Snow?

you guys are all tlaking about nothing snow!!!

Im from upstate NY, 2 hours from canada, and in the middle of 2 lakes.. so that makes the lake effect x2.. try 4ft of snow and -40 and still going to school.... all these midwesterners are whimps... i want to move to FL.. ive had enough of the white stuff to last a lifetime

Well, we were at wdw in January and December 2010 and both times...it was COLD.

We are headed back in January 2012. My question is...does it ever really snow at Disney??

:rotfl:No snow that I know of, but I do remember Dec 2010 when it froze like four nights in a row... man, were the Disney Gardners busy replanting ever morning. Florida literally ran out of poinsettias that year.

:rotfl:No snow that I know of, but I do remember Dec 2010 when it froze like four nights in a row... man, were the Disney Gardners busy replanting ever morning. Florida literally ran out of poinsettias that year.

I was there!!

I'm from the South, so....BRRRR!!!!

Like Deb&Bill, we've been in January when it was 80-85 all week long & we've been when it was in the 40's with wind chills in the 20's. Even with those wind chills, I don't think it would snow, but it was darn COLD! We're from New England so we're used to below-zero temps in January, but it so disappointing to be in FL and have it be so cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter