So.....

attachment.php

Frederick W. "The Ogre" Palowakski

Happy Birthday Reid!

Happy Birthday Reid!

Happy Birthday Reid!!

Happy birthday Reid!

Happy Birthday Reid !!!!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I got the iPad camera connection kit and money that I think will go towards Apple TV.

Good to hear some of you are still alive and kicking. Not many of the old posting crew post that often anymore. Me included. More of a lurker these days. Hope all is well with everybody. :goodvibes

Glad you flushed us out Paul. Miss the chat with some of the gang and enjoying seeing the new faces :)

Is this a thread for nerds and geeks? Or only nerds? :confused3

Hey there good to see you posting. I have not been on much either. Baby coming in 8 weeks. School starting. Work craziness. You know life is taking up all my computer time. Kinda bummed still we cant go on PCC 2.0 but the baby is worth it!!

Good to see old faces mix with all of the new folks posting.:thumbsup2

Fresh voices, fresh ideas...and some of the lurkers are coming out, saying hello and joining the conversation.

I agree. I've really been enjoying all of the lurkers and "quiet" DISers' posts. The boards have been great lately.

1. We fly to MCO two weeks from tomorrow.
2. My first Half Marathon is in FOUR days.

Saw this sign on the corner this morning:

photo10.jpg

How cool is that?! What movie? Have you been able to find out?

Don't encourage him, Jorge! :sad2::sad2:

Hi Paul!
Thanks for reminding me that I am going to be meeting a lot of great people in just a little over 90 days.
I had to come on the boards today because I thought my head was going to explode. The pressure at work is just incredible. Sometimes I want to go Carnival Ape Crazy on some of my employees because they just don't take anything seriously. Unfortunately the Labour Board frowns on Carnival Ape Crazy so I just bang my head against the wall.
Now I have to stop thinking about PCC 2.0 or I will get frantic again thinking about all the things I have to do. Make magnets, sew a fish extender, order Podcast t-shirts, order pins for trading, :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter