Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

17th sounds good to me!! I am still new to al the abbreviations, but I am assuming TOT mean Tower of Terror, right.

How do you walk from TOT to EPCOT WS, never did that before. Enlighten me, please!

its where you get the boat via International gateway that takes you to Swalfin, BW BC then DHS :)

there's also a walking path which I enjoy doing! Fear of anything that floats :guilty:!!!

yes Tower of Terro.. am just throwing in suggestions :)

Its also emh at mk that night, just a thought.

Ohhh have not checked hours for October but thats a good thing EMH!! Dinner at Kona then EMH at MK whatcha think ??? conquer the 3 mountains!!!

Hey Everyone!! Hey Darci! It's so cool to see a possible TOT meetup, or another would be cool!! I'm in! I also did see the Magic Kingdom is open until 1100, and EMH until 2 am :) It's all good! Yep- I'm a nurse! Presently working on rehab- was on post intensive, and about ready to go to the float pool. Not sure where I'm staying at... partial to OKW, but would like to checkout either AK or beach club. Hope everyones doing well and will be checking in often! October is only 5 months away!!!

I'm not 100% what my set plans are for the week, other than a 'sort-of' plan for each day based on some ADRs and my own park crowd predictions. Pretty much you may find me floating around solo or with my parents:

10/16 - DTD
10/17 - Epcot (especially WS for F&W)
10/18 - MK
10/19 - HS
10/20 - AK
10/21 - ????

I do park hop quite often though. Monday's are usually the best days for hitting the F&W kiosks, and from folks I've been chatting with, the World Showcase may be seeing quite a few disers on 10/17 amongst the various booths. I'll try to wear some sort of small green Mickey that day ... after WS opens I doubt I'll be spotted without some sort of drink in hand.

I've got dinner at Via Napoli ~ 6:30 PM on 10/17. I'm staying at Ft Wilderness which is just a boat ride from MK so if people are hanging there that night, I can try to stop by.

I definitley want to hit Jellyrolls atleast 1 night, but not sure when :confused3 The only night that will probably be out of the question for me is 10/19 as parents and I are hoping for the Wishes dessert party. 10/17 may be tough depending on how tired I am from a full day of F&W, but then again who knows?? Oct is still a while away I'm sure as the trip gets closer and more DISers start discussing Oct, some plans may start shaping up. I'm usually better at going to where the people are then trying to plan things around me.

Yeah ... I'm not much help, but I really want to try playing this trip more loose as the OCD engineer in me has always overplanned commando style during previous trips.

Hey Everyone!! Hey Darci! It's so cool to see a possible TOT meetup, or another would be cool!! I'm in! I also did see the Magic Kingdom is open until 1100, and EMH until 2 am :) It's all good! Yep- I'm a nurse! Presently working on rehab- was on post intensive, and about ready to go to the float pool. Not sure where I'm staying at... partial to OKW, but would like to checkout either AK or beach club. Hope everyones doing well and will be checking in often! October is only 5 months away!!!

well you better not get to busy and forget to check in occasionally.... :p like the last time you just went POOF!!! LoL

I'm not 100% what my set plans are for the week, other than a 'sort-of' plan for each day based on some ADRs and my own park crowd predictions. Pretty much you may find me floating around solo or with my parents:

10/16 - DTD
10/18 - MK
10/19 - HS
10/20 - AK
10/21 - ????

got your dates... ok who is starting na spreedsheet for this :)

All I got is 10/17 Meet Ali,Bets,Todd and many more...LOL the rest of my days I have to check PirateMel's spreedsheets... Planning to do MNSSHP on 21st.

well you better not get to busy and forget to check in occasionally.... :p like the last time you just went POOF!!! LoL

10/16 - DTD
10/18 - MK
10/19 - HS
10/20 - AK
10/21 - ????

All I got is 10/17 Meet Ali,Bets,Todd and many more...LOL the rest of my days I have to check PirateMel's spreedsheets... Planning to do MNSSHP on 21st.

Good Morning all!
I got a little behind... I love the idea of a meet! I am game for TOT, MK and whatever else! 10/17 is noted on my calendar.
I am off to meet my brand new niece today. She is a week old. Must travel to Ohio...I'll wave to Allison as I fly by Pittsburgh!
Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Mother's Day to all.

Good Morning all!
I got a little behind... I love the idea of a meet! I am game for TOT, MK and whatever else! 10/17 is noted on my calendar.
I am off to meet my brand new niece today. She is a week old. Must travel to Ohio...I'll wave to Allison as I fly by Pittsburgh!
Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Mother's Day to all.

CONGRATULATION !!! with the new neice. I hope everybody's weekend went well.. mine was rough but manageable and cant complain either since good friends and family were there for support... They let me eat all the bar food I want and took all the calories away :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 hence its a guilt free weekend :laughing:

Me too got thr 17th all checked for a meet and greet with fellow Disney Lovers!!! Fun times !:banana:

So fresh!

I have the park hour and SDR spreadsheet - likes to plan :cloud9:

Hope to meet some new Disr's will be there with a lively bunch.

So fresh!

well.. what can I say!! I love spreedsheets... easy to follow and plan... just dont know how to make it... I am disorganized that way!!! :p

CONGRATULATION !!! with the new neice. I hope everybody's weekend went well.. mine was rough but manageable and cant complain either since good friends and family were there for support... They let me eat all the bar food I want and took all the calories away :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 hence its a guilt free weekend :laughing:

Me too got thr 17th all checked for a meet and greet with fellow Disney Lovers!!! Fun times !:banana:

Thank you! Just got back from 3 full days with my niece. :cloud9: I get to see her again in about a month and one half.

Sorry you weekend was a rough one. Eating bar food always helps me. I hope things are looking better now. :goodvibes

Sorry you weekend was a rough one. Eating bar food always helps me. I hope things are looking better now. :goodvibes

its a work in progress... you win some you loose some... and I am blessed that I was able to stumble upon great DISER friends who are now my lifelong friends and some are already family!:grouphug:

OK on to planning...

Oct 17...
1) TOT meet or
2) EMH at MK more play time, hit the 3 mountains and maybe a Dole Whip or two
3) Jellyrolls but can be loud to some...
4) Paradiso at DTD for Sangria and a Balloon ride!!! <--- c'mon this could be hmm memorable...LOL
5) Monorail Lobby crawl... no drinking necessary... there's other bev and dessert we can share!

OK on to planning...

Oct 17...
1) TOT meet or
2) EMH at MK more play time, hit the 3 mountains and maybe a Dole Whip or two
3) Jellyrolls but can be loud to some...
4) Paradiso at DTD for Sangria and a Balloon ride!!! <--- c'mon this could be hmm memorable...LOL
5) Monorail Lobby crawl... no drinking necessary... there's other bev and dessert we can share!

Love it all... tho' Sangria and the Balloon ride has trouble written all over it...:rolleyes1 I'm game for that. :lmao:
But whatever the majority decides it great. (yes I am a Libra :flower1:and want everyone to be happy!!!!)

Love it all... tho' Sangria and the Balloon ride has trouble written all over it...:rolleyes1 I'm game for that. :lmao:
But whatever the majority decides it great. (yes I am a Libra :flower1:and want everyone to be happy!!!!)

am a Ram.... what does that says about me LoL :banana:

Tell me about it... so We got 2 votes LoL for a "Fly me to the Moon" Meet Bets19 and myself...

Balloon ride and Paradiso for Sangria again not in that order :p tentative time would 5ish PM (???) on Oct. 17th :goodvibes unless we plan to hit MK then we can do 4ish... then MK till closing :)

So fresh!

I'll be there then always SOLO....the 17th, already made plans to meet up with DFD and PirateMel so where ever they are I will be. :thumbsup2

For the 17th, I'll be at the F&W booths and World Showcase for most of the day, and then I have 6:20 ADR with my parents at Via Napoli, which mucks with my schedule a bit. Whatever is planned though, I'll try to atleast drop by and say hi if I can.

I'll be down in WDW that entire week, so hopefully there will be plenty of chances for me to cross paths with some DIS folks

I'll be there then always SOLO....the 17th, already made plans to meet up with DFD and PirateMel so where ever they are I will be. :thumbsup2

:wave:

For the 17th, I'll be at the F&W booths and World Showcase for most of the day, and then I have 6:20 ADR with my parents at Via Napoli, which mucks with my schedule a bit. Whatever is planned though, I'll try to atleast drop by and say hi if I can.

I'll be down in WDW that entire week, so hopefully there will be plenty of chances for me to cross paths with some DIS folks

Brock' we have time to tweak anything so far the above listed items are the things we are brainstorming on! The more the merrier so def'ly need to find a common plan that would work for everybody.. and yes!!! A few of us are there for the whole duration of your days so yes we have time to figure things out !!!

Is it October yet????:yay::yay::yay:

Hey everyone, just checking in... I'll be there the 12th-18th, and the meet on the 17th sounds great!! Not sure where I'm staying yet- maybe beach club or boardwalk (I hope!) My "tentative" spreadsheet, with thanx to touringplans.com goes like this: 12-HS, 13-EP/AK, 14-HS, 15-AK, 16-MK/EP, 17-EP, 18-HS!!! C'mon October!!!

Hey everyone, just checking in... I'll be there the 12th-18th, and the meet on the 17th sounds great!! Not sure where I'm staying yet- maybe beach club or boardwalk (I hope!) My "tentative" spreadsheet, with thanx to touringplans.com goes like this: 12-HS, 13-EP/AK, 14-HS, 15-AK, 16-MK/EP, 17-EP, 18-HS!!! C'mon October!!!

:thumbsup2another spreadsheeter!!! Awesome... wish I can comprehend spreadsheets... when I try to make one I tend to panic at the end with all the activity I end up injecting on it ...

Alison... where art thou!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter