So Caradana got married, got tan, and got happy. (pro pix, page 10.)

Caradana

Miraculously, Refreshingly Marooned in Anonymity
Okay, I was pretty happy before. But now we're happy for two. :)

Thanks to all who sent well-wishes - the wedding and reception were awesome, enhanced by the showstopper weather - 70 degrees and sunny on January 6 in New Jersey!

I have about a thousand pix but they aren't centrally posted to anywhere I can link, but perhaps better is this very short video that the videographer put together and uploaded for us ... love sharing it with you guys, considering that I essentially grew up on this board, got here when I was 18 in 1998 :) ... it's only a glimpse of the ceremony and immediately afterwards. I'll eventually post some reception shots, too. :)

Click http://lifemosaicstudios.com/video

xoxo
D

What a beautiful wedding..Your dress was incredible...I really regret never having a *real* wedding.
I had my Ipod on while the video was playing. It was playing My First, My Last,My everything,which was pretty appropriate.
I hope the 2 of you have a life of happiness.

Very Nice! Congratulations and best wishes as you start your life together. :)

all I can say is WOW.......that video is awesome!!! Wishing you many many years of love and happiness!

Aw, I was wondering when I'd get pics!!! Best wishes to you and your new husband! :dance3:

WOW! - just WOW! What a beautiful video. You looked amazing, what a beautiful dress! My sons are about your age, Dana, and are both engaged. I've been around here a long time & remember you from your Princeton days.

Dana is all grown up and married!!

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you all :rotfl: I can't believe you were only 18 when you started posting here. You've always seemed wise for your youth, you remind me a lot of my youngest sister, who's always been really smart for her age. Ack, what a run on sentence that was! Anyway, I admire you a lot, and wanted you to know.

Wow just lovely. Congratulations to you both and may the honeymoon last forever. :goodvibes

Wow! What a great video segment! We want more!

congratswedding2.jpg

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter