruise for my mom‘s 70th birthday. I’m a little nervous. All of our other trips we’ve had to test at port. This one we will be driving down to Miami from NC.

I was looking at on point testing but I am confused. Exactly how many hours prior to boarding or I guess the ship sailing can we test? Is a difficult to upload results from OnPoint has anyone use the service before? Is there anything else I need to know? Any help would be super appreciated I’m really nervous.

Multiple people on my 7/21 cruise used OnPoint for Fantasy out of Port Canaveral. We used eMed. They send you an email or link to the test results. You may have to take a screenshot of the results, especially if they are password/birthday protected. Safe Passage seems like to pics better than pdfs. You have 2 days. It's not hour based. We sailed on a Thursday, so we had any time starting Tuesday all the way through midnight/end of day Wednesday to test.

FYI:
eMed test
No appointment necessary you can call 24 hours a day.
It takes 20-25 minutes to complete the test.
DO NOT open the test until told to do so.
Only one person can take the test per phone call.
You need to be sitting at a table the proctor needs to see both you and the test at the same time.
We sit at the kitchen table an lean the phone against the salt and pepper shakers🤣
Have your drivers license available to show.
Turn the volume all the way up on your phone before starting the test.
Wash your hands before starting.
Have something sharp to open the test.
After taking the test you will wait 15 minutes and then call back the proctor.
They will email you the test results

I know its more expensive but we used Inspire/Safe Passage for our WISH MV in July. Tested both of us at the same time sitting shoulder to shoulder at the table. and 15 minutes later we were done. Nothing to take a pic of, upload, download or side load!!
Proctor did it all. I wanted something totally stress free and it was just two of us so I used them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter