So Caradana got married, got tan, and got happy. (pro pix, page 10.)

My sister (the maid of honor) and I ... 70 degrees in January, but a pretty stiff wind blowing!
121830064-M.jpg

Amazing bridesmaids filing in!
121830079-M.jpg

Bridal Party
121830083-M.jpg

Bouquet
121914369-M.jpg

My mother (who is my best friend, and raised the three of us alone ... basically any good qualities I may have are directly due to her) and my siblings in a group shot
121914710-M.jpg

And now John, added to the family :)
121914736-M.jpg

Dancing the night away!
121740016-M.jpg

When professional pictures come in, I will post them. :)

Very nice. I think it's great that you sat with your family for the reception. Congratulations! :)

How lovely! Your video was so romantic and you make such a beautiful couple! All the best and thanks for sharing!

CongratsFireworks.jpg

Dana,

Love them!! The reception looked beautiful...I loved the hall and how you had it decorated.

Great shots. :)

Did you and John have a wedding song?

What a gorgeous wedding video! It literally brought tears to my eyes. Many congratulations to you and your husband :goodvibes And the reception looked stunning as well!

I remember you posting a thread a while back asking for wedding song suggestions. What did you end up choosing, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Tim, we did have a wedding song - it was "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds, and it was sung acapella by the Princeton Tigertones ... if you look closely at the dancing picture, you'll see guys behind us in white dinner jackets ... that's them :)

They also sang "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton, and the bridal party all danced to it. :) They were really cool ... very memorable. A lot of people at the wedding hadn't seen acapella live before, so it made it more special.

We invited 209 people expecting about 170, and had 191 say yes. 190 came - one had the flu. Lesson - do not assume you'll get a lot of nos if you get married in January! No one had conflicts one week after New Years.

Professional pics? Whoever took those did an amazing job! The best photos IMO are those taken by friends and family and whoever took these did a wonderful job!

I love the photos! And your reception looked so nice! Congratulations again! :goodvibes

Congratulations! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together! :) Beautiful pictures!

Congratulations Dana and John! I love the video (but can't see the pics -- all I get is a red x...?)

Congratulations and best wishes to you both. Lovely wedding. Thank you for sharing.

Beautiful pics, beautiful bride, beautiful family! My bridesmaids also wore black--very avante garde back in the day.;)

Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful :)

Congrats. To all of you :)

I love the picture of you and your family. Then adding your DH brought tears to my eyes.

(can you tell a wedding is soon in my DS's future :goodvibes ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter