So who's waitlisting for December already

We are still waiting for a studio at OKW for Dec.8th and 9th. We put 2 on the waitlist, and 1 came open the next day (about a month ago) still waiting on the other one.

We decided last minute to stay on points, instead of paying for CBR.

Have a confirmed studio at OKW Dec. 3-7, waitlisted for another studio, or change to 2-br! Should I call back and say any resort? Always before waitlist came thru :)

:cool1: Well my waitlist for an SSR studio for NYE FINALLY came thru today!!

I cancelled my BCV studio for NYE so someone should get very lucky!!

I am still waiting for the rest of SSR to become available Dec 24-29. To think I booked BCV at 11 months and trying to switch to SSR :love:

LIFERBABE said:
:cool1: Well my waitlist for an SSR studio for NYE FINALLY came thru today!!

Congrats everyone and goodluck to everyone still waiting!!!!

95% chance we are cancelling a studio at VWL in the next day or so for XMAS week (24-29) and a 1BR for NYE so somebody will be happy. Going in June instead and then XMAS in 2008 (2 short years). Kind of sad though.

jade1 said:
95% chance we are cancelling a studio at VWL in the next day or so for XMAS week (24-29) and a 1BR for NYE so somebody will be happy. Going in June instead and then XMAS in 2008 (2 short years). Kind of sad though.
I am sorry that you won't be able to be there this year if you do have to cancel, but you will have June and Christmas 2008 to look forward to, and knowing that you have made some other DIS family very happy. Hope you make the best decision for you. :)

LVSWL said:
I am sorry that you won't be able to be there this year if you do have to cancel, but you will have June and Christmas 2008 to look forward to, and knowing that you have made some other DIS family very happy. Hope you make the best decision for you. :)

Oh thanks. Yea we had a cancer situation change WDW plans in the family a couple times this year and we are aiming for June now with an even bigger 08 XMAS plan which will hopefully be cancer free. :wizard:

You'll LOVE it! The DH and I are new owners at VWL, formerly SSR owners---we are going the same week as you, unfortunately, we won't be "going home" because it was booked solid at the 7 mth window, had to wait list, decided to sell SSR, purchase VWL, plan to go next yr in a two bedroom, same week. You can bet I'll be waiting to pounce when we reach the 11th mth window for 2007!

Gymbomom said:
We are still waiting for a studio at OKW for Dec.8th and 9th. We put 2 on the waitlist, and 1 came open the next day (about a month ago) still waiting on the other one.

We decided last minute to stay on points, instead of paying for CBR.

Our other studio came through yesterday!!! :cool1:

Thanks!!! We are excited, that saved us $222 being able to cancel at CBR!

We just got our notification that our auto-waitlist from a preferred 2 br was just changed to boardwalk view(12/10-12/16). :cool1:
I love getting good news in the mail.

emerson7 what wonderful news! We will be just across the lake from you. Have a wonderful trip! :santa:

:banana: Waitlist success week after Chrismas! Instead of bouncing back and forth between a studio and 1BR at VWL we are in a 1 BR from 12/27 - 12/31. Still waitlisted for 12/31 but we do have a back-up reservation at PC just in case.

I guess it is true that things start moving once you get under the 30 day mark! With my waitlist coming through, I released a studio at VWL for 12/27, 12/29 and 12/30 just a short time ago. Hope it helps out a fellow DISer!
:woohoo:

Am so hoping for a studio or 1 BR to become available for NYE - have 2 BR and only 2 of us to use it that I would be happy to release if I can get something smaller at any DVC resort. Did get the 1st and 2nd so haven't given up hope yet. Would love to save those points even if they are in a holding status. Good luck to all who are still waiting.

MickeyMagic said:
:banana: Waitlist success week after Chrismas! Instead of bouncing back and forth between a studio and 1BR at VWL we are in a 1 BR from 12/27 - 12/31. Still waitlisted for 12/31 but we do have a back-up reservation at PC just in case.

I guess it is true that things start moving once you get under the 30 day mark! With my waitlist coming through, I released a studio at VWL for 12/27, 12/29 and 12/30 just a short time ago. Hope it helps out a fellow DISer!
:woohoo:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :wizard: :banana: :cool1:

Latest posts

facebook twitter