Soft-sided coolers

Ariel Lover

Earning My Ears
Are soft-sided coolers still allowed as checked luggage/ Are travel packet says no coolers. Help!

I'm sorry i should have been more clear. Can you take a soft sided cooler full of drinks on as luggage?

bump..

I would like to know also.. wanna stop at a store before I get on board and get my favorite six packs.

Joe

Before I get to port I'll hit a store and carry a 30 pac as carry on.Then unpack the cooler,repack it with ice and beer

This would certainly be the easiest way to transport drinks on board. I'm curious to know the answer too.

Tigebt, are you on the 2/23 cruise by any chance? We also live in NH.

we took our softsided cooler and it was invaluable. No one ever said a word about it. I saw people checking in "luggage" consisting of cases of beer and soft drinks strapped together with duct tape. We took our cooler with us to the beach filled with drinks and sandwiches ordered from room service.

Becca61, did you check your cooler in with your luggage or did you have it packed in something else so it wasn't visable when you boarded?

cinbis...I packed our soft cooler in our luggage only because I nothing to put in it yets since we flew. I did see people carry them on as luggage with no problems. We brought ziplock bags to pack the ice in when we took the cooler ashore.

MJ

my answer is the same as mmouse37...we packed it in our suitcase, but then carried it in hand off and on the boat at each port of call, packed to the gills!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter