Some love

Greenfield1984

DIS Veteran
Just thought i'd share my utmost appreciation for everything the Dis team is doing. From the podcasts, to the videos, photos, blogs and frequent updates I just don't know how you guys do it. Everything just seems so seamless and integrated.

You'll post a blog with links to other areas of the sites that has videos, photos, menu's and other information. With the opening of cars land I almost feel like I'm there. With a blog you'll have photos of an overview of cars land and within that blog you will have links to the various areas of cars land.I can practically navigate cars land through wdwinfo.com. It's truly amazing.

So again thanks to the entire team for feeding my Disney addiction and bringing me joy while I'm away from the parks. It's the reason I fell in love with this site and the podcast and it's the reason I'm still loving it now.

I agree! The coverage is fantastic! It is so nice to have so many new videos up on YouTube, also. Great work by all involved!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter