Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

Bets... did you ever get to go our(brocktoon) way??? Hmmm didnt hear you call our name when you drove by! :car:

happy holiday peeps!

Bets... did you ever get to go our(brocktoon) way??? Hmmm didnt hear you call our name when you drove by! :car:

happy holiday peeps!

I waved as I drove by. Too many cops out giving the hairy eyeball to us motorists for me to yell out the window... :rotfl:

Hope everyone had a great weekend

I waved as I drove by. Too many cops out giving the hairy eyeball to us motorists for me to yell out the window... :rotfl:

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Yikes was that you!!! I thought it was my neighbors Cat getting castrated :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well holiday weekend is over.. go back to work People!!! Me on the other hand is off for the enxt 5 days :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Promise to post in between screams at TOT!!!

Keep those Brains Storming !!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

Yikes was that you!!! I thought it was my neighbors Cat getting castrated :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well holiday weekend is over.. go back to work People!!! Me on the other hand is off for the enxt 5 days :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Promise to post in between screams at TOT!!!

Keep those Brains Storming !!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

Yup, that was me.....:rotfl2:

Have a great time!!!!! pixiedust:

You sound like me DFD!!! Have fun! My good friend is there now and said the weather has been beautiful!

Ali!!!! :hug: thank you thank you!!! that I am not alone in some of my quirks!!!:worship:

3rd day and only have done MK last night... weather is wonderful... there's a cool breeze esp'ly when you sitting under an umbrella.. may it be by the pool or by the bar :lmao: and dont fret... err hmm "gulp" I am brain storming while sipping those nice frozen 'ritas!!! :rolleyes1 so far that's all I have come up.. dinner at La Hacienda onb the 17th :rolleyes:

Ali!!!! :hug: thank you thank you!!! that I am not alone in some of my quirks!!!:worship:

3rd day and only have done MK last night... weather is wonderful... there's a cool breeze esp'ly when you sitting under an umbrella.. may it be by the pool or by the bar :lmao: and dont fret... err hmm "gulp" I am brain storming while sipping those nice frozen 'ritas!!! :rolleyes1 so far that's all I have come up.. dinner at La Hacienda onb the 17th :rolleyes:

We all have our quirks!!:crazy: I also tend to finish packing at the 25th hour... :rotfl:

Glad you are having wonderful weather. :sunny::drinking1 Avoid brain freeze with those frozen 'ritas...:headache:

As for the 17th... after dinner we can wander around the world or head over to MK for EMH... or head to DTD. I love that we have options...:banana:

TGIF to everyone!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!!

touchdown at 9AM.... chiropractor at 10AM laundry at 11:30AM and now am ready for more planning... well till 3PM then off to make Disney $$$

Trip was great, weather was wonderful and drinks were plentiful!!! I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend!!!:goodvibes

And yes Bets... I like those option!!! def'ly leaning to EMH at MK :thumbsup2

Welcome home DFD! Glad you had a great get away.
:cool1:
I had a good weekend, tho' I need to stop volunteering for stuff that involves me breaking myself... that is I volunteered to help with Church Street Fair... I was given the Frog Launcher Booth. I've done this before with a partner... but, this time I was alone.... bending down to pick up the frogs for an hour and a half non stop :yo-yo: and of course I was squating down to be on the little kids level..... ok so the back recovered yesterday but my legs are still hurting... it was like doing crunches with no break...not smart...:lmao:

so i continue to stretch out tonight... hoping it will help...:confused3

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!
think Disney....

Welcome home DFD! Glad you had a great get away.
:cool1:
I had a good weekend, tho' I need to stop volunteering for stuff that involves me breaking myself... that is I volunteered to help with Church Street Fair... I was given the Frog Launcher Booth. I've done this before with a partner... but, this time I was alone.... bending down to pick up the frogs for an hour and a half non stop :yo-yo: and of course I was squating down to be on the little kids level..... ok so the back recovered yesterday but my legs are still hurting... it was like doing crunches with no break...not smart...:lmao:

so i continue to stretch out tonight... hoping it will help...:confused3

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!
think Disney....

Hey everyone- how's it going? DFD nice to hear you had a great trip. Someday I'm gonna figure out the multi-quote deal!! Take care everyone! The countdown timer says only 126 days to Oct. 12- wuhoooooo!!!!

Okay, my arm is sufficiently twisted :) Add my name!!!!

woooohoooooooooooo!!!! awesome!!!!

Hey everyone- how's it going? DFD nice to hear you had a great trip. Someday I'm gonna figure out the multi-quote deal!! Take care everyone! The countdown timer says only 126 days to Oct. 12- wuhoooooo!!!!

yes... I was surprised myself that it did end up with pluses and not just negative energy!!! and ready to go back!!!

multi quote is the next icon next to quote that has ( " ) you click on it then proceed to the next post click on it again and hen you have everything click reply and voila... multi quote :)

Happy Wednesday peeps!!!!! HUG someone today!!!:love:

Just checking in ... Work has been and will continue to be insanely busy through July, so it's tough finding time to read and post lately

Anyway, I should be cool with MK EMH on the 17th if people are tending in that direction. I've got dinner at Napoli on the 17th with my parents at almost the same time as the Hacienda meal, but I'm still cool with hanging out at La Cava, Rose & Crown and/or Food&Wine kiosks before/after, or durining the afternoon ... ?

Just checking in ... Work has been and will continue to be insanely busy through July, so it's tough finding time to read and post lately

Anyway, I should be cool with MK EMH on the 17th if people are tending in that direction. I've got dinner at Napoli on the 17th with my parents at almost the same time as the Hacienda meal, but I'm still cool with hanging out at La Cava, Rose & Crown and/or Food&Wine kiosks before/after, or durining the afternoon ... ?

Good Morning Everyone...well almost afternoon. :goodvibes
Brocktoon- I'm still game to meet up in the afternoon. I'm planning on being in Epcot the majority of the day. I'm sure a stop at either La Cava or Rose & Crown pub would fit very nicely in the schedule...

Everyone have a great weekend. I'm off work tomorrow for a medical procedure :scared1: It's a no big deal thing but it will wipe me out for the day. Then a busy weekend with a christening on Saturday and birthday party for my favorite 10 yr old on Sunday (daughter of my bff). :cheer2:
Enjoy this slightly warmer than normal weather...:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter