Small bag for DD15

i used to go to sixflags jackson as a teen and we always left our phones in the car for that reason. i put money, id, and pass in my sneaker, i forgot it was there and it never bothered me to walk on it all day. however im guessing at 16 she wont have a car to leave it in. how about a trip to coach to see if you can find a wristlet she can attatch to her beltloops? keep in mind if the bag is too big she wont be able to properly close the harness on the rides on her. unlike disney at sixflags most rides have tight restraints and you want them to function properly. if not coach check out fossil, they have outlets too and are sometimes on sale at macys.http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/wo...0||p_weight|0&rec=13&pn=c&imagePath=SL2547567
as a last resort you can look for an armband that you use for an ipod to work out with, but they often have a slit and it might slip out.

I also gotta go with the Coach wristlet. I use my wristlet in Disney and I go to a lot of concerts and all that I take is my wristlet. At concerts I hook it onto my pants and it carries my phone, money, ID, credit cards, lip and eyeliner and lipstick.

Wow Six Flags (Great Escape) by us is much less strict about things, thats crazy! Each person in the party is allowed 1 empty water bottle or an unopened water, but nothing other than water. They don't really check bags well, we have seen families eating packed lunches in dining areas with no problems.

Can you not bring in any bags or just can't bring them on the rides or leave them on ride platforms? We are thinking of taking a weekend and doing that park, we did it last time in way back in 2002 and my bag was no problem. I now carry a VB Hipster and would be lost without it.

I recently bought the Le Sportsac "Kelsey" under clearance at ebags and LOVE:love: it!

I don't like carrying a bag, and this hold phone, metrocard/credit card, cash, lip gloss, sunscreen AND the strap does not get funny around "the girls" when I wear it cross body!....My bag for Disney, and very stylish...about $30.

I bought a wallet on a strap/Vera Bradley looking bag for our DD this weekend at TJ Maxx/HomeGoods for $5. It was near the stationery section--not handbags. It will hold her id, Disney AP, phone and camera...and some spending money. The strap adjusts or is completely detachable. The outside pocket/section has a zipper, it snaps closed. She is going to NYC for a week with Girl Scouts, it's perfect for the trip--and might work for your DD as well.

Jackson NJ. I do think they are rougher on teenagers than adults though, a lot of my friends kids have been having the same problem. I do love my mini hipsters too though. I have the regulat hipster as well and love that one also.

This just reminds me why I wont go to that six flags, even it it was free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter