Snow Days....Smow Days! I AM BACK 6/12

Awww! Thanks about the compliment on the pics. I looked at Yakitori House and it looked like it had some yummy selections. Especially, the orange chicken. :yay:
Red bean ice-cream sounds very interesting. As long as it doesn't have any peanut contamination, we may give it try. It is so hard since a lot of things are made on the same equipment and such. They are SUPER great about answering our questions there, though. That is another thing I love about Disney.:love:

Hmm... I don't recall Orange Chicken, but it does sound good! I think I had Teriyaki Chicken... but to be honest, I don't really remember. I do know I had Green (Iced) Tea and it was good! I think it was more of an aquired taste, but I drink green tea all the time, so I loved it. (The kids didn't care for it.)

And yes, definitely make sure there's no peanut contamination for the red bean icecream. If there is, I'll eat yours, okay? :lmao:

Hmm... I don't recall Orange Chicken, but it does sound good! I think I had Teriyaki Chicken... but to be honest, I don't really remember. I do know I had Green (Iced) Tea and it was good! I think it was more of an aquired taste, but I drink green tea all the time, so I loved it. (The kids didn't care for it.)

And yes, definitely make sure there's no peanut contamination for the red bean icecream. If there is, I'll eat yours, okay? :lmao:

I did see that the only thing they had on the kid's menu was Teriyaki Chicken w/rice. So it will probably be a no go for the kids. They like chicken nuggets :rolleyes: so I wll probaby find somewhere that has it as an option. I personally think that they should broaden their horizons and try new things. They have other ideas.... :laughing: They just won't eat it.
We may stop by for the red bean ice-cream, though. I really would like to try that. ;)

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Got an email message from The Disney Store today, that my package is on it's way!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: Hopefully, it will be here by the 23rd. I have a Puffle in there that I wanted to give DS for his bday.

Cannot wait! :banana:

:cool1: I received my Disney Store purchases today!!!
DD is really into Club Penguin and she really wanted a Puffle and DS thinks they are cute. I was going to wait and give Jay - DS his on his bday, but Kay - DD couldn't wait to put in the code that came with it. So I gave it to Jay as a pre-bday gift and he loved it. I think I made his day. Look at his facial expression on this pic.

IMG_1808.jpg

Here is a close up of these Puffle things

IMG_1810.jpg

Ordered some t-shirts for DH

IMG_1813-1.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

PJs for the kiddos

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

Goggles for Kay and Agent Perry sunglasses for Jay (see Perry's eyes in the lens)

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

And a nifty Green Mickey Tote to carry all my things

IMG_1809.jpg

I am on :cloud9: about all my purchases. Only 69 days to go until our trip!!!:wizard:

Super cute purchases! I really like the design on the Mickey 28 shirt. And, of course, I love the expression on your DS's face :goodvibes I don't know much about Club Penguin, but apparently he thinks they are awesome :) Your EPCOT pictures are great, too. Especially with the kids and all their hats...looks like they had quite an adventure in the WS!

:cool1: I received my Disney Store purchases today!!!
DD is really into Club Penguin and she really wanted a Puffle and DS thinks they are cute. I was going to wait and give Jay - DS his on his bday, but Kay - DD couldn't wait to put in the code that came with it. So I gave it to Jay as a pre-bday gift and he loved it. I think I made his day. Look at his facial expression on this pic.

Here is a close up of these Puffle things

Ordered some t-shirts for DH

PJs for the kiddos

Goggles for Kay and Agent Perry sunglasses for Jay (see Perry's eyes in the lens)

And a nifty Green Mickey Tote to carry all my things

I am on :cloud9: about all my purchases. Only 69 days to go until our trip!!!:wizard:

Do my shopping for me! :worship::worship::worship:

You made some super cute purchases!!!

I dunno what Club Penguin is, but WOW, the kids faces are just priceless!

I absolutely adore the Minnie gown, and DS would be soo jealous of the AP shades!

I might have to head over to the Disney store and snag up those items too! :lmao: Grats on the items, and they arrived quick! :cheer2:

Loving your ptr! I really love all the pictures from past trips :) we'll be there some of the same days as you :) I think we just hit the 60's in our countdown today!

Super cute purchases! I really like the design on the Mickey 28 shirt. And, of course, I love the expression on your DS's face :goodvibes I don't know much about Club Penguin, but apparently he thinks they are awesome :) Your EPCOT pictures are great, too. Especially with the kids and all their hats...looks like they had quite an adventure in the WS!

Thanks for the compliment. :goodvibes You and your niece will definitely have to do the funny hat pics in Disney and post. I would love to see them. :lovestruc TWS is a great place and cannot wait to hear what you think of it. We are in the 60's!!!! :cool1:

Do my shopping for me! :worship::worship::worship:

You made some super cute purchases!!!

I dunno what Club Penguin is, but WOW, the kids faces are just priceless!

I absolutely adore the Minnie gown, and DS would be soo jealous of the AP shades!

I might have to head over to the Disney store and snag up those items too! :lmao: Grats on the items, and they arrived quick! :cheer2:

Heck yeah! I will do your shopping! I love to shop, especially for Disney stuff!
Kay was wanting the Tinkerbell shirt with the removable wings. It was sooo cute. Well, I waited too long and they didn't have anymore when I checked this past week. So, I thought, I better get buying some stuff that I like or it might not be there next time I check. :eek: Good excuse to shop, too!!! :rolleyes1

Too bad they didn't have that night gown in my size! :rotfl: I would have had to get one for myself. ;)

Loving your ptr! I really love all the pictures from past trips :) we'll be there some of the same days as you :) I think we just hit the 60's in our countdown today!

:welcome: and Thank you!!! Can you believe it only 60 or so days until the big day?? So exciting!!!! I can't hardly wait another minute for the MAGIC to begin. :wizard: Where are you guys staying??

:bday: to my baby boy! He is 5 today!
He was a bit indecisive of what he wanted his bday theme to be, but he finally decided on Mickey Mouse. How appropriate for my thread....:rotfl:
He chose it....with no persuasion from me....:rolleyes1
It does work out great, though! Especially, since he is having a belated birthday celebration in Disney. party:

We will be celebrating when Hubby gets home with DS's dinner pick: White Castles....:lmao: Now that is ALL him!!!:laughing:

Here is a pic of his cake - No bakery cake for him. I had to make it since he has a severe peanut allergy.

IMG_1814.jpg

Plates and napkins -

IMG_1816.jpg

He is getting a bicycle and various other things for his big day!!! Cannot wait to see the excitement on his face.

:bday: HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY BIG BOY JAY! :bday:

You did a wonderful job on the cake! It looks yummy, save a slice for me, okay? :laughing:

Looking forward to pics of the bike and other birthday gifts! Enjoy the White Castle burgers! It could have been worse. :rotfl:

P.S. Glad he switched to a Mickey theme instead of Monster Trucks! :lmao:

DS told me yesterday morning that 5 years old is all grown up and now qualifies as big boy! ;)

:bday: Happy Birthday to Jay!!! ::MickeyMo

Hope you guys had a great day. You did an awesome job with the cake :thumbsup2

Awww! Thanks for the compliments on the cake! It was pretty tasty I wish we could have shared with my DISfriends. :goodvibes

Here is a few pics from our celebration tonight.

IMG_1843.jpg

Jay patiently waiting for Dad to get home to start the festivities. Side note Kay wrapped all these presents all by herself. She said she wanted the practice. Sounded great to me.....I said, "Wrap away, Kay!" :rotfl:

IMG_1817.jpg

This one looks like Jay is busting at the seams with anticipation.

IMG_1818.jpg

At the end of the gift opening, we brought out his bike.

IMG_1839.jpg

Here he is on his brand new bicycle.

IMG_1840.jpg

After this pic hubby proceeded to push him around a little trying to get him to pedal. He quickly jumped off and said he would ride again when he was
10. :confused3 I guess I am going to really have to work with him to learn to ride this bike. He is definitely a little apprehensive about it. :confused:
Overall, it was a very wonderful time, though.

:welcome: and Thank you!!! Can you believe it only 60 or so days until the big day?? So exciting!!!! I can't hardly wait another minute for the MAGIC to begin. :wizard: Where are you guys staying??

You found my PTR, so I assume you saw, but we're staying at All Star Movies :) I requested the Toy Story area, my girls would love that! :)

Oh what sweet pictures! I half-expected Jay to be getting the same bike Seth got. :lmao: (Or even the same helmet.)

Kay did a wonderful job on wrapping! :thumbsup2

I love his little celebration when he sees the bike! That was just too adorable!

I'm sure he'll overcome his fear of the bike soon. Maybe he was scared since he didn't have control of the speed (with dad pushing)? :confused3 Sorry, I don't have any advice. :(

I'm glad he had a wonderful birthday!

You found my PTR, so I assume you saw, but we're staying at All Star Movies :) I requested the Toy Story area, my girls would love that! :)

All Star Movies looks pretty cool! :thumbsup2 I, especially, love the pools there. You all are going to have such an awesome time. Are you planning on doing a Trip Report after your trip? I sure hope so, would love to read about all your adventures with your two adorable girls. It is so wonderful to see Disney through your children's eyes. :lovestruc It makes it soooo magical.

Oh what sweet pictures! I half-expected Jay to be getting the same bike Seth got. :lmao: (Or even the same helmet.)

Kay did a wonderful job on wrapping! :thumbsup2

I love his little celebration when he sees the bike! That was just too adorable!

I'm sure he'll overcome his fear of the bike soon. Maybe he was scared since he didn't have control of the speed (with dad pushing)? :confused3 Sorry, I don't have any advice. :(

I'm glad he had a wonderful birthday!

:lmao:Now that would have been one to many coincidences if Seth had the same bike as Jay, but I wouldn't be surprised. :rotfl:

I think Jay was nervous that the bike kind of wobbles back and forth on the training wheels. He did get on it today and rode around the house a couple of times. I praised him and he said he was a "Big Boy" and knew he could do it. I need to find a flat large area when it warms up a bit and let him go at it.

I am going to post some pics of our adventures on Splash Mt. for you to see how soaked we got. :eek: I think ponchos might be in order for this trip. :rotfl:

Jay
IMG_0462.jpg

Look at Kay and I (I think we definitely got the brunt of it)
IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

We got drenched, but we were all still smiling. Well, maybe not Jay....:rotfl2:

:lmao:Now that would have been one to many coincidences if Seth had the same bike as Jay, but I wouldn't be surprised. :rotfl:

I think Jay was nervous that the bike kind of wobbles back and forth on the training wheels. He did get on it today and rode around the house a couple of times. I praised him and he said he was a "Big Boy" and knew he could do it. I need to find a flat large area when it warms up a bit and let him go at it.

I am going to post some pics of our adventures on Splash Mt. for you to see how soaked we got. :eek: I think ponchos might be in order for this trip. :rotfl:

We got drenched, but we were all still smiling. Well, maybe not Jay....:rotfl2:

Have you tried adjusting the training wheels so it doesn't wobble as much? It might help him feel more at ease, and then you readjust them later so that he can learn to balance once he's comfy. :confused3

And yes, you need ponchos for your Splash Mtn adventure this year. :lmao: We were miserable after Kali, but we dried pretty quick (it was over 100 all day). Maybe I'll pack ponchos for our trip so we can enjoy the wet rides without suffering afterwards. :rotfl:

Way, way behind so from what I can remember :-)rolleyes1 :)):

1. CS at Epcot: We tried Sunshine Seasons and it is very good (I know not in the World Showcase but it has a great selection!). We like to be a little adventuresome and we liked Morocco.

2. I love the Disney Store purchases!! Good choices!

3. I am seriously considering ponchos for Kali this year. We got soaked last year and I was planning to skip....that is until the kids heard adn they protested loudly!! :rotfl:

Hopefully I can keep up better now! Your plans are looking good....only 62 days for us so you must be around 66!? :goodvibes

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter