so how old are you, your kids, etc?

I think I am the youngest here to check in so far...

Me: 26 Sales & Merchandising for the #3 Toy Company in the world
DH: 28 Car Sales
DD1: 4 1/2
DD2: 3

We will be married 6 years in October.

Me-42 I'm a social worker, most recently in hospice. I was a SAHM for 10 years though which totally put a crimp in my budget! But I'm glad I did it.
Dh-45 Tech Writer
Ds- 10
DD- 7

We've been married for 15 years, spent part of our honeymoon at CBR. We all love Disney!

Me: 25 (26 in a couple of weeks), SAHM and wife

DH: 36, IT guy

Married for almost 8 years (June).

Kids: 3 (DS- 7 at the end of the month, DD- 5 and DD- 14 1/2 months) We also have 3 angels in heaven :angel:

Pets: Beauty and The Beast (parakeets that flew to their likely death living at a friends house), ASEy (goldfish who croaked after 8 hours and Rocky (betta fish who's "just keeps swimming").

Kids and I are Disney lovers and DH, not so much :rolleyes: Total proof that opposites MUST attract :headache:

ME: 46, Banker
DH: 39, Machine Operator

We have been married 1 month!
We have 3 children (they're listed in my signature)
And 1 dachsund

Saving now for a WDW trip in 2012...and a new house in 2012...need all the budgeting advice I can get LOL!

me 31 sahm, but I also go to school full time
dh 31 mgr
ds 7
dd 5

We have been together since we were 16 and are celebrating our 10 yr anniversary this year:love: we are celebrating early at disney in sept.
We have also lived in our home for 10 years. We live north of Cincinnati.

Me - 27 next week - part time math professor at a local community college
DH - 27 - respiratory therapist

We've been together 9.5 years, married nearly 3.5 years. Our daughters are 2.5 and just turned 1. I love Disney, and I'm hoping to convert him!

Ok I'll Share! I'm Mary and I'm a Disaholic....

Me- 27, live in Philly work as an RN working on my masters as we speak
DH- 28 worked as a Mason for years, had an injury and is now a SAHD I know the shock and horror ha ha :rotfl2:, he's actually really great at it and is taking starter classes on his way to becoming a high school science teacher
DD- 11 yes we were 16 and 17 when she was born ;) Is a little spoiled tween

DH and I have been together for 13 years, since we were freshman in highschool actually. But we have only been married for the last 5 of them.

I love all things Disney, enjoy a good debate as well as a spa pedicure and my guilty pleasures are watching teen soaps and MTV fakality shows

Me: 45, Special Ed Preschool Assistant
DH: 48, Customer Support Manager
Married 22 years!
DS: 14, 8th grader
DS: 11, 5th grader
Bunny: 7 years old (black & white boy in my avatar)
Bunny: 6 years old (beautiful princess)
Bunny: 10 months (silly kid)
Bunny: 10 months (the silly kid's silly cousin)

That's our fun and fluffy family!:)

Me: 49 (part-time church secretary)
DH: 53 (support manager @ Power Co.)

Married 27 years

DS: 24 (married to DDIL, 24)
DS: 21 (attended college in Orlando & now lives there)
DD: 19 (just finished Disney CP in Costuming, now attending college in Orlando)

Pet: 10 year old spoiled miniature Dachshund

Myself (37) - licensed home day care provider
DH (37) - press operator (and occasional day care aide... :rotfl:)
Together 18 years. Married for 15 years, celebrating with two weeks at Disney in 7 DAYS!! :cool1: Our second trip as a family.
DD12 would like to be a chef one day.
DS10 is undecided, but would probably find success as a crash test dummy...
Bandit - four and half year old ferret

Me: 34 - I am a branch manager for a bank mainly on the East Coast
DH: 37 - FT SAHD/PT Home Improvement store

DS: 2 and crazy as ever
SS: 10 months and already the princess

DH loves to pretend that he is not a Dis addict but I know he is and when we talk about the world I see him get so excited. We are taking our first family trip in a few months and are giddy about it!

DH used to be a manager at a a HI store but with 2 kids in daycare it would have cost us over $2k a month and just pushed our budget too much. We were supposed to be taking the trip to WDW with my mom (Nana) but she passed away a couple days after Christmas. We decided to still go and make it our best trip yet since I know that is what she would love! Nothing made her happier than her grandchildren.

Been married 12 years on May 23rd:thumbsup2
DH 43 works for Walgreens for 26 years
Me 37 work at my DD's school
DD 1 10
DD 2 4

My DH and I met at Walgreens where I was working as a clerk and he as an Assistant Manager. I quit and we started dating and have been together every day since for the last 14 years. Our first date was a movie and Boston Market. I never let him live that down lol!

We are pretty much Disney crazy like everyone else here. Been to WDW 5 times and on two DCL cruises. Going back to both in 2011:love:

I am 44 and my DBF is 48 we live together with my DD who is 9. I co parent with her Dad. I am a scrapbok designer and I make extra money on ebay he is in the Coast Guard...well for 6 more days then he retires after 28 years. Then it's on to school on the GI bill for 3 years. We have a Basset Hound.

He had not been to Disney before me. Now he really likes it!

Lisa

I just turned 44, DH is 43 and we have three boys, ages 12, 10, and 6.

We have been married 15 years. DH is a tax accountant for one of the Big 4 accounting firms and I worked as a high school teacher and high school counselor for 16 years. I currently stay at home and homeschool our kids.

Dawn

NJ checking in=
Me-49yo RN.now working p/t @elem.school
DH-51yo CFO for an international tea company
DS 25yo-future chef-now a manager @pizzaria
DS 15yo-future sound/lighting engineer(as of today:rotfl:)
Married 27years this Oct-(our secret to a long marriage-first one to ask for a divorce gets the kids:rotfl::rotfl2:)
3 dogs Freckles-mixed breed rescue;Dunkin and Shadow- brother and sister Standard Poodles

I am the disney fanatic-my DH and DS's are the followers who believe that if Mama isn't happy-no one is:lmao:.But I secretly believe that they enjoy WDW as much as I do.I'm doing my first solo trip next month-none of them are free to come and I know they are jealous!!
Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!